First Prev
of 2
Next Last
remember when

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Letusnamenames GF wrote:
I am the Gf of Letusnamenames. I was asked to post about the billboard and what happened. I went and got my notes out of the file last night.
Truth is, we didn't care about the billboard on Mr. Poor's property. We only cared about the one by our subdivision, Hickory Estates. A variance was needed because it was too close to our houses. We were told it would be electronic and where it was going it would have shined in all our windows. We were told that the billboards were a package deal. I told who I thought was our trustee about it and she contacted the councilmembers at the time who was Joyce Deckman and Phil Amato according to my notes and voiced our opposition. Our council people were on our side from what she said and they later confirmed it to our group. We showed up in a group to the council meeting where it was discussed. Doris was there with her camera and every time something was said against them she would cop an attitude. We saw her when she left and she actually walked through our group and copped an attitude with us. I know the trustee talked to her about it, too, in hopes that she could get us publicity and help us fight it and said that Doris' response was that she would have to research it.
We later learned that Mr. Poor and her were good friends and the reason she never came out vehemently against them was because he stood to have a substantial financial gain. So, when it was said tht she supported the billboard, it was correct because she never stood up against it like she did everything else. She didn't help us one bit to publically speak out against it like evrything else.
I'll contact the trustee and ask her to post because she knows what took place in the conversation between her and Doris.
Scene 5 Take 8
remember when

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Here maybe I can help clear this up for you.
Brazeal was parading the pour Ho all over town and to political functions. Their whole clan sitting in bars all hours of the day and night plotting and planning. It was all set up and going to be approved for poor ho. She didn't get the land. The whole group that was going to approve it for her then did not approve it for him (poor).
If poor Ho would have gotten that land, they wouldn't have cared if your bedroom was lit up like a Christmas tree. Bank on it ! Your just lucky she didn't get it !!!
It had absolutely nothing to do with the citizens , doris or anyone else. It was a Brazeal Poor War .
If you think for one second amato cared about you your wrong. He was out with that group every night.
That light would be shining bright had she gotten that land. Period !
What exactly is copped an attitude ? Be specific.
Maybe it wasn't even toward you. It very well could have been disgust at the council. Mine was !

My beef is why don't all businesses get treated the same .
Why can drury not have one but the triangle got one in the next week or so right across the highway . Put up overnight probably without even a permit. Where is the fairness ? Who cared about those citizens ? They do what they want on the council ad long as pee wee has enough votes. They trade favors just like the school board and it needs to stop !!!
Letusnamenames

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
So what you just said was screw the citizens as long as the businesses are treated fairly. Boy, definitely don't want Doris as the Mayor then because she is for business and against the citizens, just like she accused the other council of doing. And the truck lot proves that point.

All businesses are treated fairly as long as they are obeying current law and zoning. The truck lot didn't obey current zoning and requires a rezoning. The billboard didn't and required a variance.
remember when

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Nope...you won't twist and spin my words. I'm on to your little needle poking game !
I specifically said who cared about the citizens on the other side of the highway. NOBODY !!!!! SIGN ERECTED IN 1 DAY
Good ol boys do as they please.

In case you are not aware there are laws that are supposed to make it fair for everyone. Business and citizens. Does pee wee and his crew listen ? Absolutely not !

The council chambers was completely full of citizens to speak against rehiring pee wee . Did they listen to citizens?
NOPE !! Wouldn't even let them speak till after . That's the way Counts does it for his buddy.
They do what they want and lie, lie lie at election time.

