Click on an option to vote

Steelers by 7 or more

Steelers by less than7

Cards and over 47

Cards and under 47

Since: Jan 09

Branford, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Yes I know I left the L out...They won't let me edit posts....
you have been punkd

High Springs, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2009
Longenschlong "you have been "punkd" I look up your 90 post and found a beatiful sunset picture you had taken at Stiwell sewage plant. I didn't know you was into cat and chicken. I know you was trun on by bob with the cat and yu with the chicken, like the woman had said. I didn't know you work at sewage plant. Now I know why your face is green and glow in the dark. Please do not drink the water!!!!!!
"took it in back of the Stiwell sewage plant...Was a couple of locals sodomizing a cat but they finished before I could take their pic...Both of them looked like Eb off of Green Acres and called each other Jim Bob...Uhhhh," Your Eb by your narrative wrting....eehhh
I heard it was a chicken...but no matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 37 min zazz 98,164
Bobby Aug 4 Get Backs 3
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1
Wildebeest Sighting Jul 27 Rachel Rodriquez 2
LGBT Pride Rally in Branford? Jul 27 John Madden 14
Lesbian Gay Transgender Pride Jul 26 Pirates 3
News Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast honors v... Jul '16 Comrade Kremlin 2

High Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Springs Mortgages