Good Job Npt. Police Dept. on Gangs!!

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cure this

AOL

#1 Jun 11, 2013
A message to you SBE / SOS Squad whatever your dumb gang names are called. If you don't break the law you have no problems. We the community will not let your gang take over our city. To the families that say Newport Police are wrong. Think again your families are involved in stuff they should not be Newport Police is doing their Job. If you dont like it get out of our city we will not stand for it. as again Go Newport Police keep up the great work thank you once again for keeping the families that take real pride in our city safe!! And by the way I been a Newport person all my life and its a shame that you have thugs trying to ruin our city this is not Cincy people this is Newport, Ky the Commonwealth of Ky treat it with respect and pride!!

“Frontline Of RainbowCoalition”

Since: Feb 08

newport,ky

#3 Jun 11, 2013
There's a chit storm-uh-brewin. That gang was organized by the FBI to entrap the police.
Cure this

AOL

#4 Jun 11, 2013
GOOD Job Newport Police!!!
Common Cents

Delphos, OH

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Kayne Twitty wrote:
There's a chit storm-uh-brewin. That gang was organized by the FBI to entrap the police.
Yeah. And you know about it.
wild one

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Kayne Twitty wrote:
Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Terroize the residents of Newport to entrap the police. You wouldn't need to organize a gang to entrap the police.

“Frontline Of RainbowCoalition”

Since: Feb 08

newport,ky

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Of course the FBI wouldn't entrap the police. They've got mentally retarded people to set up and save us from.
cure this one

Zanesville, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Seen yesterday newport police was doing their job well in Victoria square apartments and projects keep up great work!!!!
take a bite out of crime

Zanesville, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Keep up good work Newport Police !
confused

Erlanger, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2013
cure this one wrote:
Seen yesterday newport police was doing their job well in Victoria square apartments and projects keep up great work!!!!
So how many were arrested?
take a bite out of crime

Zanesville, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many were arrested?
I have no clue I just seen slot of guys getting patted down but I feel like newport police is doing their best to rid the gang problem which is great tax dollars are being spent for a good purpose to pay the officers to protect our families community.
take a bite out of crime

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 27, 2013
They have two hang outs that park and Newport Middle School at night mostly. Now since they been crackin down they been hanging more at Newport Middle School which needs to be dealt with I walked by the other night they seen who I was I was afraid to call afraid of retaliation so just giving you heads up they like to hang there at night
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/newport-ky/TS...
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Come on you was doing a great job then I hear you all are slacking
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jul 12, 2013
We want you back to helping us Newport Police please get these punks in check they are making you to be laughing stocks they brag how you are afraid to do your job so show them you mean business thanks
Reality check

Covington, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
knows it wrote:
We want you back to helping us Newport Police please get these punks in check they are making you to be laughing stocks they brag how you are afraid to do your job so show them you mean business thanks
Problem is the Npt cops are treating ALL younger people they find walking on the streets or playing bball near the HS as if theyre gang members. Keep your cool cops. If not youll have a nice lawsuit soon. You cant take your taser out at threaten to taze kids who arent doing anything.
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is the Npt cops are treating ALL younger people they find walking on the streets or playing bball near the HS as if theyre gang members. Keep your cool cops. If not youll have a nice lawsuit soon. You cant take your taser out at threaten to taze kids who arent doing anything.
Look man they don't know who is who if they run them through and if they are clean nothing to worry about you don't realize we have alot of these guys coming from Cincinnati and Covington that are violant no you keep your cool with that attitude sue happy punk stop looking for free money this gang already gets free housing living in the so called ghetto projects and I bet you people will agree here if they don't do nothing wrong cool then so stop using a race thing as excuse to sue to I am sick of all these thugs running around screwing my community up with there so called thug life wannabe rappers can't understand what they saying need speech classes with all that dumb talk that's right they are dumb educated punks that like ruining stuff for everyone so turn to your fellow gang members and tell them about it the community is fed up with this problem so glad Route 9 is coming through and they knock projects down. Oh that's right our goverment is building more houses around town so your low life gang members can rob the tax payers so they can eat sleep get must me nice.So sick of Scum Newport Police I hope and pray you don't listen to these punks keep up whatever it takes stay safe for us and your families at least you work for a living thank you for your support.
Nuthin to it

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jul 13, 2013
knows it wrote:
<quoted text>Look man they don't know who is who if they run them through and if they are clean nothing to worry about you don't realize we have alot of these guys coming from Cincinnati and Covington that are violant no you keep your cool with that attitude sue happy punk stop looking for free money this gang already gets free housing living in the so called ghetto projects and I bet you people will agree here if they don't do nothing wrong cool then so stop using a race thing as excuse to sue to I am sick of all these thugs running around screwing my community up with there so called thug life wannabe rappers can't understand what they saying need speech classes with all that dumb talk that's right they are dumb educated punks that like ruining stuff for everyone so turn to your fellow gang members and tell them about it the community is fed up with this problem so glad Route 9 is coming through and they knock projects down. Oh that's right our goverment is building more houses around town so your low life gang members can rob the tax payers so they can eat sleep get must me nice.So sick of Scum Newport Police I hope and pray you don't listen to these punks keep up whatever it takes stay safe for us and your families at least you work for a living thank you for your support.
If a kid is playing basketball and not causing any trouble the police have no legal right to bother them and threaten them or order them out of Newport. Not all black kids are a problem like Fromme wants us to believe.
nogoodwhiteys

Covington, KY

#19 Jul 13, 2013
You all are racists!!!
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jul 13, 2013
nogoodwhiteys wrote:
You all are racists!!!
your wrong that I am not I just see facts it's just not black that are part of this gang so you know
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Nuthin to it wrote:
<quoted text>
If a kid is playing basketball and not causing any trouble the police have no legal right to bother them and threaten them or order them out of Newport. Not all black kids are a problem like Fromme wants us to believe.
Look I am sorry for all the misunderstanding right now Newport is having alot of outsiders coming into the community not only most are dealing herion or are joining this gang and I am sorry to sound off but unfortunately it a African American male coming over from Covington Cincinnati and by the way let me hip you to something there are also Caucasian white people who are joining in to so it just not a black thing
spilled milk

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jul 13, 2013
Furthermore it is RIDICULOUS that every time something like this happens the race card is yanked out like first nature, not facts or evidence, RACE. Well when can I start blaming the white man for my down fall??? As a native American I'm entitled to that too right??? Oh my people weren't slaves but the white man nearly caused us to be extinct doesn't that count for something??? Also for those of you that don't know, the white man was the first slave in England then the Africans sold their own people to the Dutch for slave purposes..... So if you want to you can pick up a history book and educate yourself before pulling out that card!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covington Chili (Aug '14) 5 hr Jake 12
Cold Spring Mayor defends firing police chief 15 hr Michael 2
newport police Thu already know 7
jamar higgs (May '13) Thu swagger 6
Jenny Sue Iles murder (Feb '10) Thu old friend 179
anyone know where sil thomas is nowadays? (May '10) Feb 25 Beatbox 9
where is bruce paul scott (Jun '13) Feb 25 just a girl 8
More from around the web

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE