7 Arrested in Connection with Cockfig...

7 Arrested in Connection with Cockfighting Ring

There are 178 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jul 24, 2010, titled 7 Arrested in Connection with Cockfighting Ring. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Investigators arrested 7 people in connection with an alleged cockfighting ring in Asheboro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
tnbaker

Secaucus, NJ

#169 Aug 11, 2010
'But, but; they come here for a better life.' BS!!!!!! Look; if they are here illegally, deport them. They are draining our society, killing our people via violent crime or DWI and if something is not done pretty soon, all of our neighborhoods, cities and towns will look like Tijuana. Our country is being turned into a sh*thole, yet people still keep welcoming illegals with open arms and encouraging them to come here.
Hooplah

Kernersville, NC

#170 Aug 18, 2010
Hell Yeah, they need to go! I bet some new laws will come into play after a new congress and senate is seated after the November elections. Just look at the momentum building behind the proposal to change the law to say that children born to illegals here in U.S. will NOT automatically get citizenship. THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!

Damn illegals are nothing but criminal trash and should be deported on sight. And all the people that welcome, associate with them here, should be charged and sent to Mexico with them, since they love them so much!
please help

Huntington, WV

#171 Aug 18, 2010
John in High Point wrote:
<quoted text> obama won't even keep his promise to send troops to az border.
how do you leave a comment with out it showing where you are from

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#172 Aug 20, 2010
please help wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you leave a comment with out it showing where you are from
Register. Then you can edit your profile to show a custom location or none at all.
FedUp

High Point, NC

#173 Aug 22, 2010
I love fried chicken!!!!
Griper

High Point, NC

#174 Aug 22, 2010
I have never seen two cocks do anything!
FedUp

High Point, NC

#175 Aug 22, 2010
Griper wrote:
LMFAO, me neither. Everyone is too round up. What is worse, letting the chicken fight or go down the assembly line where their head is ripped off, not cut, ripped off its body?.
Average Joe

High Point, NC

#176 Aug 22, 2010
That reminds me...is KFC still open? I'm hungry.

Plum, Purplonia

#177 Aug 30, 2010
Griper wrote:
I guess that is because you are straight.
Woody McBreairty

Los Angeles, CA

#178 May 15, 2011
Hideous and awful people. They turned their own country into a third world environment and now they're trying to do the same to the U.S. They are a disgrace to humanity and should be shipped back to Mexico, all 7 in one crate

Plum, Purplonia

#179 May 16, 2011
Woody McBreairty wrote:
Hideous and awful people. They turned their own country into a third world environment and now they're trying to do the same to the U.S. They are a disgrace to humanity and should be shipped back to Mexico, all 7 in one crate
That is what the globalists want. They first want to turn every stable nation into a sh!thole. Once it gets really bad, then everyone will cry out for a solution. They in turn will declare world martial law, and we will all lose our rights as we know them. There will be curfews, rations, heavy police action everywhere, etc. We will then all be chipped and tracked.
Shawn Porter

High Point, NC

#180 May 17, 2011
Sick and Tired wrote:
Hey can we check their immigration status?:) I am sure they need to be deported.
Please do not be ignorant,just because they are Hispanic does it mean they are here illegally.

Plum, Purplonia

#181 May 17, 2011
Shawn Porter wrote:
<quoted text>Please do not be ignorant,just because they are Hispanic does it mean they are here illegally.
True, but there are a good number in the Triad who are Hispanic and who are here illegally. It is unfair to those who are here legally.
ineveryonesbusin ess

Columbiana, AL

#182 Oct 11, 2011
It just make me sick how americans put down mexican i am a white girl married to a mexican and i have a little boy half mexican i used to live in high point nc and i remember there was a chicken fight on foust ave off west green dr in high point many years ago they where white american not mexican i know because they where my family at the time i was married to a white man that treated me like shit so now what you got to say
really

Clemmons, NC

#183 Oct 12, 2011
ineveryonesbusiness wrote:
It just make me sick how americans put down mexican i am a white girl married to a mexican and i have a little boy half mexican i used to live in high point nc and i remember there was a chicken fight on foust ave off west green dr in high point many years ago they where white american not mexican i know because they where my family at the time i was married to a white man that treated me like shit so now what you got to say
First of all, learn correct grammer Miss "now what you got to say", that made you sound ignorant. Second, if you were married to someone, white, black, hispanic, whatever that treated you like shit, chances are he treated you like shit before you married him, so that was a dumbass move on your part! If you marry shit you get shit! Third, people would not be so upset about the mexican population if they did things correctly and to top it off they come over here committing all kinds of crimes and we as tax payers pay for it!! I'm guessing you probably live off the system in some way so of course it doesnt bother you, but it does the ones working and paying their own damn bills! Its not about the color of skin, its about people doing the right thing, the right way! Now....what do YOU have to say?????

Plum, Purplonia

#184 Oct 12, 2011
Often, a**holes don't act like a**holes in the beginning. They hide that to lure victims. Some "change" (revert to their true nature) when they marry, since they have their hooks in you. The more secure the circumstances, the more they act out their insecurities.
really

Clemmons, NC

#185 Oct 12, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
Often, a**holes don't act like a**holes in the beginning. They hide that to lure victims. Some "change" (revert to their true nature) when they marry, since they have their hooks in you. The more secure the circumstances, the more they act out their insecurities.
I disagree completely! An assholes true colors ALWAYS rear their ugly heads in one way or the other. If you dont see it, then your either stupid or blind, look close enough, it doesnt take long to see a abuser for what they are!! And if by chance you dont see it when dating, then as soon as they act like an ass, then get out...its that freaking easy!!!! I dont feel sorry for anyone who stays in an abusive relationship!!!

Since: May 12

United States

#186 May 8, 2012
s h e 716 wrote:
More Mexicans in trouble. SURPRISE,SURPRISE. We need automatic machine gun nest on the border every 100 feet to stop this
thats what im talking aBout

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

High Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 19 hr Appalled 7,237
Low flying, window-less aircraft (Jan '12) Jul 19 genturgid 37
News Abused Baby Girl Back Home in Thomasville (May '10) Jul 18 Noonereally 2
Looking for Tammy messer, old friend Jul 17 Rob 10
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul 3 Brent 5
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Jul 1 KMIN 69
rev.Williams (Aug '13) Jun 30 Sadi335 8

High Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

High Point Mortgages