Budget Approved-Wellness back in budget

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

Jen

Newark, OH

#1 May 16, 2013
Go job council!!!
Councilwoman Cavanaugh

Newport, KY

#2 May 17, 2013
Jen wrote:
Go job council!!!
I think you mean good job council!!!! You are so right!!
It shows how smart and how on top of things they are, soo ready to cut me off at the knees that theres something they are not aware of.

They did an excellent job last night in passing the 1st reading of a budget of 3.2 million dollars and Im sure they're feeling pretty smug, you could tell by the looks on their faces, they were very pleased with themselves because they got the 1st reading passed of the budget and they didnt let me ask my questions.

Well Bite Me Boyz because guess what ya did?????

YOU GOOD OLE BOYZ PASSED A BUDGET WITH A $6000 DISCREPANCY IN IT.

Did everybody get that??.....$6000, yes $6000 of your taxpayer $$$ just overlooked. By all of them. Nobody caught that.

Imagine that... someone who has been on council 4 months vs all of the them including the mayor and the city administrator, that I found such an obvious mistake.

Looks like Councilwoman Cavanaugh was the ONLY one who made the right vote. Good Job Me!!!!!
Schmidt

Newark, OH

#3 May 17, 2013
Here is another post from the other site.

The Facts wrote:
Hey Lisa,
What happened to all the stuff you bought when you were on the park board and took with you when you were let go by the mayor (the one you are bashing).
This is NOT about being a council person and helping the taxpayer...this is about you having a personal grudge with the mayor. Maybe because of him removing you form the park board after the assault at the city building between you and another citizen!
Keep the facts straight
Well what's the answer? Did you take things home for your own personal use that were purchased with city money. Think real hard because there seemed to be gift cards missing at each event. From my own personal experience what happened to all the left overs from Senior events? What was the cost per individual in attendance? You should have receipts and the number of those who attended. Just step up and give a correct cost per person.
Councilwoman Cavanaugh

Newport, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Schmidt wrote:
Here is another post from the other site.
The Facts wrote:
Hey Lisa,
What happened to all the stuff you bought when you were on the park board and took with you when you were let go by the mayor (the one you are bashing).
This is NOT about being a council person and helping the taxpayer...this is about you having a personal grudge with the mayor. Maybe because of him removing you form the park board after the assault at the city building between you and another citizen!
Keep the facts straight
Well what's the answer? Did you take things home for your own personal use that were purchased with city money. Think real hard because there seemed to be gift cards missing at each event. From my own personal experience what happened to all the left overs from Senior events? What was the cost per individual in attendance? You should have receipts and the number of those who attended. Just step up and give a correct cost per person.
Thats all a bunch of crap.
Im not a thief, I have everything I need and I dont have to take things. your too afraid to come out from behind your computer
Cindy Moore, Tricia Tobergte or TK. If its not you, then defend yourself with your real name. Funny Im the only one doing that.

If thats the case, why didnt the mayor do something than, like have me arrested. Get your proof, take it to the mayor or police chief and then call me in. You cant do that, because you have NOTHING TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY, its empty...kinda like you.
Youre afraid to look me in the face and accuse me of stealing. arent you? because you know you cant do it, if you had real proof, you would be flinging it all over the place, not making up crap on Topix. Youre worst than I thought. You need fulfillment in your empty life, if you werent such a witch, I would feel sorry for you.

Too bad you have to make up lies, because you dont like the reality of the truth.
Probably you CINDY MOORE since you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life. Be a mother can take care of your own, before you worry about others. Yeaa the Moore family esp JonnyMo has NO skeletons hangin out in your closets I dont think thats the case.

So either come out in person with proof to back up what you say
or shove it up your fat ass Cindy or whoever.
If you actually had something to back up what your saying, you would using it to really do something and not sitting and hiding behind 50 shades of white.
Its damn well big enough to fit alot of your own BS in there, but by looking at your rolls, you really must be full of it. Try going to the gym, and run on a treadmill instead of running your piehole. which looks like you been putting to good use. Your frumpy loud and obnoxious. you need to worry about yourself. YOU ARE CONSUMED WITH ME damn woman whats your problem. You just jealous and envious, and despite all your FAILED efforts I still came in 4th place, 1973 votes. only 25 off your brother ROB. You just cant stand it and its eating you up and consuming your life. and I think its funny as hell. Go Me!!
Schmidt

Upper Sandusky, OH

#5 May 17, 2013
You are so wrong. I believe that was a tantrum maybe some anger management would help.
Councilwoman Cavanaugh

Newport, KY

#6 May 17, 2013
Schmidt wrote:
You are so wrong. I believe that was a tantrum maybe some anger management would help.
sweetie, thats just tellin it like it is. no bs, no sugar coating.

Like I say, you always avoid my questions and change the subject.

Take your proof to the mayor, police chief and city adm and then have them call me in.
Because if there was something to it, you would have already done something about it, except hide behind your screen and make up things to give people the wrong impression.

Why do you have to use my maiden name? Im using my real name, Im not being anonymous and if youre so sure of yourself, why are you putting your money where your mouth is and putting yourself out there too.
Your worse than I thought.

THIS IS CINDY MOORE, COUNCILMAN ROB MOORES SISTER AND HER SIDE KICK FOLLOWER TRICIA TOBERGTE
Councilwoman Cavanaugh

Newport, KY

#7 May 17, 2013
Im off to search more public records.

Wonder what I'll come up with this time???
stay tuned

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone!
12yrresident

Lorain, OH

#8 May 22, 2013
Excited about the Art in the Park Saturday. I believe most of our city elected officials do an excellent job. Glad to see a mixture of talents on council. But who is the new guy on council? Didn't catch a name on insight.
Lisa

Newport, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
Councilwoman Cavanaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean good job council!!!! You are so right!!
It shows how smart and how on top of things they are, soo ready to cut me off at the knees that theres something they are not aware of.
They did an excellent job last night in passing the 1st reading of a budget of 3.2 million dollars and Im sure they're feeling pretty smug, you could tell by the looks on their faces, they were very pleased with themselves because they got the 1st reading passed of the budget and they didnt let me ask my questions.
Well Bite Me Boyz because guess what ya did?????
YOU GOOD OLE BOYZ PASSED A BUDGET WITH A $6000 DISCREPANCY IN IT.
Did everybody get that??.....$6000, yes $6000 of your taxpayer $$$ just overlooked. By all of them. Nobody caught that.
Imagine that... someone who has been on council 4 months vs all of the them including the mayor and the city administrator, that I found such an obvious mistake.
Looks like Councilwoman Cavanaugh was the ONLY one who made the right vote. Good Job Me!!!!!
If you disagree and think its so nuts....ask Steve bc its the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my half brothers & sisters or info ... (Apr '14) 1 hr Music lover 5
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) 12 hr caddyshack 68
when you screw up, beware. 13 hr rock star 3
Kenton County Jailer-Cop wannabees? (Jun '10) Sun guards are us 73
Anybody Know Daisy Hatton? Sun Son of Anarchy 12
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Sun john hill 94
Best Food in Newport (Feb '09) Sat Hungry man 104

Highland Heights Jobs

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]