Pow-wow on tap at Floral Park

Pow-wow on tap at Floral Park

There are 1 comment on the Citrus County Chronicle story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Pow-wow on tap at Floral Park. In it, Citrus County Chronicle reports that:

Katie McCarty, 12, of High Springs, dressed as a Cherokee Indian, gets a smudging from Todd "Killerfish" Talbot Friday at the 10th annual Native American Intertribal Pow-wow at Floral Park in Floral City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citrus County Chronicle.

WIND

Vernon, FL

#1 Apr 10, 2010
You spread My News~I went to the Pow wow, Knowing Good and Well Billy Rainwater would cause me to not let me in so the truth not be known how he be friends the indians, by his buddy Hunter going arouind crafting with every one to only gain information on what animals they have, so they can sell thru the Lupine Association . i'M NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF POW WOWS. YOUR DEAREST MEDICINE MAN, THAT STABS THE INDIANS IN THE BACK,BUT HE SHOULD BE. I GO IN PEACE TO TRY TO WARN YOU ALL.THATS WHY HE DOESN'R WANT ME IN THERE, ALONG WITH THE THIEVES THAT STOLE MY ANIMALS CURRUPTLY.LIE'N TO PEOPLE. HIS LIES ARE GOING TO CATCH UP WITH HIM, CAUSE IM TAKING HIS LIE'S BACK TO COURT , WITH SWORN AFIDAVIDS TO PUT THAT MAN BEHIND BARS FOR PERJURY..FEATHERS TO FEATHERS,HUNTERS IN ON IT, DIANNE ENGELSMAN,MELISSA.SPIRIT WOLVES. WATCH YOUR BACK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 97,818
New Deli & Bakery coming to Fort White soon! 15 hr local yocal 8
David ford Jan 16 Princess 1
Public schools in Ft White (Apr '15) Jan 10 Bradley 8955 5
Review: MDS Logging LLC Dec '15 client 3
News Lake City mom missing (Sep '12) Dec '15 Collins80 10
Debate: Marijuana - Fort White, FL (Aug '10) Dec '15 John Paul Jones 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Springs Mortgages