Newport Leaders Upset By Topix

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
big eye in the sky

Independence, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Turns out a lot of hush hush discussion going on in Newport over bad image potrayed on Topix. What to do? Hand wringing. Worried looks. Seems too much truth escaping onto internet?
supervisor

Florence, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
doubtful. no one takes this site that serious,,,until people start naming names. then the ips# and the posters are exposed. they may or may not be libel. anyone who has ever perused this site, knows it is for (mostly) angry people who feel slighted and then they spew their anger. ever heard misery loves company? not all posters are angry or jealous, but alot sure sound that way.
Yeeeeeeep

Loveland, OH

#3 Dec 18, 2012
No one takes this site seriously. It's like reading the bathroom stall walls, but on the Internet.
DottieS

Hamilton, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2012
What the so called leaders don't like is that some of their dirty little secrets and skeletons get let out. Brandt lost his money pot and more than a few other have lost board seats because of this forum. More than not this stuff is true just no one wants to own up to it. If they don't like it then it must be because it is true.
info

Newport, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Who is upset?
peapod

Hamilton, OH

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Central office has been buzzing about it for days. I hear a couple principals are pissed too but I am not sure which ones. Probably the bad dresser or the drunk.
supervisor

Florence, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
peapod,,, YOU are who i described in my post!!! what's the problem? deal with it within the problem, why bash,(without your real name = hence peapod) it's a county office!! MAYBE, your angry because someone dresses better than you or you might just be the DRUNK!!! do you take the time to re-read your angry posts? put yourself in another readers shoes, just listen to your self. PATHETIC!!!
supervisor

Florence, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Misery LOVES Company!!! Sad, YET TRUE!! POINT PROVEN. yuck! get a life.......
Show Me The Money

Independence, KY

#9 Dec 18, 2012
supervisor wrote:
doubtful. no one takes this site that serious,,,until people start naming names. then the ips# and the posters are exposed. they may or may not be libel. anyone who has ever perused this site, knows it is for (mostly) angry people who feel slighted and then they spew their anger. ever heard misery loves company? not all posters are angry or jealous, but alot sure sound that way.
You seem awfully revved up... fact is most of the people who post here are school employees - including principals and other "higher ups"
Boo hoo

Independence, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
supervisor wrote:
There are some people talked about on this site that will NEVER EVER EVER try to cry "libel" because they know for a fact that what is on here is true....and just the tip of the iceberg. Sometimes those who cry foul the loudest do so to appear innocent.
supervisior

Florence, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Show Me The Money wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem awfully revved up... fact is most of the people who post here are school employees - including principals and other "higher ups"
i really don't believe that. higher ups? really? you sound like you feel you should have done more with your life. any joe blow can post here, i noticed your not using your real name,,,,that speaks in volumes!!! what does that say about you? sad, pathetic and angry... it's an easy call. stop being that and actually do somthing for your schools!! MISERY LOVES COMPANY... i won't waste my time with you..god bless and god speed. get it?
Boo hoo

Independence, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Yeeeeeeep wrote:
No one takes this site seriously. It's like reading the bathroom stall walls, but on the Internet.
So why are YOU here? Monitoring what is being said about you? Isn't that sort of like hanging out in the bathrool stalls you talk about? Hope you wash your hands....
supervisior

Florence, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2012
the truth hurts, but, you have to understand it and excepet it. grow up.
supervisior

Florence, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2012
i randomily fell on it,why are you here FOOL?
supervisior

Florence, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2012
just so you know, i don't work for the schools. i don't care if you believe me or not, i don't need your validation. your nobody in my life. yet why are you so angry? pathic, get over and strive for better.
supervisior

Florence, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
back to my first post, what a miserable hating douche, you are. get over yourself. let the anger go, you might accidentely do something good for your family! however, i pray that you aren't raising kids,,god help us if you are...
Friend of Newport

Covington, KY

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Supervisor, you my friend are the angry one. You obviously have skin in the game and I would encourage you to take your own advice. Read your own posts, you are a very angry person... May God bless you friend.
supervisior

Florence, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Friend of Newport wrote:
Supervisor, you my friend are the angry one. You obviously have skin in the game and I would encourage you to take your own advice. Read your own posts, you are a very angry person... May God bless you friend.
may god bless you right back!!i pray that you have no minor children. prays and blessings your way, however your judgement day is coming, i had know ill wishes. what about your post?
supervisior

Florence, KY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
shame on all of the feel bad about them selves, i don't own your problems. srtop trying to blame other people for your shortcomings!own your own choicies!!!
Putnam princess

Independence, KY

#20 Dec 18, 2012
supervisior wrote:
<quoted text>i really don't believe that. higher ups? really? you sound like you feel you should have done more with your life. any joe blow can post here, i noticed your not using your real name,,,,that speaks in volumes!!! what does that say about you? sad, pathetic and angry... it's an easy call. stop being that and actually do somthing for your schools!! MISERY LOVES COMPANY... i won't waste my time with you..god bless and god speed. get it?
So what is your real name? Put your money where your mouth is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Spring Will Get A New Mayor in Nov (Jun '14) 1 hr Steven 17
News Reluctant Kentucky clerk gets time for gay marr... 20 hr troe 11
Newport Cops Sat Police 24
Lisa Webb Sat Lisa 6
News Covington raises property tax Sat Tax man 3
sonya & bo (Feb '15) Sat Yes 3
Lori Poore (May '11) Sat Poor 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Heights Mortgages