OverAssessed

Branford, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Just wondering if anyone else has any anonymous stories about their dealings/mis-dealings with our local tax collector. He's already been removed from office once. I'm about ready to take the asshole on, and apparently there is some deep corruption going on in Live Oak.

31 Counts of criminal wrongdoing in the 80's. What happened to that? I guess money talks.
Askahole

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2013
OverAssessed wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else has any anonymous stories about their dealings/mis-dealings with our local tax collector. He's already been removed from office once. I'm about ready to take the asshole on, and apparently there is some deep corruption going on in Live Oak.
31 Counts of criminal wrongdoing in the 80's. What happened to that? I guess money talks.
. Dirty shit hole politics ,, that's all it is , best way to fight is always question everything , publicly , ask y where and what ,, politicians can't answer questions which means they will lie and the more they lie publicly they eventually tell on themselves
a southern move

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2013
if you are not one of the good ol' country boys in Live Oak, you are at their mercy ... This town is full of too many country clicks .. They all ban together ... Outsiders will never fit in because they won't let you fit in ... Even the churches, if you don't think the way they think .. you are excluded .. This town has one way of thinking .. *theirs* ... and I am tired of being called a Yankee .. They sure will take your money but never let you in to their little groups ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Anne 96,433
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr all of the real 2,486
frey farms Sep 12 legit 1
Town council comedy hour (Feb '14) Sep 9 Movecrooks 31
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
Review: Belly Busters Sep 6 trixter62 5
Timber Village moblie home park in Worthing Spr... (Aug '07) Sep 4 fan 202
•••
•••
•••

High Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

High Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••