Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,393)

Showing posts 67,841 - 67,860 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Talking about some hypocrites...you have got to love this! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22557...
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not saying those things are the noises being heard, just some possibilities. I do know that high voltage power lines hum louder and further on cold, crisp days.
I thought of power lines but I really wasn't too concerned about it so I didn't check it out. lol If Martians ever do plan on landing here they will probably come to my place because there is a good chance I will ignore them. lol

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
(Uglylala, LOL)dang, I laughed when I saw that. I would be glad to call you a friend. I haven't posted a lot recently. I haven't said anything, but the Great Fartman has been getting his butt stomped by bronchitis and sinuitis, like most others. LOL. I'm usually not bothered by sinus problems, but I get upper respitatory infection about this time every year. I refuse to take a flue shot and rarely get the flue. Lol. I've been sleeping a lot, day and night. Got a sleep apnea machine a few weeks ago. I absolutely love that thing. Best sleep I've had in years. Lol. I even use it when taking a nap, it's better than a sippy cup. Lol.
I'm glad that you have a sleep apnea machine. Hubby has had one for several years now. Apnea is more serious than a lot of people realize. People who have this disorder are at risk for heart attacks and strokes. The C-PAP machine reduces the risk of these complications to almost nil...and the person who uses this machine get a good night's sleep. One word of caution, though. If you gain or lose a significant amount of weight, contact your pulmonologist. He may want to recalibrate the settings on the machine. Hope you sleep well from here on out. Your friend, Uglylala. P.S. I don't want to get too ugly, or I may scare hubby away. I would be lost after being married to him for almost 33 years. That's more than half my lifetime.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, where you going to find a virgin these days,,, oh, Cherries, my bad, never mind.
You can have 72 of them according to Allah. There's one catch, though. How can you enjoy this reward if you've blown yourself up, and the family jewels have been scattered?
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have 72 of them according to Allah. There's one catch, though. How can you enjoy this reward if you've blown yourself up, and the family jewels have been scattered?
LOL This brings up so many questions in my mind, questions that I have never been able to get a muslim to answer. In Islam it is said that women are like firewood in hell, lots and lots of them there (because women are so BAD). If that is so WHO are those virgins? Are they some new creation or are they recycled women? And if every muslim man were to get 72 virgins, wouldn't that make there be 72 times more women than men in the muslim paradise? But only the muslims who die killing a Jew or Christian get the 72 virgins.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I have always thought, why do some men want a "Barbie" when they don't even slightly resemble a "Ken". lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I would think that 72 virgins would be more of a punishment than a reward. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala, there is a really big catch to the 72 virgins deal. There was a reason for them being virgins while they were here, that the poor reward seeker doesn't know.

All 72 snaggle toothed uglies PMSing at the same time for eternity. They are all his too. Man oh man will he ever be begging for Elmers glue to put himself back together. Hehehehe.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Good afternoon bird threaders. I woke up this morning, seen the frost and the 19 degrees and went right back to bed. haha Loved it. Now it is 36, sunny and warm. Back to the 50's next week. Fine by me. I am ready for Spring.

I went out and gave the birds all the leftover bread, cookies, donuts and crumbled up a whole loaf of nut/pumpkin bread. It is nice out compared to the frigid days we have had.

Note to Imposter: WKYGirl is NOT OJG. I promise. OJG will be back. She dropped in around Christmas. She is in Eastern Kentucky.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

For Ancient Wolf..wish OJG could see this. I might have to email it to her. She loves her goats.

Confused Goat Thinks He's a Chicken

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

It is hilarious. Enjoy
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

One for the BIRDS:

Bird sees squirrel

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you have a sleep apnea machine. Hubby has had one for several years now. Apnea is more serious than a lot of people realize. People who have this disorder are at risk for heart attacks and strokes. The C-PAP machine reduces the risk of these complications to almost nil...and the person who uses this machine get a good night's sleep. One word of caution, though. If you gain or lose a significant amount of weight, contact your pulmonologist. He may want to recalibrate the settings on the machine. Hope you sleep well from here on out. Your friend, Uglylala. P.S. I don't want to get too ugly, or I may scare hubby away. I would be lost after being married to him for almost 33 years. That's more than half my lifetime.
Thank you "Uglylala" lol. I must say, I fussed and protested when my family Dr. called and said he had set me up for a sleep test with a pulmonologist. LOL, I only stopped breathing 88 times during the nights test. I took the computer card back for reading last week. During the first week it had dropped from 88 to 3 times and would only get better. I love that machine. I told some folks it was the freshest breath of air I had since my exwife left. Hehehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
For Ancient Wolf..wish OJG could see this. I might have to email it to her. She loves her goats.
Confused Goat Thinks He's a Chicken
It is hilarious. Enjoy
That is not that far fetched, there are a lot of old goats that think they are still young roosters or spring chics. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good afternoon bird threaders. I woke up this morning, seen the frost and the 19 degrees and went right back to bed. haha Loved it. Now it is 36, sunny and warm. Back to the 50's next week. Fine by me. I am ready for Spring.
I went out and gave the birds all the leftover bread, cookies, donuts and crumbled up a whole loaf of nut/pumpkin bread. It is nice out compared to the frigid days we have had.
Note to Imposter: WKYGirl is NOT OJG. I promise. OJG will be back. She dropped in around Christmas. She is in Eastern Kentucky.
Good afternoon AB, glad to hear you are up and about. You sure buy a lot of bread and pastries not to eat them. I think I'll start hanging out at your backdoor. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

you folks are making me think about a mid-afternoon nap. It is 1:45 pm here.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not that far fetched, there are a lot of old goats that think they are still young roosters or spring chics. LOL
HAHA, You are right!
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
Ohhh AB, I'm having fun with Rainman! LOL How are you feeling today?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon AB, glad to hear you are up and about. You sure buy a lot of bread and pastries not to eat them. I think I'll start hanging out at your backdoor. LOL.
Family member runs a bread truck everyday. Some of it is one day old or about to expire. If it doesn't get eaten up quickly the birds get it. My grandmother use to say it was bad luck to throw bread away. She taught us young to feed it to the birds. If you were close I would gladly share it.:)

I like to make bread pudding with some of the bread. Love the cinnamin scent throughout the house and the tasty treat.

Are you feeling better?
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
And btw, now I am catching hell for talking to Nope too much. You remember how 3rd grade works, "You can't be MY friend if you're gonna be HER friend!" Amusing! There sure are some disturbed people in this world. LOOOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh AB, I'm having fun with Rainman! LOL How are you feeling today?
haha, so are the mods. I am feeling much better today. I hope to be better by the weekend. At least Saturday. I want to go out and have some fun since New Years was shortened for me being sick and all. I have one friend who is on a breathing treatments for all the same things I have. I should of ask the doctor for some myself. lol

Loved the video with the cats, fox and eagle. I had posted that once last year. Later it was told that they had all been raised together so it wasn't such a unique video after all...like chance meeting. I love those animal videos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,841 - 67,860 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Heights Discussions

Search the Highland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min republiCONS 138,299
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr sad 917
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr whitehair 16,061
16 for City Council - Exciting election! 13 hr why 3
our lady of the highlands fort thomas ky (Oct '11) 16 hr Bonna 12
Franklin Nicholas Foreman (Nov '09) 23 hr Really curious 5
Rodney Feltner Mon Rodney Feltner 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Campbell County was issued at April 15 at 9:58PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Highland Heights Jobs

•••