Missionaries to Haiti home for help

Missionaries to Haiti home for help

There are 1 comment on the Chiefland Citizen story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Missionaries to Haiti home for help. In it, Chiefland Citizen reports that:

By all accounts, Beverly and Richard Felmey of Bell should be having the time of their life cruising around the Caribbean on a tour ship sending postcards home to their son, Levy County Deputy Brian Capps, of Fanning Springs, and their daughter, Healther Class, of Bell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chiefland Citizen.

Deborah Tarantino

Live Oak, FL

#1 Feb 1, 2010
First, I am so happy you both are alright. I was thinking of you all during the first news. and second - God Bless you for all you have done. I wish Dick and I went when you invited us. Maybe someday that can happen. In the meantime, if you can email me and keep me posted. do you still need clothes?? I have some that I can donate. my phone is the same - take care, Deborah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Leanne Rimes have relatives in Union Count... (Jun '10) 11 hr Lilmamma 15
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,176
Bobby Aug 4 Get Backs 3
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Wildebeest Sighting Jul '16 Rachel Rodriquez 2
LGBT Pride Rally in Branford? Jul '16 John Madden 14
Lesbian Gay Transgender Pride Jul '16 Pirates 3

High Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Springs Mortgages