Who do you support for County Clerk in Kentucky (Grant County) in 2010?

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

billie

Loveland, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2010
i would vote for anybody who ran against conrad.
so far so good

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2010
not nice!
Stephanie Caldwell

Melbourne, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
I wish Caldwell had beat her in the primary a few years ago.
willie

Newport, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2010
i think she does an excellent job along with her staff !!!!
your kidding

Loveland, OH

#5 Nov 3, 2010
look at the mess she made of this election. her electioneers influencing people giving bad information not knowing how to run the machines..the list goes on. good candidates have been screwed over her office not doing their job. talk about needing a change
goof

Covington, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
your kidding wrote:
look at the mess she made of this election. her electioneers influencing people giving bad information not knowing how to run the machines..the list goes on. good candidates have been screwed over her office not doing their job. talk about needing a change
She hasn't made a mess. They train the election officers. Some of them just do not learn. It's difficult to find election officers. You should volunteer maybe you could help straighten out the mess you think it is.
upinhere

Covington, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Caldwell for mayor!! Again...
Ralph

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Someone who supports the medical marijuana bill in the works!
Resident

Covington, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
I think she was going through some serious personal issues, rumor has it she was dealing with a husband with a wondering eye and was slacking on her job.

Typical.

She is short and edgie these days for sure and angry at the public for some reason and maybe just burnt out. She is not the person she once was, but once again, i think it falls back on personal problems.

I called there one day and she hung up on me and gave me the attitude she didn't have time for my call. had something else to do, no doubt. Still not allowed to do that to customers and she had no reason to hang up was trying really hard to get off the phone and i still had more question.

I was floored from her unprofessionalism and wonder how she is getting by with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayley mccintosh (Nov '13) 2 hr agree 19
Cold Spring Will Get A New Mayor in Nov (Jun '14) 3 hr Step Up if your s... 10
missing blind black lab 6 hr spokane 4
bellevue police Sat Lol 28
Where the rats live (May '13) Sat laughinatyou 8
Newport Trash, What a dirty place to live. (Sep '09) Sat Suri 140
Woman Found Dead By Railroad Tracks (Jul '11) Sat SashaStarr 43
More from around the web

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE