School Board Clowns
Question

Lexington, MO

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Does anyone think these clowns can pick a competent superintendent? They have made so many bad decisions lately. I don't think they could pick their nose.
Answer

Lexington, MO

#24 Apr 29, 2013
Competency doesn't have anything to do with being a superintendent here. They work on the good ol' boy system and the next one will be one of their buddies. I'm still trying to figure out why we have to have an assistant superintendent????? Oh yeah, it's the buddy system there as well. Must be nice making as much $$$$$$$ as she makes.
uraclown

Jefferson City, MO

#25 Apr 29, 2013
You should have ran for school board since you think you know it all. We have a great school board & staff. If you think it's so bad move away. Does it make you feel good to put others down? This whole site is a joke & needs to be shut down. There are so many forums where people are putting others down. It's sad! Right or in the wrong do you want to be behind someone being pushed over the edge? Don't be a bully!!!!
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#26 Apr 30, 2013
uraclown wrote:
You should have ran for school board since you think you know it all. We have a great school board & staff. If you think it's so bad move away. Does it make you feel good to put others down? This whole site is a joke & needs to be shut down. There are so many forums where people are putting others down. It's sad! Right or in the wrong do you want to be behind someone being pushed over the edge? Don't be a bully!!!!
You're a bully, in your comments here. Telling people to move away, wtf? Typical Lexington, MO hypocrite ...
Ridiculous

Lexington, MO

#27 Apr 30, 2013
Answer wrote:
Competency doesn't have anything to do with being a superintendent here. They work on the good ol' boy system and the next one will be one of their buddies. I'm still trying to figure out why we have to have an assistant superintendent????? Oh yeah, it's the buddy system there as well. Must be nice making as much $$$$$$$ as she makes.
You, sir or madam, obviously have no idea how a school district is run, nor does the majority of Lexington's residents.
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#28 Apr 30, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir or madam, obviously have no idea how a school district is run, nor does the majority of Lexington's residents.
Please enlighten us, O Wise One.
Know

Lexington, MO

#29 Apr 30, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know it is ran by some incompetent wanabes. Just look at their decisions. The four day schoolweek, hiring and spending all that money on a wanabe head football coach, the levy increase and then giving the super a 20,000 dollar raise only to see him leave once he got his doctorate, keeping an incompetent high school principal and the list goes on.

It is apparent they don't know how to run a school district.
Really

Lexington, MO

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know it is ran by some incompetent wanabes. Just look at their decisions. The four day schoolweek, hiring and spending all that money on a wanabe head football coach, the levy increase and then giving the super a 20,000 dollar raise only to see him leave once he got his doctorate, keeping an incompetent high school principal and the list goes on.
I have read this forum and am wondering just how much did the football coach get paid? He must not have been a wannabe if he was paid all of this money.
Sounds like to me the football coach might be pretty smart. I saw that the HS has 5 head coaching spots avaliable. Sounds like the all these coaches saw the writing on the wall. When you have 5 head coaching positions avaliable someone has to see it isn't the coaches that are the problem.
McDonalds University

Lexington, MO

#32 May 1, 2013
Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad got a raise only to match his previous contract + benefits. There is a new health care law that requires districts to provide the same benefits to all employees. Administrators don't have family benefits, thus it was raised to match.
uraclown

Jefferson City, MO

#33 May 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read this forum and am wondering just how much did the football coach get paid? He must not have been a wannabe if he was paid all of this money.
Sounds like to me the football coach might be pretty smart. I saw that the HS has 5 head coaching spots avaliable. Sounds like the all these coaches saw the writing on the wall. When you have 5 head coaching positions avaliable someone has to see it isn't the coaches that are the problem.
Wow 5! Who else is leaving?
hire

Lexington, MO

#34 May 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be the people doing the hiring that is the problem. If quality coaches were hired in the first place, there wouldn't be so much turnover.
Lie

Lexington, MO

#35 May 1, 2013
McDonalds University wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad got a raise only to match his previous contract + benefits. There is a new health care law that requires districts to provide the same benefits to all employees. Administrators don't have family benefits, thus it was raised to match.
This is a flat out lie. At least own up to your mistake instead of trying to cover it up.
Agree

Lexington, MO

#36 May 3, 2013
Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a flat out lie. At least own up to your mistake instead of trying to cover it up.
Just own up to the mistake. Don't make it worse by fabricating a story.
These Threads Suck Ass

Lexington, MO

#37 May 3, 2013
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Small towns and small minds. Stopping picking fights over which small town town has more window lickers. Small rural county seats just collect more of the folks who are genetically and environmentally challenged. Arguing this ridiculous point either way is just proof of concept. This area's Topix forums are blazing displays of ignorance and pathetic self-importance. Good luck with your gene pool and the whole natural selection process.
Inbred Leroy

Denver, CO

#38 May 3, 2013
These Threads Suck Ass wrote:
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Small towns and small minds. Stopping picking fights over which small town town has more window lickers. Small rural county seats just collect more of the folks who are genetically and environmentally challenged. Arguing this ridiculous point either way is just proof of concept. This area's Topix forums are blazing displays of ignorance and pathetic self-importance. Good luck with your gene pool and the whole natural selection process.
Uh, genius, you've got the pattern of migration ass backwards -- people have been moving from rural areas to metropolitan areas for several generations now. Considering the problems of all kinds to be found in metro areas, it's apparently the true derelicts who have moved into them.

Want to see real online stupidity and arrogance, too? Look at the comments posted to articles from the Boulder (CO) Daily Camera newspaper: http://www.dailycamera.com/
monty

Holden, MO

#39 May 3, 2013
hire wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be the people doing the hiring that is the problem. If quality coaches were hired in the first place, there wouldn't be so much turnover.
agreed! maybe the principal & our A.D. who lives out of town can find someone who sticks around more than a year this time. Lets find someone who wants to raise their kids here or is already a part of this community.
Principle and ad

Lexington, MO

#40 May 5, 2013
monty wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed! maybe the principal & our A.D. who lives out of town can find someone who sticks around more than a year this time. Lets find someone who wants to raise their kids here or is already a part of this community.
Those are two of the ones who need to go! Principle is arrogant, dislikes kids, and tends to be more immature than the kids when handling issues! The AD is a poor excuse for a woman! She just lets all the male coaches do whatever they want. Have a problem? Go to the AD and she says, "well I let the coaches make that decision." She needs to grow a pair of breasts and stand up to the men and tell them how it's going to be!
Principal

United States

#41 May 5, 2013
Principle and ad wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are two of the ones who need to go! Principle is arrogant, dislikes kids, and tends to be more immature than the kids when handling issues! The AD is a poor excuse for a woman! She just lets all the male coaches do whatever they want. Have a problem? Go to the AD and she says, "well I let the coaches make that decision." She needs to grow a pair of breasts and stand up to the men and tell them how it's going to be!
I believe you meant principal, not principle. Isn't it the job of the coaches to handle the issues on their teams. I think they call it chain of command. Too many parents around here think they can come in and complain and everyone is supposed to just do as they wish. Parents need to support their kids, support the coaches, and quit believing they should have a say in how a sports team is run. When is the last time you had one of your kids coaches come and tell you how you should do your job? Everyone always thinks they know how to do the job better than the guy who was hired to do it. Their job is to support their kids and the team, period.
Technically

Lexington, MO

#42 May 6, 2013
Principal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you meant principal, not principle. Isn't it the job of the coaches to handle the issues on their teams. I think they call it chain of command. Too many parents around here think they can come in and complain and everyone is supposed to just do as they wish. Parents need to support their kids, support the coaches, and quit believing they should have a say in how a sports team is run. When is the last time you had one of your kids coaches come and tell you how you should do your job? Everyone always thinks they know how to do the job better than the guy who was hired to do it. Their job is to support their kids and the team, period.
Technically yes, the coach should run the team if he or she can, but we are too broke to hire anyone good that cares! Andy was good but obviously didnt care or he wouldn't have left after just one year! When we go to tournaments other kids are dressed up, ties and slacks. Our kids never look as good nor feel as good as a team who has pride in their appearance, school, and selves. You can't talk or reason with a coach who has the mentality of a five year old ( basketball)! No one demands the kids respect them at school, but then complain to the parents the kids are disrespectful, but they are not that way at home! Teachers are getting lazy! They want everything to be perfect, without putting in the effort to make it that way! One teacher in the middle school told a child last year, he was wasting her time needing extra help because she needed to get her papers graded so she could watch her daughter play softball after school! That teacher should not be allowed to teach but she grew up here so she is a lifer unfortunately! Teachers used to have the thickest skin there was hell, they work with children they should have too! Some of my meanest teachers in school, I know remember as my best teachers! Some of the ones who never cred I don't remember at ll until I see them. Still I can't remember them teaching anything!
Joke

Garnett, KS

#44 May 9, 2013
The school board just hired a football coach who was asked resign from Odessa. Get this he lives in Grain Valley and will commute to Lexington. What the heck are they thinking? These clowns need to be beaten in the next election before they completely destroy the District.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to Boss Lawyer? 1 hr wondering 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? (Jun '16) 2 hr realitycheck 10
Mayor Jerry Brown leaps from Ike Skelton Bridge Aug 12 The truth 2
Lexington Histarical Society Aug 9 F U Peoples 2
Higginsville Police and Lafayette County Sherif... Aug 2 I see it all 3
charlene (Jun '16) Jul '17 Cockdick Malone 3
Hooker Patrol Jul '17 Boogaloo 1

Higginsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Higginsville Mortgages