School Board Clowns
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Big F-You

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Brad and his cheerleaders sure look like clowns now that their hand picked overpaid football coach said f- you and took a job in Kearney. They gave him all the money he wanted and all the control he wanted and he turned around and said f-you. Great job Brad and your school board buddies.
country guest

Columbia, MO

#2 Apr 11, 2013
what are you talking about
swangin

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2013
That's hardly the school boards fault..in fact id say the did a good job by trying to keep him...ya mow ron
Coach

Lexington, MO

#4 Apr 11, 2013
country guest wrote:
what are you talking about
Coach lierman took a job with Kearney and quit here. That is why his wife and him are moving now everyone who complained of tax money going to Kearney, don't you look Stupid!
Questioning

Excelsior Springs, MO

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Since Lexington Topix is also showing up on the Richmond Topix, please clarify your district when you begin a topic. Richmond probably has the same issue with making it clear about your topic, as they show up in Lexington. Thank you!
If your questioning

Lexington, MO

#6 Apr 11, 2013
If you are questioning it then think about it. Hmm if it 4 day weeks, brad as super or lierman as coach, ITS N O T RICHMOND! Duh good thing you beat us at sports because you would beat us at intelligence quizzes you freaking idiots!
If your questioning

Lexington, MO

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Wouldn't lol
Happy to see him go

Independence, MO

#8 Apr 11, 2013
I think it would help on the list of topics....such as Lexington school board clowns.
country guest

Columbia, MO

#10 Apr 12, 2013
If your questioning wrote:
If you are questioning it then think about it. Hmm if it 4 day weeks, brad as super or lierman as coach, ITS N O T RICHMOND! Duh good thing you beat us at sports because you would beat us at intelligence quizzes you freaking idiots!
Nowhere in this thread does it talk about 4 day weeks, or Lierman, or Brad as a Supt, until after we asked. And I may be wrong, but there is a Brad on the Richmond school board, or at least there was one recently. So spare us the intelligence comment, because we all know how smart River-rats are anyway.
Grammar Police

Columbia, MO

#11 Apr 12, 2013
If your questioning wrote:
If you are questioning it then think about it. Hmm if it 4 day weeks, brad as super or lierman as coach, ITS N O T RICHMOND! Duh good thing you beat us at sports because you would beat us at intelligence quizzes you freaking idiots!
Now that is funny! Coming from someone who has horrible spelling and grammar! Talk about lack of intelligence!! Heck, even your user name is grammatically incorrect! Who's the real uneducated idiot!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder the guy wanted to go teach in a better school district....
errer

Lenexa, KS

#12 Apr 12, 2013
yall new to topix er what? all the small towns around show these threads

however when the poster said "Brad and his cheerleaders" that should have been a tip that it was a lex. thread
country guest

Columbia, MO

#13 Apr 12, 2013
errer wrote:
yall new to topix er what? all the small towns around show these threads
however when the poster said "Brad and his cheerleaders" that should have been a tip that it was a lex. thread

Only if you know them by name in Lexington. Didn't know the name of their supt, nor did I care. So not much of a 'tip'. Especially when it is titled with school board and the name Brad, sounded Richmond to me. Besides, I don't even have kids in the Richmond school district, so it is not like I follow either one that closely. Just curious who was leaving. Oh Well, actually a non-issue until called out for being an idiot about it.
If your questioning

Lexington, MO

#14 Apr 12, 2013
country guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you know them by name in Lexington. Didn't know the name of their supt, nor did I care. So not much of a 'tip'. Especially when it is titled with school board and the name Brad, sounded Richmond to me. Besides, I don't even have kids in the Richmond school district, so it is not like I follow either one that closely. Just curious who was leaving. Oh Well, actually a non-issue until called out for being an idiot about it.
Stupid is as stupid does, idiot! Besides which word is misspelled? Go back to grammar school because you don't know - joe! And that's a fact jack! Everyone knows there is " weird ones" across the river! Pajama, slipper wearing, Walmart walking freaks!
Uhhh

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Apr 14, 2013
country guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere in this thread does it talk about 4 day weeks, or Lierman, or Brad as a Supt, until after we asked. And I may be wrong, but there is a Brad on the Richmond school board, or at least there was one recently. So spare us the intelligence comment, because we all know how smart River-rats are anyway.
Funny you should say that. I believe the Lexington Science Olympiad team just took 3rd at state.. Seems some of them are pretty smart.
Questioning

Excelsior Springs, MO

#17 Apr 14, 2013
So, "If your questioning", I guess for some readers it would be a good thing to write the name of the specific community in the Topix thread title. And for some others that love to use sarcasm (which is one form of bullying) it would be better to not have a positive opinion on Topix. I did not make any negative comment. I just wanted clarification. Thank you.
not teachers

Lexington, MO

#18 Apr 14, 2013
Uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I believe the Lexington Science Olympiad team just took 3rd at state.. Seems some of them are pretty smart.
Most of the Science Olympiad teams are taught by outsiders and not teachers.
If your questioning

Lexington, MO

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Questioning wrote:
So, "If your questioning", I guess for some readers it would be a good thing to write the name of the specific community in the Topix thread title. And for some others that love to use sarcasm (which is one form of bullying) it would be better to not have a positive opinion on Topix. I did not make any negative comment. I just wanted clarification. Thank you.
I didn't make the post, nor would I ever! But just using some common sense, I can figure out who they are talking about. That is what is wrong with this country no one uses common sense anymore! Everyone has to be told everything.
Uhhh

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Apr 15, 2013
not teachers wrote:
<quoted text> Most of the Science Olympiad teams are taught by outsiders and not teachers.
You need to check your facts again. There is only one event not coached by a teacher.

Silly
country guest

Columbia, MO

#21 Apr 15, 2013
If your questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is as stupid does, idiot! Besides which word is misspelled? Go back to grammar school because you don't know - joe! And that's a fact jack! Everyone knows there is " weird ones" across the river! Pajama, slipper wearing, Walmart walking freaks!
Your user name you moron. It is you're, not your. You are correct, stupid is as stupid does every time you post. "Hmm if it 4 day weeks" is another example of your poor grammar. And for the names you posted, they were nowhere listed on this thread, so we had no idea what you were talking about.

And you guys and your 'common sense should figure it out' answers. You don't get it. We don't know the name of your supt, or school board members, or the name of your football coaches, because we don't care enough to know them by name.

Common sense. Heck if you guys had any you wouldn't live in Lexington in the first place.
SNATCH EATER

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2013
if you want to be a monk you have to eat a lot of rice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higginsville Police and Lafayette County Sherif... (Jun '17) Feb 16 DoCocKaDo 5
PoleHumper Feb 16 Hump da pole 1
Where the hookers at tonight Feb 16 Have condoms 1
I told you topix dotheads not to remove my posts (Mar '13) Feb 9 Boogaloo 5
We Need More hookers! Feb 9 Boogaloo 1
Higginsville Habilitation Center employment (Jul '15) Feb 9 Boogaloo 4
charlene (Jun '16) Feb 9 Boogaloo 5

Higginsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Higginsville Mortgages