'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

lol

Glasgow, KY

#77640 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
The powerful gun lobby says the problem lies in enforcement of existing laws.
"Which begs the question: Why are we putting more laws on the books if we're not enforcing the laws we already have on the books?" said Andrew Arulanandam, spokesman for the National Rifle Association.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20703344/offi...
True, so true.
Why make laws about texting while driving?
Reckless driving is already on the books!
Enforce the laws WE already have on the books, and Congress can go home earlier.
Possibly work only half of what they do.
Saves money!
Then term limits!
Just some ideas.=)
The new and politically correct thing to do is forget enforcing the laws that are already on the books. Sue Arizona. Enlist the help and support of the Mexican president. All is well and business in Obama's house as usual. Problem solved. Have a summer of recovery party because we were all saved from doom and gloom once again.

Just a side note...did you hear the young women chanting during the Pro-Life demonstration in Washington? Hey Obama...yo mama...chose life. Very telling,huh? lmao
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77641 Jan 26, 2013
hey libs, who is this person, I don't recognize him,

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77642 Jan 26, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
DIVIDE and CONQUER ...
...people are here 24/7 fighting with each other.
Our politicians are not stupid...while YOU are next to your computer eating top ramen, no money for anything, they're enjoying best foods, fine fine, nice cars, expensive art. Who do you think is paying for all of that? YOU!
They, take your taxes, convince you ...MUST, and some of you say OK!
If our politicians are not millionaires, they're "poor"...they are corrupted, arrogant, powerful, dishonest, and for sure know how to manipulate the public.
How many of their relatives are lobbyists ...?????
Harry Reid has 2 sons lobbyists. The most transparent administration, right... Remember, for our politicians, there is NO red America, or blue America ...they only know "GREEN" America!
Lobbyists invest in our government $1.00 and get $220.00 in return...nice investment, like G.E. and others.
Our government's spending is our of control, lying left and right...and some of you believe every bull crap they're feeding you!
JOHN KERRY, FUTURE SECRETARY OF STATE WORTH $200 MILLION $$$...WOW!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP UP GOOD FIGHT, THEY NEED YOU...
...fine *wine*
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77643 Jan 26, 2013
hey libs, what happened to this democrap, did he become a republican?

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/ant...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77645 Jan 26, 2013
man I'm sure glad we have a demotard at the helm with this type of publicity, BAAAAAAAAAAA

Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont said Monday night that the United States was becoming “the laughing stock of the entire world” because of the nation’s crumbling infrastructure.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/31/sen-ber...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77646 Jan 26, 2013
judge judy wrote:
Oh mercy! Where to begin? So little time and so many facts to reveal.
Romneycare and Obamacare differ in very big ways. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. The politicians actually read the bill before it was passed into law when Governor Romney signed it into law. Romney took federal funds that are doled out to individual states to treat the indigent and cut out the middle man, the hospitals Administrator and Board of Directors. Romney's state (as well as all the other states in the USA) receive those federal funds annually. Now that Romneycare money goes directly to a fund that actually helps the poor who could not afford health care and the hospital administrator had to learn how to do without that federal cash cow every year. Romney did not raise taxes to force Romneycare on his citizens. Obamacare will cost tax payers trillions of dollars. The CBO announced that Obamacare will cost triple of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats on the Hill led the public to initially believe. You can't see those differences? Typical Obamoron.
Obama assured the democrats that he would do just like Canada's government did with their Socialized Medicine law...put the public option (single-pay exclusively to the government) into the law after it is officially the law. Executive Order. And we know how much Obama loves his Executive Orders, right? Watch for it, watch for it...and here it comes. I'll accept your apology when this all comes down after Americans have filed their taxes. Obama and Pelosi and Reid put provisions in Obamacare so that corporations/businesses could opt out of offering their employees healthcare insurance. Instead they will pay cheaper fines to the government so as to abide by the Obamacare law. Many companies will cut their employees hours and take them to part-time workers to avoid Obamacare fines/penalties. Those two moves will leave millions without medical insurance and cut off their medical insurance employee options. What will they do?!? Obama will step in, put the public option into the law and save us from doom and gloom again. lol The democrats intentions of a single-pay system with all monies from citizens and corporations going directly to the government will be their dream come true.
Connect your own dots looney-toon before you attempt to fog up the facts with your crazy shit.
You are living in a Fox News fantasy land.

Obamacare & Romneycare used the same template as Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug Bills of 2003 & 2006.

ALL SENIORS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD.

Why do you think Dumbya Bush never terminated Clinton NAFTA, Clinton 1996 Telecommunications bill and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999?

Glass/Stegall protected Americans from Wall Street crooks.

Remember 1929?

Smarten Up.

Forthwith!

========

Bush Republicans Love Socialism For The Wealthiest !

Dumbya Bush Loves Cheap Labor:

The 12 million illegal immigrants benefit the top 1 percentile of the wealthiest

----------

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Senate voted 90 yea 8 nay / http://banking.senate.gov/conf/

This proves beyond all doubt that both parties do not represent “We The People”!

http://banking.senate.gov/conf/

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77647 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
gotoguy FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be that way. Get on the short bus with me. We've been promised a visit to the "haters"! That can only be Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or some other Democrat loser and/or liar. Hating is what they're all about! They hate nearly everything about America.
It'll be like an amusement park ride: death-defying, scripted and totally fake, but you might also puke. Kind of like an Obama State of the Union address.
=)
Bush Republicans are antidemocratic with an attraction to authoritarianism.

Liberals are always trying to enfranchise citizens and Bush Republicans always try to block some citizens from voting.( BLACKS & LATINOS )!

Liberals defend the Constitution and long standing institutions like Social Security and Medicare.

Bush Republicans want the USA to go back to the Gilded Age and privatize Social Security and undo “The New Deal”!

BTW: Obama, Reid, and Pelosi are liberal in name only.

McConnell, Boehner and Cantor are conservative in name only.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77648 Jan 26, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
would you left wing tards make up your mind, do you or do you not want congressional approval, man, you even make oblamer look 1/2 smart sometimes,
Top Ten Ways To Tell Your President & His Party Aren't Fighting For Health Care For Everybody / 07/29/2009 / http://tinyurl.com/mq4mbw
With the corporate media relentlessly distorting the public discussion around health care reform, it time for some clear, bright lines to help us tell who is doing what to whom, and whether any of it leads to health care for all of us. Here are ten of them.

Barack Obama and Democratic majorities in the House and Senate were swept into office on a promise they would deliver affordable and accessible health care for all Americans. But the corporate media journalism limits the national health care conversation to what insurance companies, drug companies, for-profit health care professionals, their executives, lobbyists and politicians of both parties and other hirelings have to say. So it isn't as easy as it ought to be to tell what the politicians are doing about accomplishing health care for everybody. Hence we offer these ten points. This is how you can tell whether your president and his party are fighting for the health care you deserve.
http://www.blackagendareport.com/...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77649 Jan 26, 2013
judge judy wrote:
Oh mercy! Where to begin? So little time and so many facts to reveal.
Romneycare and Obamacare differ in very big ways. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. The politicians actually read the bill before it was passed into law when Governor Romney signed it into law. Romney took federal funds that are doled out to individual states to treat the indigent and cut out the middle man, the hospitals Administrator and Board of Directors. Romney's state (as well as all the other states in the USA) receive those federal funds annually. Now that Romneycare money goes directly to a fund that actually helps the poor who could not afford health care and the hospital administrator had to learn how to do without that federal cash cow every year. Romney did not raise taxes to force Romneycare on his citizens. Obamacare will cost tax payers trillions of dollars. The CBO announced that Obamacare will cost triple of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats on the Hill led the public to initially believe. You can't see those differences? Typical Obamoron.
Obama assured the democrats that he would do just like Canada's government did with their Socialized Medicine law...put the public option (single-pay exclusively to the government) into the law after it is officially the law. Executive Order. And we know how much Obama loves his Executive Orders, right? Watch for it, watch for it...and here it comes. I'll accept your apology when this all comes down after Americans have filed their taxes. Obama and Pelosi and Reid put provisions in Obamacare so that corporations/businesses could opt out of offering their employees healthcare insurance. Instead they will pay cheaper fines to the government so as to abide by the Obamacare law. Many companies will cut their employees hours and take them to part-time workers to avoid Obamacare fines/penalties. Those two moves will leave millions without medical insurance and cut off their medical insurance employee options. What will they do?!? Obama will step in, put the public option into the law and save us from doom and gloom again. lol The democrats intentions of a single-pay system with all monies from citizens and corporations going directly to the government will be their dream come true.
Connect your own dots looney-toon before you attempt to fog up the facts with your crazy shit.
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me!

Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
TWA

London, KY

#77650 Jan 26, 2013
the only difference between this fuknut and the other leftwingwhackadoodles is its insaner , it thinks fox news is out to get it hahahahahaha.
WHEN HISTORY IS RECORDED AND THE WORDS ARE CAST IN STONE GEORGE W BUSH WILL BE RECORDED AS AMERICAS GREATEST PRESIDENT
AirYouBreatheMak esUstupid

United States

#77652 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me!
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eX0xkDkxchAXX
...imbecile ...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77653 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
DanCollins888
Kent, WA
Baby Killer - Obama
Obama came on to the political stage attacking Americans for “Clinging to their guns and their bibles.” For four years Obama has been attacking American Christians, and now he is going after Americans guns.
For all Obama’s bluster and bull shit with children on stage for his attack on our Second Amendment, Obama’s statement,“If this saves the life of just one child it is worth it.”.... Such arrogance, such bull shit, such hypocracy.
Obama - Baby Killer... Three times Obama voted in favor of killing babies that survived abortions [White - Black - Hispanic - Asian]. More than 40,000,000 babies have been murdered by abortion under Liberal laws.
Obama is the enemy of America. In his book [also audio book]“Dreams From My Father”...[Obama’s father’s dream was to destroy America] Obama makes the verbal statement,“My father’s dream becomes my dream. I can do nothing else. It is in my genes.” Clearly Obama intends to destroy America.
Obama planned his treason long before he became a politician. Obama is communist trained. In every communist nation the economy was attacked, and the population was disarmed. Purges followed, 40,000,000 million murdered in Russia, 40,000,000 murdered in China, 2,000,000 murdered in Cambodia.
Obama has a history of being a baby-killer [it’s the law]. King Obama has his eye set on becoming a Communist/Muslim Dictator - in his wake millions of Americans will be purged. Millions of Americans will be murdered. Millions of Christian Americans [clinging to their Guns and Bibles will be murdered under King Obama].
I have the balls to take-on Obama – so where are all of our “brave” politicians and why haven’t they impeached him [years ago]? If Obama was a “White” or even if he was a “Black” Republican President he would have been impeached three years ago. In fact; if Obama was a “White” or even if he was a “Black” Republican [Republican is the operative word] he would have been vetted and blocked from running for president in 2007.
Democrat politicians in the House and Senate whom are planning to run for reelection in 2014 need to “look out for number one”, and go along with Republicans blocking Obama from removing the Second Amendment, need to block Obama from becoming “King” and need to reinforce Republican efforts to impeach Obama.
It will be difficult for anyone, Democrat or Republican to run for reelection in a 2014 Obama Dictatorship.
If Obama is sincere about saving the life of even one child tell him to leave the United States Constitution and the Second Amendment alone... and “close” the Liberal abortion clinics.
Dan Collins - Fircrest
I got your back.
How Much Is the Obamacare ‘Tax’?
June 29, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/clnaqn6
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/how-much-is-...

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?/ 5/24/2012 / http://tinyurl.com/c6b2acy
It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.
Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.
In fiscal 2010 (the first Obama budget) spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion. In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion. In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August. Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77654 Jan 26, 2013
AirYouBreatheMakesUstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
...imbecile ...
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77655 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
DanCollins888
Kent, WA
Baby Killer - Obama
Obama came on to the political stage attacking Americans for “Clinging to their guns and their bibles.” For four years Obama has been attacking American Christians, and now he is going after Americans guns.
For all Obama’s bluster and bull shit with children on stage for his attack on our Second Amendment, Obama’s statement,“If this saves the life of just one child it is worth it.”.... Such arrogance, such bull shit, such hypocracy.
Obama - Baby Killer... Three times Obama voted in favor of killing babies that survived abortions [White - Black - Hispanic - Asian]. More than 40,000,000 babies have been murdered by abortion under Liberal laws.
Obama is the enemy of America. In his book [also audio book]“Dreams From My Father”...[Obama’s father’s dream was to destroy America] Obama makes the verbal statement,“My father’s dream becomes my dream. I can do nothing else. It is in my genes.” Clearly Obama intends to destroy America.
Obama planned his treason long before he became a politician. Obama is communist trained. In every communist nation the economy was attacked, and the population was disarmed. Purges followed, 40,000,000 million murdered in Russia, 40,000,000 murdered in China, 2,000,000 murdered in Cambodia.
Obama has a history of being a baby-killer [it’s the law]. King Obama has his eye set on becoming a Communist/Muslim Dictator - in his wake millions of Americans will be purged. Millions of Americans will be murdered. Millions of Christian Americans [clinging to their Guns and Bibles will be murdered under King Obama].
I have the balls to take-on Obama – so where are all of our “brave” politicians and why haven’t they impeached him [years ago]? If Obama was a “White” or even if he was a “Black” Republican President he would have been impeached three years ago. In fact; if Obama was a “White” or even if he was a “Black” Republican [Republican is the operative word] he would have been vetted and blocked from running for president in 2007.
Democrat politicians in the House and Senate whom are planning to run for reelection in 2014 need to “look out for number one”, and go along with Republicans blocking Obama from removing the Second Amendment, need to block Obama from becoming “King” and need to reinforce Republican efforts to impeach Obama.
It will be difficult for anyone, Democrat or Republican to run for reelection in a 2014 Obama Dictatorship.
If Obama is sincere about saving the life of even one child tell him to leave the United States Constitution and the Second Amendment alone... and “close” the Liberal abortion clinics.
Dan Collins - Fircrest
I got your back.
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/opinion/12136...
TWA

London, KY

#77657 Jan 26, 2013
this idiot posts a blog thats utter bullshit and thinks everybody is supposed to believe it, how did the debt go from 10 trillion to 16 trillion with the least amount of spending since eisenhower, you dont really deserve a response you arent intelligent enuff for one really, this clown is a perfect example of how the black boy got elected idiots and illegal messigan votes
AirYouBreatheMak esUstupid

United States

#77658 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
I was right...imbecile ...
TWA

London, KY

#77660 Jan 26, 2013
im convinced get the cofetti and horns somebody put the pointed hat on this moronic embicile
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77661 Jan 26, 2013
AirYouBreatheMakesUstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right...imbecile ...
You cannot reason with a Neo-Con Fascist Racist Fundamentalist Bush Republican!

No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent./ Bush is truly an illegitimate President.http://tinyurl.com/2 ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77663 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss OFF punky pissant!
Not gonna feed me a virus =)
To all Republicans put your name in the blanks

I,_________ as a conservative do hereby pledge I will continue my condemnations of the poor in the Charles Dickens story, "A Christmas Carol", because I know Bob Cratchit's family were lazy deadbeats who could pay for their own health care and gotten help for their son, Tiny Tim, if they wanted to. I believe Tiny Tim should be prevented from getting health care and die, because he is poor.

I,_______, as a conservative believe in individual rights for CEOs and business owners like Ebenezer Scrooge, but not for individual rights to life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness for those who are poor, downtrodden or oppressed. Also, because I believe the poor in the Bible were deadbeats, I will continue to condemn Jesus because he was an evil socialist because he healed the sick for free, he fed the hungry for free and he lifted the spirits of the downtrodden for free. I also condemn the Good Samaritan for not charging to help that poor, beaten man who was left for dead on the side of a lonely road. I believe that the priest and the temple assistant who first found the beaten man and left him for dead without helping him did the right thing and that the Good Samaritan was an evil socialist, because not only did the Good Samaritan help the beaten man, he even gave him money so he could feed and cloth himself.

I,________, as a conservative further condemn Jesus for always attacking the rich and praising the poor, because I know CEOs and the wealthy are the true sons of god because, after all, look at how much god has rewarded them. I believe those on Wall Street deserve to make as much money as possible by using schemes and scams, like the guy who made 3 billion in 2008 alone. As a conservative I believe it is right that a person who makes 3 billion behind a computer producing nothing for his fellow man or society. I believe that Wall Street should be paid 86,000 times more than hard working teachers, firefighters, police officers and nurses, all of whom actually contribute to society and help their fellow man.

I,_________ as a conservative who always trusts the government to start wars, trusts government to bomb people, trusts government to spy on people, trusts government to incarcerate people without charges, trusts government to torture people, trusts government to arrest people without warrants and trusts government to use secret wiretaps on people, do hereby pledge to continue to distrust government to help heal sick and dying Americans. I fear government intrusion into my life, but I cheer on corporate intrusions on my privacy, my livelihood, and my life. I fear any government attempt to heal people, yet trust government to kill, maim, torture, arrest, incarcerate and execute people.

I,_______, as a conservative, make these pledges in the name of the 'god of unbridled, unregulated capitalism' and in the names of its disciples, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. Amen and amen.
Leg Tingles

Vine Grove, KY

#77664 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot reason with a Neo-Con Fascist Racist Fundamentalist Bush Republican!
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent./ Bush is truly an illegitimate President.http://tinyurl.com/2 ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
you a nutjob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for rental 11 hr kywomanjt 1
News 'Screw' Andrews part of Newport's mob scene (Oct '08) 16 hr Arthur 299
Highlands Pee-Gate 16 hr baffled 6
Rima's Diner - Very Bad Experience 19 hr Scott 3
New public defenders in newport,are idiots ! Fri not your cup of tea 6
bellevue police Fri not your cup of tea 16
judge Christopher Mehling (Oct '14) Fri Frank Underwood 17
More from around the web

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]