'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
obamatized

London, KY

#81337 Feb 18, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul threw all of the Ron Paul supporters under the bus!
show me one news story that says rand pauld threw ron paul supporters under the bus, you cant, end of story you need to get back on the thorzine drip as soon as possible
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81338 Feb 18, 2013
reggie miller wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not retarded, then you're damn sure close to it. I bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't ya? Bet you wore a helmet cause you banged your big water head against the sides of the bus! You spend all day long on Topix just cruising from site to site with your retarded garbage and gibberish! Why don't you get a real life with real people? Unless you're too ugly and too pitiful to strike up a conversation in real time with real people. Jeez, just go away, far away. Nobody gives a rat's patoot about Ron Paul cause he's ancient and he will be 80+ years old in 2016.
Your post is garbage!
reggie miller

United States

#81339 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
Look fella, my post makes about as much sense as your 24/7 posts do. You're all over the place with your posts. Stirring up trouble in small communities where you don't know a single soul personally. What gives with your taking blind stabs at people you don't know and you'll never meet in person?
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81340 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one news story that says rand pauld threw ron paul supporters under the bus, you cant, end of story you need to get back on the thorzine drip as soon as possible
Fool! Look it up on YouTube "Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney"

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#81341 Feb 18, 2013
ObamaCare Medicare: Value-based Payment Rewards Hospitals for Providing Quality Care

As of Jan 1st ObamaCare's Medicare reform enacts a Value-Based Payment Provision. The Medicare provision states Hospitals can gain or lose 1% of Medicare funding or gain a 1% increase depending on 20 factors that gauge quality v. quantity care.

Specifically the factors include quality measures related to treatment of patients with heart attacks, heart failures, pneumonia and certain surgical issues, as well as patient satisfaction

In other words if a hospital has a high re-admittance rate or poor treatment they can lose a percentage of funding or if they have a low re-admittance rate they can gain funding.

Some hospitals have already been hurt, while some have gained significant funding. Although the drawbacks are obvious in the short term it has created an incentive to improve the quality of care in hospitals.

ObamaCare Medicare penalities / rewards will rise over the next two years to a total of 2%.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-medicare....
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81342 Feb 18, 2013
reggie miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Look fella, my post makes about as much sense as your 24/7 posts do. You're all over the place with your posts. Stirring up trouble in small communities where you don't know a single soul personally. What gives with your taking blind stabs at people you don't know and you'll never meet in person?
Another liar and a hypocrite as well!
obamatized

London, KY

#81344 Feb 18, 2013
you retard rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination , these leftwingers are beyond stoopid
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81345 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
you retard rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination , these leftwingers are beyond stoopid
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever started!
o man

Hyden, KY

#81346 Feb 18, 2013
don't it make you smile just how much the repub's love our president .i think that all them is going loose what little mind they have admiring him.what a man Barack Obama.the president Repub's just hate to love.
Shannon

United States

#81347 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever started!
What are you people arguing about? The 2012 election is over, past, a done deal. We lost, they won. We should realize that, take a breather, and regroup with something better than we offered in 2012. It's lame for us to call anyone 'retarded' simply because we don't agree with them. It gives us a bad name.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81348 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney before the Republican Primary ever got started!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#81349 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.
You are America's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam. If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.
Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.
Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.
Semper Fi,
J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
Eternal Vigilance is Key
Gee thanks! BtA, just what this forum needs a copy and paste chain letter from a delusional blood thirsty mongrel. Perhaps once he should have stood for PEACE, but there is no money in it!
So ranting and raving about War and it's glory, for profit is no better than a 20 dollar whore, screaming she's worth at least thirty because she's good company.
So go back and rethink your plan of operation and get back to us when you can manage to be creative all by your lonesome!

Barrack the Alien.........lmao
obamatized

London, KY

#81352 Feb 18, 2013
i will repeat this one more time for you retatrd, rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination sewn up
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81353 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
i will repeat this one more time for you retatrd, rand paul endorsed mitt romney after he had the republican nomination sewn up
You can't even spell it right at all!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81355 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
Fool! Mitt Romney was NOT the Official Republican Nomination at the time!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81356 Feb 18, 2013
obamatized wrote:
Fool! Mitt Romney was NOT the Official Republican Nominee at the time!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81359 Feb 18, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone on this thread should go take their MEDS it would be you. You are a nutcase. Be sure and gargle too, I am sure your throat is hoarse from all your sheep baaaing. lol No one clicks on your sites anyway. Why bother.
HILLARY 2016
funny, you just did, baaaaaaa libotard, hows that hope and change working out for you? economy recessed last quarter of 2012, this one doesn't look any better, oblamer wants to spend our way out of his excessive spending habit, lol, thats like giving a druggie liberal more drugs to break his habit, baaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81360 Feb 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
I still don't know how someone's REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can simultaneously be 0% not my business and 100% my financial responsibility....
that is the most sensible comment ever on any topix forum, I bet the libotards are hemmoraging at that logic,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81361 Feb 18, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn about the Iraq War......it's on now on MSNBC. The truth will set you free..
oh my gosh, MSLSD with a movie about the Iraq war, now we will get to the bottom of this with that fantastic investigative reporting, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81362 Feb 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
I banned guns....
then, I killed 30 million people in my country.
Josef Stalin
I banned brains, then I ignoratized 60 million people in somebody elses country,

Barack Hussein

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migo Pangallo Tue Joker 1
Gymnastics? Tue Independence KY 2
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) Tue benomo 135
phillip dalhover (Sep '09) Mon Phil dalhover 3
Looking for male English bulldog to breed with ... Dec 22 LillyGirl 1
Pat Walsh, Attorney Dec 22 Family 5
Pastor Tommy Bates is the truth! Dec 22 anointedone 3
More from around the web

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"