Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jonesboro, AR

#13458 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're typical of the back woods type redneck that gets a job at Future Fuels or Con Agra and suddenly finds that he can now buy his first new truck. Next he begins to think that by now rubbing shoulders with his betters he must be one of them.
Your betters don't post on Topix.
We realize our "betters" don't post on Topix, you do, it is non challenging to us and a little entertaining.

Batesville, AR

#13459 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come across as some silly kid.
And you come across and a worthless pile of dung. A freeloader who lives government caheck to government check. Always to afraid and lazy to make your own mark on the world. Lazy, bitter and stupid! geez Dad, I bet your a hit with the ladies.
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13460 Aug 3, 2012
Obama and his birthday wishlist

Wish No. 1: More job growth. As much and likely more than anything else, a second Obama administration hinges on these big economic numbers trending upward. Same, in reverse, for the unemployment rate, which has not dropped south of 8 percent at anytime during his presidency.

Wish No. 2: Harry Reid to produce the mystery man who has allegedly been telling the Democratic Senate majority leader that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for a decade. Twice now, Reid has claimed he was approached by a person who had done business with Romney's old company Bain Capital and told that the candidate didn't pay a nickel in taxes for 10 straight years.

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," Reid told the Huffington Post. "But, obviously, he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"

If Reid is telling the truth and, more importantly, his "source" is, too, it could look pretty good for President Obama.

Wish No. 3: A third-party candidate joins the race and voters actually notice, however unlikely. Mitt Romney has never been particularly popular with the Tea Party-wing of the GOP, so a wildcat campaign by someone rich enough to fund his or her own candidacy, but with the conservative credentials to rally dispirited partisans, could spell doom for the challenger.

Some potential, if unlikely, choices: Texas Rep. Ron Paul (He has said he won't do it, but there's still time for a change of heart); Michael Bloomberg (The lame-duck NYC mayor has the cash and will need a new job); Donald Trump (If there's one man who could touch off a tidal flow of moderates to the president's camp, it is The Donald).

Wish No.4: Mitt Romney goes overseas and makes a handful of cartoonish faux pas, distracting the public from a building controversy over the president's "You didn't build that" remark. "Happy Birthday, Mr. President, this gift has already been delivered."

Jonesboro, AR

#13461 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking because I already know that your numbers are a lie.
Play your game but understand that not everyone here is idiot enough to believe your crap.
The numbers are there, you are the one that can't read financial reports, might explain why you think anyone that is successful is out to get you.

Jonesboro, AR

#13462 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come across as some silly kid.
Now that is a snappy comeback, predictable, juvenile, completely like you, but snappy. You sit right there and try to think of more just like it.

Jonesboro, AR

#13463 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
Obama and his birthday wishlist
Wish No. 1: More job growth. As much and likely more than anything else, a second Obama administration hinges on these big economic numbers trending upward. Same, in reverse, for the unemployment rate, which has not dropped south of 8 percent at anytime during his presidency.
Wish No. 2: Harry Reid to produce the mystery man who has allegedly been telling the Democratic Senate majority leader that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for a decade. Twice now, Reid has claimed he was approached by a person who had done business with Romney's old company Bain Capital and told that the candidate didn't pay a nickel in taxes for 10 straight years.
"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," Reid told the Huffington Post. "But, obviously, he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"
If Reid is telling the truth and, more importantly, his "source" is, too, it could look pretty good for President Obama.
Wish No. 3: A third-party candidate joins the race and voters actually notice, however unlikely. Mitt Romney has never been particularly popular with the Tea Party-wing of the GOP, so a wildcat campaign by someone rich enough to fund his or her own candidacy, but with the conservative credentials to rally dispirited partisans, could spell doom for the challenger.
Some potential, if unlikely, choices: Texas Rep. Ron Paul (He has said he won't do it, but there's still time for a change of heart); Michael Bloomberg (The lame-duck NYC mayor has the cash and will need a new job); Donald Trump (If there's one man who could touch off a tidal flow of moderates to the president's camp, it is The Donald).
Wish No.4: Mitt Romney goes overseas and makes a handful of cartoonish faux pas, distracting the public from a building controversy over the president's "You didn't build that" remark. "Happy Birthday, Mr. President, this gift has already been delivered."
Romney's Birthday Wishlist

1. Obama runs on his real accomplishments
2. Obama goe.... Never mind #1 is enough

Jonesboro, AR

#13464 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come across and a worthless pile of dung. A freeloader who lives government caheck to government check. Always to afraid and lazy to make your own mark on the world. Lazy, bitter and stupid! geez Dad, I bet your a hit with the ladies.
Dad and Barney don't like discussing ladies
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13465 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We realize our "betters" don't post on Topix, you do, it is non challenging to us and a little entertaining.
We.

I don't hang around here for the friendship, though I suspect that you must. Got you some fine buddies on here, act and think just as you do, you should be proud.

I play golf with mine.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13466 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have always made us find your numbers, at least mine are there, keep looking. You can do it Barney.
Prove it.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13467 Aug 3, 2012
Wow, the liar in chief has now instructed the Department of Justice to redistrict DC thereby restricting many military votes. Of course that would be par for the course, the DOJ has already stated that they would fight States trying to force voters to show photo ID. According to the democrats that's racist. If the police pull you over and ask for your drivers license, racist. When you buy alcohol and they ask you to show ID, racist. When you board a plane and they ask for photo ID, racist. It boggles my mind. I do see why they fight this so hard, if people had to show ID proving they were who they say, legal and alive (the dead have always voted democrat) they would never win an election.

Jonesboro, AR

#13468 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You want me to prove that you can do it, I am good,but not that good. Do something on your own for a change.
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13469 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
geez Dad, I bet your a hit with the ladies.
Yeah son, your mother thinks so.

Is that up to your standards?
SAC Warrior

United States

#13470 Aug 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about Mayor Emanuel telling Chick-fil-a that they can't come to Chicago because they don't live by Chicago's standards, even though only 2% of the entire population of Amreica is gay. In other words, Chick-fil-a must compromise their beliefs in order to do business in Chicago. I would say that is considered telling someone how they should live their life. You must think that is a normal practice, denying people the right to live their lives as they choose simply because they disagree with you, and that is why you didn't get it.
No thats what you guys do

Jonesboro, AR

#13471 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
We.
I don't hang around here for the friendship, though I suspect that you must. Got you some fine buddies on here, act and think just as you do, you should be proud.
I play golf with mine.
You are the one telling us what good friends you have outside of Topix but you keep coming back, I hope you are more honest on the golf course than you are on here. Bet your little buddies love trying to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Jonesboro, AR

#13472 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah son, your mother thinks so.
Is that up to your standards?
That is another good comeback, try using it next time you play putt-putt
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13473 Aug 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
Wow, the liar in chief has now instructed the Department of Justice to redistrict DC thereby restricting many military votes. Of course that would be par for the course, the DOJ has already stated that they would fight States trying to force voters to show photo ID. According to the democrats that's racist. If the police pull you over and ask for your drivers license, racist. When you buy alcohol and they ask you to show ID, racist. When you board a plane and they ask for photo ID, racist. It boggles my mind. I do see why they fight this so hard, if people had to show ID proving they were who they say, legal and alive (the dead have always voted democrat) they would never win an election.
Son of mine.

Visit DC sometime, check out the demographics while your there. Maybe get a Hebrew National hot-dog out side the Holocaust Museum. Air and Space is nice too, as is the NRA museum in Fairfax.

Enjoy yourself, but I should warn you, as I would any kid of mine, don't stray too far off the beaten path lest you fall victim to that demographic.

Batesville, AR

#13474 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No thats what you guys do
No sad sac the glorious mayor of Chicago said that. Even Jon Stewart was disgusted by the 3 Nazi mayors (Boston, Chicago and San Francisco), he said "thanks alot guys, now the Christian Right actually does have the moral high ground". Look at how many freedoms are being taken from you. This administraition is Democrat on steroids. They want total control of your life. OK, I'll give you this. The GOP wants to tell women what they can and can not do when pregnant. The Democrats want every other part of your life.
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13475 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one telling us what good friends you have outside of Topix but you keep coming back, I hope you are more honest on the golf course than you are on here. Bet your little buddies love trying to have an intelligent conversation with you.
They're not too smart, mostly Republicans. But hey, I get at least one or two new Negro jokes out of them every time we play.

You'd probably fit in just fine.

Batesville, AR

#13476 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of mine.
Visit DC sometime, check out the demographics while your there. Maybe get a Hebrew National hot-dog out side the Holocaust Museum. Air and Space is nice too, as is the NRA museum in Fairfax.
Enjoy yourself, but I should warn you, as I would any kid of mine, don't stray too far off the beaten path lest you fall victim to that demographic.
"that demographic"? Wow, lazy, stupid, dependent and racist! what a winning combination.

Jonesboro, AR

#13477 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of mine.
Nobama writes something smart and you want to claim parentage, you are getting more and more like Barn, trying to take credit from others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Tommy Cooney (Apr '12) 3 hr Guest 6
hurricane tamara (Aug '12) 5 hr LDGFL 3
Larry Kissee (Apr '12) 8 hr Jeff Richards 9
Testify And Receive A Free CD 8 hr Lars H 14
Will CyberSleuth For Food 8 hr Lars H 8
I'll miss you my friend 12 hr DNR 14
ryan martians (Mar '14) Mon Baby daddy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages