Car insurance under mums dads name.?

Posted in the High Springs Forum

Fullerton, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I ve just passed my driving test and am really confused about how to go about getting insurance under my mums / dads names.

The car would be under their name but i just want to be the main driver of it.

My mum rang up tesco for a quote on how much it would be, but she said under my name and on my own insurance. So now she doesn t want to ring up coz it s on computer and the guy on the phone who she was talking to said it would be classed as fraud if she insured me under her name and she didn t drive it.:S This can t be right right?

also my dad has 6 points on his license will this effect me if the car goes under his name then i get insured on his insurance? since his insurance went up when he told them he had points.

i got a quote for £1934 for my own insurance as the car under my name. I just need the best way to get under my mums insurance. cheers :)
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 97,499
News Officers placed in all Alachua schools (Jan '13) Sep 9 well 7
Dogs in country way Aug '15 Cathy howard 1
Fort white Aug '15 DirtyD75 1
Found Female Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 Megan 1
Review: Honeysuckle Cottage (Dec '13) Dec '13 Meg 1
Rentals in High Springs (Aug '13) Aug '13 MCDKDD 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Springs Mortgages