a friend

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Does anyone know a girl by the name of Claudia Sue Davis who went to Newport High School in the early 70s and was to graduate in 73 but dont think did, believe she married. She and dad and sister I think lived at 10th and central in the double brick building there on the 2nd floor..She was a good friend of mine and lost contact in the 72 I think,,all help would be appreciated ..thanks
Sorry

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 1, 2011
She died
Aubrey

Hamilton, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2013
So sad.
TinaMarie

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 16, 2013
a friend wrote:
Does anyone know a girl by the name of Claudia Sue Davis who went to Newport High School in the early 70s and was to graduate in 73 but dont think did, believe she married. She and dad and sister I think lived at 10th and central in the double brick building there on the 2nd floor..She was a good friend of mine and lost contact in the 72 I think,,all help would be appreciated ..thanks
I believe I know where Claudia Sue Davis is. If it's the same one.
Was she a dancer in Newport. I think her parents split up at an early age. I have a friend who was given up for adoption in 1979 and I think that is her Bio Mom.
a friend

Glencoe, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2014
TinaMarie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I know where Claudia Sue Davis is. If it's the same one.
Was she a dancer in Newport. I think her parents split up at an early age. I have a friend who was given up for adoption in 1979 and I think that is her Bio Mom.
please if you know where she is please let me know
a friend

Glencoe, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2014
I will give you my email if you can tell me how to get in touch with her..thank you very much..
a friend

Glencoe, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2016
a friend wrote:
<quoted text> please if you know where she is please let me know
Please if you know where she is let me know.. thanks
Map

United States

#8 Saturday Jul 30
Newport
russell

Alexandria, KY

#9 Saturday Jul 30
oh my

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Screw' Andrews part of Newport's mob scene (Oct '08) 3 hr Deep Throat 317
Northern Kentucky Hates Heroin (Jan '14) Fri Dumbass 15
Trevor mullins Fri Good guy 2
Shayna Hubers Aug 25 Milya21 2
standoff 1980s hostage newport ky (Apr '12) Aug 25 Skyangel30 64
Gee Gee Bishop Aug 24 Country 1
News Georgetown Football Player In Hospital Aug 24 gayJesus 11

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance