Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81695 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82421 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it would be horribe to be demoted to a fartknocked. Have you ever farted in a fruit jar or fruited in a fart jar? Hehehe.
lol yes i have and its very hard to do. you have to screw the lid back on real quick ! but HEY, the best part is when you hand it to your old lady, and ask her to take the lid off for ya !HEEeeeeeeeeee!!!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82422 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AB, Actually I'm not surprized at all at anything. I do have an announcement though.
Due to the outbrake of Aids, Herpes and and various STD's, Fartman will no longer be kissing butts. Hehehe.
Have a lovely rest of the day AB.
Me neither, these days not much surprises me. I try to keep an open mind, do my own research. Don't rely on just one opinion or news site.

I didn't think you were a butt kisser.

I wonder what happen to Hempburn. I miss him and his daily reports.

Thanks, I hope you have a good day too.
BoomBoom

Rochester, KY

#82423 Jan 16, 2013
The unsolved mystery of the booms are now being heard around the world. Don't care about your government conspiracy theories just wondering how far ranging this is. In Western KY today they are occurring at a rate of once every 5 to 15 minutes. The best guess I've read is the solar eruption that occurred a year ago is at its peak hitting earth and bending the atmosphere causing a sonic boom.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82424 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither, these days not much surprises me. I try to keep an open mind, do my own research. Don't rely on just one opinion or news site.
Hemburn may be involved in a newly funded research program attempting to link that the consumption of too much coffee causes babies to be born naked.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82425 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Is it possible that the multiple shots was just UNA on the grassy knoll ? Perhaps that needs to be invetigated.
LOL. That is a great possibility. I wish I lived new you AW, I would like to show you my quick draw and fire. You would be AmAZZED. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82426 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. That is a great possibility. I wish I lived new you AW, I would like to show you my quick draw and fire. You would be AmAZZED. Lol.
I bet that is considered an aZZault weapon. LOL
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82427 Jan 16, 2013
BoomBoom wrote:
The unsolved mystery of the booms are now being heard around the world. Don't care about your government conspiracy theories just wondering how far ranging this is. In Western KY today they are occurring at a rate of once every 5 to 15 minutes. The best guess I've read is the solar eruption that occurred a year ago is at its peak hitting earth and bending the atmosphere causing a sonic boom.
nothing to worry about, just me shooting my ar-15 at fartjars. buvooom
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82428 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hemburn may be involved in a newly funded research program attempting to link that the consumption of too much coffee causes babies to be born naked.
I hope he isn't in the hospital or something. I wish one of us had his email. I hope he is okay and he pops in here soon.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82429 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, hate icons for this. haha Grow up. Hater!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82430 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know AB, I was thinking about Humpaburn today. I hope nothing bad has happened to him or his. I miss him too, he is a hoot. He mention sometime back about his laptop giving problems. Hopefully it's something like that, those can be replaced.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82431 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he isn't in the hospital or something. I wish one of us had his email. I hope he is okay and he pops in here soon.
I agree.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82432 Jan 16, 2013
rapid fire wrote:
<quoted text>lol yes i have and its very hard to do. you have to screw the lid back on real quick ! but HEY, the best part is when you hand it to your old lady, and ask her to take the lid off for ya !HEEeeeeeeeeee!!!
You got that right. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82433 Jan 16, 2013
screen becomes more colorful all the time. Nice, it was getting to be a bit drab with just black and white.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82434 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know AB, I was thinking about Humpaburn today. I hope nothing bad has happened to him or his. I miss him too, he is a hoot. He mention sometime back about his laptop giving problems. Hopefully it's something like that, those can be replaced.
I hope that is all it is. It has been awhile. He surely would have replaced it by now. You are right, he is a hoot.

Notice Grandp Imposter is missing too. He must have his hands full with the little one and no time to make us laugh either. Darn

I hope Nope gets back soon and let's us know what the deal was. That is just not right.

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82436 Jan 16, 2013
I almost whipped my kids once for farting in a shower , in lowes... I felt so sorry for the next person who opened that door..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82435 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that is considered an aZZault weapon. LOL
I don't doubt it. I hope Barcrack & Bindone don't take it :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82437 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is all it is. It has been awhile. He surely would have replaced it by now. You are right, he is a hoot.
Notice Grandp Imposter is missing too. He must have his hands full with the little one and no time to make us laugh either. Darn
I hope Nope gets back soon and let's us know what the deal was. That is just not right.
I bet uncle/Gp is busy as an old hen with a bunch of chickens. LOL. I miss him too.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82438 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
screen becomes more colorful all the time. Nice, it was getting to be a bit drab with just black and white.
haha, right, maybe I will just glance at the icons for color effect and ignore the childishness.:)
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82439 Jan 16, 2013
* that would be GrandpA Imposter...haha

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82440 Jan 16, 2013
Just home watching the local news and stuff today. It's been a chilly day here and not so much fun for the birds in my bird bath. Poor little guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newport Jukebox (Jun '12) Sat Musikologist 17
Hayley mccintosh (Nov '13) Fri bill schidt 61
Tim Nolan files for school board Fri bill schidt 13
Bellevue KY council (Mar '15) Fri bill schidt 8
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... Sep 22 Jack32670 39
News 'Welcome White Week:' Northern Kentucky Univers... Sep 9 Go Blue Forever 1
Hog woman's road (Dec '08) Aug '16 Kelsmaster 9

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance