Matt

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2011
I'm sure your not away, because good news travels slowly. The John Knox Village Facility in Higginsville received no citations after a visit from the state inspectors this past week of November. The head inspector told them to frame there certificate she has never had that happen before and those in the health care industry know how extremely rare that is. So if someone could pass this on to some higher ups in the news media and if you see a employee of John Knox give them a thankyou for taking such good care of the elderly it would mean alot to them.
Dumb Leroy

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 28, 2011
Dont worry Matt the nice attendant will be around to changee your diaper and empty your drool cup. Try not to play with your feces and get your finger out of your butt you pervert.
Matt wrote:
I'm sure your not away, because good news travels slowly. The John Knox Village Facility in Higginsville received no citations after a visit from the state inspectors this past week of November. The head inspector told them to frame there certificate she has never had that happen before and those in the health care industry know how extremely rare that is. So if someone could pass this on to some higher ups in the news media and if you see a employee of John Knox give them a thankyou for taking such good care of the elderly it would mean alot to them.
Doctor Mancow

Higginsville, MO

#4 Dec 18, 2011
I work at john knox with a lot of cows. Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oothey eat all the twinkies.
terrible ted

Garland, TX

#5 Dec 18, 2011
Do they allow pole pumping at john knox
speckled chuck

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Only if yu have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours
dave lee

Edgewood, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2012
pole pumper
John Knox

Garden City, MI

#8 Mar 11, 2012
Anybody seen Mike Hunt
dave lee roth

Edgewood, TX

#9 Mar 11, 2012
he used to live on top of the bowling alley on main street..he was one cool cat that could dance his ass off
dave lee roth

Edgewood, TX

#10 Mar 11, 2012
the dude drove his van into the city lake, whoooooooo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Jun 22 DOUGLAS COX 1
Jerry Brown for President Jun 4 Sterling Priceless 1
Muslim Refugees To Be Resettled In Lexington By... (Dec '15) Jun 4 DumpTheDonald 5
Lexington public safety depts Jun 4 NostalgicGuy 2
Mary Leavelle? May '16 Gup 2
News Citizens join together to renew historic cemetary May '16 albert jackson 1
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) May '16 Resident 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Higginsville Mortgages