I can't wait till that spineless Counts is removed and I sincerely hope whomever gets it removes pee wee immediately ! The city will save a fortune .
Letusnamenames

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
It's not twisting your words or your actions. If you think that all businesses should be treated the same and support granting variances and rezone to do it and the citizens are against it then you are not listening to the citizens. This isn't about Sweeney, it's about Doris so quit trying to deflect when you can't defend or refute the actions.
Sunshine

Arnold, MO

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Dear remember when, please be advised Letusnamenames is what one would consider to be a troll, don't feed the trolls. Ignore this one and it too shall pass. Support your candidate. About thirty people read this on a regular basis. There are around 4000 regular voters. Your efforts would be better spent communicating directly with the people who will be casting their votes this April.
But then again, if you are participating for purely entertainment reasons, by all means carry on!
Letusnamenames

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Why are you quoting voter numbers to remember when and telling them how they should campaign and what voters they should worry about? Is that person a candidate for mayor? Is that Doris?

Oh what a tangled web we weave....
Sunshine

Arnold, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Why are you quoting voter numbers to remember when and telling them how they should campaign and what voters they should worry about? Is that person a candidate for mayor? Is that Doris?
Oh what a tangled web we weave....
Was just offering a personal thought so they wouldn't be caught up in your twisted drama. Guess away. I'm sure there will be supporters and detractors for all of the candidates on here. Who knows, some might even enlist their friends and supporters to post on here. Won't that be rich?
Letusnamenames

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Your just playing games. You made a comment that gave away an identity and now you are trying to cover. Remember when is Doris.
remember when

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Your just playing games. You made a comment that gave away an identity and now you are trying to cover. Remember when is Doris.

Remember when is absolutely NOT DORIS !!!
I grew up here.... I ate shakeys pizza across from fox. My hs counselor dressed up like a frog. Frogs everywhere, crazy as a loon. I know all about this town.
I am NOT DORIS...but I sure don't mind playing whack the troll till she shows up. Especially if they are lying .

At least your whining in the right thread now !
Letusnamenames

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
You're Doris. Too bad you have no accountability. Just like the other council you complain about, you won't own up to your actions.
remember when

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
You're Doris. Too bad you have no accountability. Just like the other council you complain about, you won't own up to your actions.
NOPE...little troll , your barking up the wrong tree !!
I am not DORIS ,I am not on the council nor do i work for the city.
So i can tell you to kiss my hiney anytime i want.

Your obsession with doris is really disturbing !
Letusnamenames

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2013
You all are trying to defend her and can't. I don't think she is mayoral material considering he doesn't care about the citizens and would back her friends just like those she accuses of doing.

She shouldn't be mayor and you all are proving why. Talk about brainwashed. Either that or you haven't been negatively affected by her stance on something. And when she is made to look bad she suddenly vehemently denies.
remember when

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Bumping back up to the top.
Remember something

Arnold, MO

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Doris is a miserable ()itch. I do not want her representating me.
candyland

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I suffer from mental problems and just can not help myself. When I do not take my medication regularly my brain doesn't function properly. I apologize
Letusnamenames

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Doris I'm so sorry for being mean. Concerned Citizen made me do it. I tried to tell her no, but she just kept insisting . I will stop it I promise .
Letusnamenames

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, right. Go ahead and post using my name. I can play that game, too, but I won't because I am better than you. Just how's how immature the Doris camp is. Another reason not to vote for Doris, they're immature and play childish games and we wouldn't want that for our city.

Hasn't Doris told you to quit posting yet so she doesn't look bad? Guess not. I encourage you to keep doing it so people can see what type of people Doris and her camp are.
Letusnamenames

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Doris I'm so sorry for being mean. Concerned Citizen made me do it. I tried to tell her no, but she just kept insisting . I will stop it I promise .
It's sad that you have to impersonate another user just to get an apology.

I will never apologize to the woman and I will not stop exposing her actions and what she has done.

Unlike Concerned Citizen who seems to have disappeared I will not let up.
TwoHeadedMonster

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
CC hasn't disappeared you will bring her back soon enough. Do they call this a bipolar disorder or playing head games?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 9 hr Deteriorating Sit... 8
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) 15 hr Back Again 8
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Sun Health Issues 24
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Sat Perverted Games 168
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Sat She Sucks 208
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sat Just Saying 1,480
bryan weber (Feb '13) Sat Tick 64

High Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance