Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

I have had my fill of this bad school system...Is anybody up for an OCCUPY of the Newport School System?
Whatever

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Plow King wrote:
I have had my fill of this bad school system...Is anybody up for an OCCUPY of the Newport School System?
Why, because the uniform reminders came out?
Ready

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I am ready. As a taxpayer in this city (over taxed) for a crappy school system I am glad I have no children. I don't understand why people sit and let it happen for years, something has to be done. Why would anyone want to buy or rent here with kids? Most people look for a city with great schools. Well if something is not done Newport will be all HUD houses before long.
No Brainer

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

There is nothing new under the sun in the Newport schools. Middleton is Brandt reincarnated. Watch out folks - he is already sprinkling his glitter around hoping you will be distracted by it like a cat chasing a light on a wall. He already has Sheffels and Malone purring. He is now spending your hard earned tax money on prettying up Central Office - thousands spent on paint and possible rennovations to a building that is not in compliance with codes. Say bye bye to any chance that academics will be the focus for at least three years - he'll be done spending all of the money then and maybe take his head out of his ass long enough to remember about academics. I wonder how his expensive must-have computer is working for him? Oh, I know...he and Sheffels are cozying up together working on her book now? There is something wrong when a board member is a FRIEND of an applicant for superintendent on Facebook before the board has voted on candidates. Speaks volumes. Say bye bye to the money gained from the Mildred Dean sale. I am sure Glitterman has already convinced the board to allow him to spend it.
Ready

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

No Brainer wrote:
There is nothing new under the sun in the Newport schools. Middleton is Brandt reincarnated. Watch out folks - he is already sprinkling his glitter around hoping you will be distracted by it like a cat chasing a light on a wall. He already has Sheffels and Malone purring. He is now spending your hard earned tax money on prettying up Central Office - thousands spent on paint and possible rennovations to a building that is not in compliance with codes. Say bye bye to any chance that academics will be the focus for at least three years - he'll be done spending all of the money then and maybe take his head out of his ass long enough to remember about academics. I wonder how his expensive must-have computer is working for him? Oh, I know...he and Sheffels are cozying up together working on her book now? There is something wrong when a board member is a FRIEND of an applicant for superintendent on Facebook before the board has voted on candidates. Speaks volumes. Say bye bye to the money gained from the Mildred Dean sale. I am sure Glitterman has already convinced the board to allow him to spend it.
Yes I hear him and Malone and Sheffel ar best buds! That is another road to disaster!
true

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Ready wrote:
I am ready. As a taxpayer in this city (over taxed) for a crappy school system I am glad I have no children. I don't understand why people sit and let it happen for years, something has to be done. Why would anyone want to buy or rent here with kids? Most people look for a city with great schools. Well if something is not done Newport will be all HUD houses before long.
You are Right Newport Westside is a mess But again if you have desent parents raising their kids right we wouldn't have a dress code or a crappy School.
really

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

You are just now waking up to smell the coffee?
Lucylou

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Ready wrote:
A city with great schools...Ft. Thomas.
Concerned

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

no one left

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

what have you heard about Soughtgate School, Have you heard any thing about teachers being let go.I heard this but don,t know if this is so or not .maybe some of you might know,if so bad timeing with scool going to start soon
right on

Fort Thomas, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

they were let go at end of school year along with principal.
resident of a dead city

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Think its time for the Silver Grove Schools to go as well. How long must we fund under performing schools.
resident of a dead county

Terrace Park, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

it is also time for the Campbell Co Schools to go also. they are the WORST.
moneygame

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

How many of the present BOARD MEMBERS WERE VOTED IN 1 . And SHE vice-chair and WAS PART OF THE MILLION dollar give-away to the last super . That the first one that needes to go
You dont say

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

moneygame wrote:
How many of the present BOARD MEMBERS WERE VOTED IN 1 . And SHE vice-chair and WAS PART OF THE MILLION dollar give-away to the last super . That the first one that needes to go
Tru dat
Lazee Ashes

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text> You are Right Newport Westside is a mess But again if you have desent parents raising their kids right we wouldn't have a dress code or a crappy School.
. there is nothing wrong with the majority of Newport kids. If you had good teachers it might be a different story.
Votes for more pay

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I hear him and Malone and Sheffel ar best buds! That is another road to disaster!
And central office cabinet customer service people campaigning for board members.
No control

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Votes for more pay wrote:
<quoted text>
And central office cabinet customer service people campaigning for board members.
I guess the high paid Superintendent has NO CONTROL over the staff of the district. He should never allow employees of the district to campaign for board members. Of course, board members shouldn't be asking employees to help their elections either or campaign when in the schools.
Melissa

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Plow King wrote:
Why does this topic have less comments than all other topics concerning the children.Power to the people! Do it
Apple Abby

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Come on people! Do what is right for your kids. Vote the way you think is right, read with them, take them to the doctor if they are sick, be good parents!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min trey 150,266
Neary (Oct '13) 1 hr Big Bown Nose 22
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr well 16,127
Campbell County Commish Races 8 hr iVote2 4
Is Ludlow where The Hills Have Eyes was filmed? 9 hr That Maniac Again 2
robin booth (Jul '10) 10 hr Ted Nugent for Mayor 35
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! Thu ivote 11

Search the Highland Heights Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Highland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••