well well

Newport, KY

#43 Jul 22, 2013
to all these boys and girls will be rapping in 6th and park on sept 1st everyone come out and show their support
knows

Ashburn, VA

#44 Jul 22, 2013
well well wrote:
to all these boys and girls will be rapping in 6th and park on sept 1st everyone come out and show their support
as long as they act right and don't act stupid things be all right
well well

Newport, KY

#45 Jul 22, 2013
it will show some of these people a diffrent side of them if they come out
rat king

Erlanger, KY

#46 Jul 23, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text> it's being handled in fact the community is doing a wonderful job locking gates at middle school at eight at night and they are running out of places to hang and I find it very helpful when a dumb ass shows his face making threats on Facebook YouTube because when something does go down then they can go and question this punk didn't you hear him we are gonna rob you and your mom and come to newport school you ass wipe I take that serious I care about kids so shut the hell up
Gates may be locked but they squeeze right through the bars or go under the gate--seen it hundreds of time.
knows

Ashburn, VA

#47 Jul 23, 2013
rat king wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates may be locked but they squeeze right through the bars or go under the gate--seen it hundreds of time.
True but I have seen the newport police telling them if gates are locked stay out I have seen them giving them warnings I have seen improvement lately around town
well well

Newport, KY

#48 Jul 23, 2013
why not let them in their to play ball aint all activity being taped with all the money the school is spending hell what about down at the high school put gates up and lock them out of their to or you dont care cause you cant see it from your house
knows

Ashburn, VA

#49 Jul 23, 2013
well well wrote:
why not let them in their to play ball aint all activity being taped with all the money the school is spending hell what about down at the high school put gates up and lock them out of their to or you dont care cause you cant see it from your house
Your wrong buddy yeah they have Cameras but it's just to calm things down signs are up at both schools stating closed at dark or at 8 pm why be there after hours unless it's school event that permits you to be there no biggie damn follow rules
knows

Ashburn, VA

#50 Jul 23, 2013
well well wrote:
Oh by the way all bad activity like fights was happening none that we heard of by the High school school park you know why because the police have their garage up there and plus a officer is posted up there so no they wouldn't dare start shit up there knowing their butts be in handcuffs for being disorderly. just know your street facts before you post partner
well well

Newport, KY

#51 Jul 23, 2013
their is no cop on wildcat i see cops at 9th and columbia all the time one big word you used HEARD and as for that garage their is a bunch of tax payers money sitting their broke down or just parked their not being used who the hell told you a cop is always their and you are not suppose to be at the high school after dark but they dont enforce it just like the midel school no activity your not suppose to be their stop going off the stuff you heard BUDDY i have been up their a couple times with a friend picking their kids up and the cops said someone keeps calling saying their is kids in the lot so they get called up their to make them leave more people call in to report them than their is fights
knows

Ashburn, VA

#52 Jul 23, 2013
well well wrote:
their is no cop on wildcat i see cops at 9th and columbia all the time one big word you used HEARD and as for that garage their is a bunch of tax payers money sitting their broke down or just parked their not being used who the hell told you a cop is always their and you are not suppose to be at the high school after dark but they dont enforce it just like the midel school no activity your not suppose to be their stop going off the stuff you heard BUDDY i have been up their a couple times with a friend picking their kids up and the cops said someone keeps calling saying their is kids in the lot so they get called up their to make them leave more people call in to report them than their is fights
why use old police cars when they taking dope boys cars them cars are broken down from all the mileage or runs on them shit or maybe they don't have enough on the force to drive all them cars or just maybe they have to switch cars up so punks don't recognize them in unmarked cars who knows but still follow the rules stay off play grounds at dark or be off them by Eight just to much crap happening in this world I seen alot of unsupervised kids over there I am talking 5year old where are the parents look don't be mad cause I don't want no creep grabbing a kid up after dark over there or I don't wanna see kids getting jumped or hurt I care for all kids not all of them are bad apples but I believe a child should be h one with parents by 9 pm gates close at 8 so that's the bottom line safety here
knows

Ashburn, VA

#53 Jul 23, 2013
One thing alot of it has been knocked down I can speak for that much. I have not seen no where near of kids fighting over there in the last few weeks since the gates close at 8 pm
well well

Newport, KY

#54 Jul 23, 2013
i think their are 8 or 9 new cops and some of them cars are just a few years old they need to stop takeing them home you must live by the school and you might be the one calling all the time like i said most of them are ran off cause someone has called just cause they are their
knows

Ashburn, VA

#55 Jul 23, 2013
well well wrote:
i think their are 8 or 9 new cops and some of them cars are just a few years old they need to stop takeing them home you must live by the school and you might be the one calling all the time like i said most of them are ran off cause someone has called just cause they are their
Wrong again And if they follow the rules people wouldn't call the sign plain says close at 8 no trespassing unless school activities I am sure it's just not one person calling plus if I was someone trying to say hey follow rules they properly attack me so I think the tax payers pay the police to watch and give warnings that park is closed for the day so that is it
well well

Newport, KY

#56 Jul 23, 2013
i just went buy their about a hour ago their was two people in their shooting i have to say it is a bit late but no harm no foul
knows

Ashburn, VA

#57 Jul 24, 2013
Tonight middle school gates was open past 8 tonight due to a school event called board meeting that's the only reason so to all those punks hanging around that wasn't playing ball I w i s h you take your loud ass mouths shut we get tired of hearing the foul language you spew out of your mouths wasn't you raised with morals??Guess not
rat king

Erlanger, KY

#58 Jul 25, 2013
knows wrote:
Tonight middle school gates was open past 8 tonight due to a school event called board meeting that's the only reason so to all those punks hanging around that wasn't playing ball I w i s h you take your loud ass mouths shut we get tired of hearing the foul language you spew out of your mouths wasn't you raised with morals??Guess not
From what I have observed they learn foul language as soon as they start talking--that's all they hear from their teen moms and baby dads. So No they were not raised with ANY morals.
well well

Newport, KY

#59 Jul 25, 2013
KNOWS do you live by the school if so you must be the one calling time after time wasting the cops time just to break up a basket ball game next thing you will be calling them on the AA meetings going on their on 9th and ann more drugs sold their after and befor the meetings i think i will hang a sing to have all the kids bring their balls down and stand out side the gates and dribbel and hang out till curfew see if they wont do this till school starts they let the ones from AA meetings hang out in front of that place and yes some are their for help but most afe court ordered so to all parents send your kids down to 9th and columbia to hang out OUTSIDE the gates of the school so we can see what bullshit they come up with
knows

Ashburn, VA

#60 Jul 25, 2013
well well wrote:
KNOWS do you live by the school if so you must be the one calling time after time wasting the cops time just to break up a basket ball game next thing you will be calling them on the AA meetings going on their on 9th and ann more drugs sold their after and befor the meetings i think i will hang a sing to have all the kids bring their balls down and stand out side the gates and dribbel and hang out till curfew see if they wont do this till school starts they let the ones from AA meetings hang out in front of that place and yes some are their for help but most afe court ordered so to all parents send your kids down to 9th and columbia to hang out OUTSIDE the gates of the school so we can see what bullshit they come up with
Look dumb ass AA people don't even park in the school yard how hard is it to follow the rules gates closed at 8 pm not like they don't play all day they do no biggie just closed gates at Eight can you read the freaking signs and must you know Ann St has cleaned up a whole lot thanks to the police so you do that and be told no trasspassing at 8 pm no games should start after 8 pm geeze greenhouse stupid no one tells kids they can't play there they just close gates at eight myself I have seen big improvement over the years on the these streets your just teaching kids to go against rules and that stupid on your part
knows

Ashburn, VA

#61 Jul 25, 2013
So my tablet posted green house lol just follow rules is all I am saying lol that's what's wrong today no one wants to follow laws and rules come on now you know you all can play to Eight everyday so don't make it out to be this bad thing it's just to follow rules
knows

Ashburn, VA

#62 Jul 25, 2013
And by the way I am someone that cares for people in our community and trying to keep you safe I live On York St. Right down the street I just know I see stuff when I walk my dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Whodat 153,953
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min mgrody 5,389
Viva La Foxx 5 hr elect1 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr stick a fork in it 81,641
Unsolved Murder (Apr '11) 18 hr On Edge 45
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Sat BIG_STEVIE 16,169
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Bill 26,279
•••
•••
Highland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highland Heights People Search