Suspect May Face Murder Charges in Ov...

Suspect May Face Murder Charges in Overdose Deaths

There are 5 comments on the Washington Missourian story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Suspect May Face Murder Charges in Overdose Deaths. In it, Washington Missourian reports that:

“I'm sorry there had to be additional victims but sometimes it takes awhile to connect all the dots”

A man arrested last week in a drug trafficking case may face murder charges in connection with the deaths of a 16-year-old Pacific girl and two men, authorities said. via Washington Missourian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Missourian.

Columbia, MO

#1 Nov 9, 2007
he needs to pay 4 wat hes done

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 29, 2009
thank god they got him CARL WAS ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS i so happy they got him

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Look, that sux those people died but honestly? We don't need druggies out there anyways. Their "accidental deaths" just gets more losers off the streets.
Just Sayin

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2009
Lets go after all the drug pushers that kill people, starting with Pfizer.

Littleton, CO

#5 Apr 7, 2010
ive heard a lot about these stories over the years. and i personally knew a few of the so called "druggies" that are "better off off the streets" and i just want to let everyone know, that this loser, took an EXTREMELY young girl, manipulated her, kept her on a leash, almost literally, fed her drugs, and cut them with things that are deadly, and then kept giving them to her. knowing right and wrong should come naturally, but when youre an akward teenage girl, getting any kind of attention can make you seem invincable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super daddy 7 hr What 59
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 18 hr Camera Cell Phone 41
One night stand Mon Back Again 2
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Mon guest 791
More Muslims In Fenton Sun Joke 5
Soccer milf (Dec '15) Oct 20 Soccer mom 3
Libel Oct 20 What 2

High Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance