Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98081 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96106 Jul 20, 2013
Who is J Smith, Hood & Imm?...TIA
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#96107 Jul 21, 2013
Sami wrote:
Who is J Smith, Hood & Imm?...TIA
Good Morning, Sami. Joshua Imm is the son of Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy. In May of 2010, Imm was arrested along with Johanna Smith, Scott Hood, and Amanda Tomlinson for making and selling methamphetamine when the four sold drugs to undercover officers. They were also charged with child neglect because they'd brought a 2 year old child along with them to make the sale.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100506/A...
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96108 Jul 21, 2013
GM KG & All, Tks, I remember now. I didn't recognize the names. So Hardy's son did less time than all the others & Wsn't it his son who they brought along? Is Hardy still with the Sheriff's Dept.?
Vic

AOL

#96109 Jul 21, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM KG & All, Tks, I remember now. I didn't recognize the names. So Hardy's son did less time than all the others & Wsn't it his son who they brought along? Is Hardy still with the Sheriff's Dept.?
Sorry Sami I've tried to post the link but my computer is doing all kinds of silly stuff. Just go to Putnam Co. July 8th arrests.
I don't know when Imm was released but he was arrested again April this year. He and his girlfriend were living with her parents and to repay them for their kindness the pair stole jewlery and a gun. Hood's still in cause he had more charges. I think they were cooking at his house. While the drug transaction was going on a little 2 year old was left in the car. Sad
yesmsnancy

Dunmor, KY

#96110 Jul 21, 2013
OMG I just looked up LE uniforms of Satsuma and guess what they are black.Holy he// we will never know what happened to Hayleigh,little Jr. wasn't lyeing or making it up.
yesmsnancy

Dunmor, KY

#96111 Jul 21, 2013
http://www.qmuniforms.com/uniforms... Wouldn'let me post the link earlier but it went through this time.I am stunned.
yesmsnancy

Dunmor, KY

#96112 Jul 21, 2013
LE took that baby out of that trailer
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96113 Jul 23, 2013
Mornin' Sami & all. It's the pits. I guess you all must think I abandoned you, but I've made several posts here since last week and no matter how hard I tried, none went thru! I don't get it. Will try this one, see if it posts and if so will be back later. Good to see you all.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96114 Jul 23, 2013
This Forum is crazy. I have tried to make more posts and they won't go through. Maybe if the post is more than two or three sentences long, it works? But now, I have to get going. Later.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#96115 Jul 23, 2013
yesmsnancy wrote:
LE took that baby out of that trailer
That's what I've thought for a long time, now.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#96116 Jul 23, 2013
Anne, they've made an arrest in the Alanna Gallagher case.
17 yr old neighbor.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/2-sho...
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96117 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Sami, Vic, Ms Nancy, King George, JRW, Pat and anyone else I've missed. Been missing you all. Have been busy; also have to go out of town early in the a.m., should be back by week-end. Still having troubles getting my posts to go thru, have only been able to read posts for several days, but will try again when I get back. Have a good rest of the week! See youse. xxx00xx
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96118 Jul 24, 2013
Ahhh...! So one went thru... YEAH! Maybe I'm back in the good graces of Topix? Will see when I get back.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96121 Aug 5, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Sami. Joshua Imm is the son of Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy. In May of 2010, Imm was arrested along with Johanna Smith, Scott Hood, and Amanda Tomlinson for making and selling methamphetamine when the four sold drugs to undercover officers. They were also charged with child neglect because they'd brought a 2 year old child along with them to make the sale.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100506/A...
Yeah KG, this POS Imm son of POS Hardy had changed his last name to that of a former step-daddy? Yet daddy POS Hardy still fights off the big bad wolf for baby boy while he cooks up and sells meth? This must be one hell-uv-a-dysfunctional family.

Meanwhile, POS Hardy got himself re-elected. The town of Satsuma must quake in their shoes at the mere thoughts of challenging anything Hardy does or says. They know he and his ilk are not to be trusted, not if they want to live. So what happens? Baby boy Imm gets another slap on the wrist while daddy-o runs the show.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96122 Aug 5, 2013
That's right Sami, all buddies with da judge, particularly Hardy, so Imm gets less time. As far as I'm concerned, they ALL got not much more than a nod from the judge. ALL this trash; the Hood, Imm & Smith bunch were caught running with and selling dope with the Sheriff's deadbeat X-kid, right along with a two-yr old baby. They couldn't be in better company, right? Now one uv-'em appears on here whining about serving a little time? They ought to be locked up for life, right along with Hardy, his buddies & crew, and all of the local Cummings & cousins. These are DANGEROUS people!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96123 Aug 5, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sami I've tried to post the link but my computer is doing all kinds of silly stuff. Just go to Putnam Co. July 8th arrests.
I don't know when Imm was released but he was arrested again April this year. He and his girlfriend were living with her parents and to repay them for their kindness the pair stole jewlery and a gun. Hood's still in cause he had more charges. I think they were cooking at his house. While the drug transaction was going on a little 2 year old was left in the car. Sad
These parents were damned lucky they didn't get their brains blown out for a few dollars. That's why you don't take in your daughters' DOPEHEAD illicit deadbeat b/f and let them shack UP IN YOUR HOUSE, RIGHT Vic? Had the law actually applied in that county/state, these parents would have lost their home to forfeiture had drugs or the making of drugs been found there; AND lost the baby. But of course, we all know that anybody can get away with just about anything as long as Hardys' X-kid is involved.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96124 Aug 5, 2013
KG, I have not been in the loop in any of the on-going cases for a while. What's been going on?

I WAS astounded recently to read where Zimmerman got stopped for speeding with a gun lying on the seat next to him, somewhere out in Tex, and was let go with just a quick verbal warning to slow down. I wonder how fast he was driving? What the HELL?! A lunatic on the prowl with a loaded gun he shouldn't have access too.#1), What the hell was he doing out in Texas driving along ALONE since he's supposedly so fearful of losing his life?

And #2, he committed a speeding violation, why no ticket? He could have been arrested on the spot.#3), I wonder if the cop even asked the b'stard if he had a permit for his gun and was it loaded? And lastly, if HOT-HEAD Zimmerman would have shot the cop in the face had he attempted to write him a speeding ticket? Maybe that's why the cop cut the stop short and politely let Zimmerman go, looking out for his own interests? You know, I DO believe he will kill again at the slightest provocation AND CLAIM HE WAS JUSTIFIED.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#96125 Aug 5, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
KG, I have not been in the loop in any of the on-going cases for a while. What's been going on?
I WAS astounded recently to read where Zimmerman got stopped for speeding with a gun lying on the seat next to him, somewhere out in Tex, and was let go with just a quick verbal warning to slow down. I wonder how fast he was driving? What the HELL?! A lunatic on the prowl with a loaded gun he shouldn't have access too.#1), What the hell was he doing out in Texas driving along ALONE since he's supposedly so fearful of losing his life?
And #2, he committed a speeding violation, why no ticket? He could have been arrested on the spot.#3), I wonder if the cop even asked the b'stard if he had a permit for his gun and was it loaded? And lastly, if HOT-HEAD Zimmerman would have shot the cop in the face had he attempted to write him a speeding ticket? Maybe that's why the cop cut the stop short and politely let Zimmerman go, looking out for his own interests? You know, I DO believe he will kill again at the slightest provocation AND CLAIM HE WAS JUSTIFIED.
Maybe not. I didn't follow the case that closely as it was obvious it was over hyped up by the media. However, he better watch his driving and other habits for the next 100 years because everyone is watching every move he makes, including when he takes a pee.

Another angle - if I were him, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without a loaded gun next to me on the front seat of my car. Too many groups out there who want me dead.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96126 Aug 5, 2013
yesmsnancy wrote:
OMG I just looked up LE uniforms of Satsuma and guess what they are black.Holy he// we will never know what happened to Hayleigh,little Jr. wasn't lyeing or making it up.
HELL NO, little Jr wasn't making it up Miss Nancy!!!!! I have never thought for one minute that he WAS making it up. That kid knew EXACTLY what he saw, which is why he was never allowed to repeat it again. I hope SOMEBODY video taped his story when it was still fresh on his little mind, as he surely would have regressed something so horrible long ago; nor would he be able to retell his story if he ever did remember it (vaguely) again at this late date, just not exactly as he saw it at the time. Just as importantly, the poor kid needed (and still does) aggressive counseling to help him recover psychologically from what he saw happen to his OWN sister.

I would defy ANYONE to dispute that this little boy didn't see what he said he saw. We used to have a poster here who had raised five kids and she was adamant that a child Jr's age could not recall something like that. I beg to differ with her! My granddaughter at only 28 mons old, born on 12/27/01, remembered EXACTLY what happened to her when she was tied up, beaten and violently raped on the Saturday before Mother's Day in 04, and described him wearing his Halloween costume and the same shoes he was wearing that she had seen him wear BEFORE that day;

THEN came the Halloween party on 10/30/04 when she saw him AGAIN trick-or-treating at a mall wearing the same costume and shoes, with her hysterically screaming, "that's the man that hurt me". Still not yet 3 yrs old and she knew EXACTLY who raped her. OH yeah, Jr. knew who hurt his sister and what they did to her!! As it turned out, the dope head friend of my granddaughters' mother WAS the man who raped and nearly killed her, just like she said and with her OWN mother right there when it happened. Believe it; JR KNEW WHAT HE SAW!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96127 Aug 5, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not. I didn't follow the case that closely as it was obvious it was over hyped up by the media. However, he better watch his driving and other habits for the next 100 years because everyone is watching every move he makes, including when he takes a pee.
Another angle - if I were him, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without a loaded gun next to me on the front seat of my car. Too many groups out there who want me dead.
Well Ponderings: You said "Too many groups out there who want me dead". I doubt you meant to say this about yourself, unless you have shot a young black teenager lately who was walking along minding his own business, being harassed, stalked and shot dead when he tried to defend himself." Surely, that's not what you meant to say, right?

You realize Ponderings, just watching Zimmerman's main attys' face, his eyes and his reactions, that he didn't really believe Georges' stories and lies himself. Sometimes I watched him look at George as if he despised him. He knew George was lying to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Branford City Council (Jul '11) Jun 21 Scott Alred 27
Keg room Jun 17 Wankers Trans Lover 3
Keg room transgender friendly Jun 9 Tom 1
Suwannee Cove Nightmare-Beware!!!!!! (Mar '12) May '16 SheilafromSuwanee 23
News Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast honors v... May '16 Lisa Ann 1
Found Female Dog (Feb '14) Feb '14 Megan 1
Review: Honeysuckle Cottage (Dec '13) Dec '13 Meg 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Springs Mortgages