Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#28250 Sep 26, 2011
DanFromSmithviIl e wrote:
See how obsessed Dan is with me. he can't help himself. He stays up all night just waiting for me to post. He doesn't realize we know it is him. What a pathetic loser.
Your obsessions have been noted Dan.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

Since: Nov 10

Greater Southeast Missouri

#28251 Sep 26, 2011
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
<quoted text>You are the only idiot I have stopped to argue with. Most of what you say is opinion and not very good opinion.
1. They believe only their actions and word are valid simply because THEY originated them.

Thank you for proving #1
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Your fumble fingered attempt to try and look intelligent and put this back on me won't work.
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/burd...
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
You know nothing of science. What have you posted that shows an understanding of science? NOTHING.
If YOUR understanding is biased, how would you know?
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Your comment about the bible and monogamy is opinion. It is not fact.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Jacob was a villain?
Please re-read what I said.
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Polygamy isn't discouraged either.
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Your assumptions are biased at best.
Your assumptions are biased at best.
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Your definition of uninhibited sex is completely assinine and limited. You want it to mean something bad, but a good mairage can have uninhibited sex. Here is a definition of uninhibited that might help you but you will look past it anyway.
Uninhibited. adj. Expressing one's feelings or thoughts unselfconsciously and without restraint.
"without restraint"
Humans are monogamous.
Dogs mate indiscriminately.
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
You are using the word incorrectly to define what you consider deviant, outrageous and offensive behavior. Some of what you say is, but this word is not an umbrella for you to stick everything under. Your definition is too broad and catches good and bad.

What word I use is irrelevant. The meaning is the meaning is the same.

What would you like left out?
And how, once it is out, do you suppose keeping those other things under the "umbrella"?
Cendy Mortenson wrote:
Not very scientific.
I see not used of science in your arguments.
It all sounds like "opinion" to me.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28252 Sep 26, 2011
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I would argue fairly successfully that learning is understanding.
2. Your having urges which perturb you greatly clearly indicates that you know your weaknesses and fantasizing are actually sins.
3. I bet you never go to beaches because your lust would be unable to stand the stimulation.
4. Feel free to "point out my weaknesses."
5. I have NO DOUBT that your wife is long-suffering because of your domineering "know-it-all" attitude. I suspect that, when your children are able to leave home, you wife will also leave.
I just keep believing that.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28253 Sep 26, 2011
Sorry.

YOU just keep believing that.

Never claimed to be a typist or infallible.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28254 Sep 26, 2011
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
3. I bet you never go to beaches because your lust would be unable to stand the stimulation.
I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches.

My wife is happy.
Is yours?
BAD NEWS for the GOP

United States

#28255 Sep 26, 2011
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to beaches and see half-naked little girls trying to visually invite me to have sex. I become annoyed, because I do not mate indiscriminately, especially with little girls. I ignore them the best I can, and look for less crowded beaches.
My wife is happy.
Is yours?
What word you used was irrelevant. The meaning is the meaning is the same!
BAD NEWS for the GOP

United States

#28256 Sep 26, 2011
LADYBOYhasHOMO TOURETTES wrote:
Condition: Antisocial personality disorder
Afflicted: The St Louis Ladyboy, DanInSmithville, Whatever, Yellowdawg Democrat, Jaun Valdez & Chili J
Description: a mental health condition marked by difficulty relating to others and abnormalities in thought processes and perceptions. It causes a person to behave and think in a manner that most people consider abnormal. A person with this condition may lie or break the law and show no remorse for doing so. Often, he may have a habit of violating the rights of those around him.
A person who has antisocial personality disorder may break the law repeatedly. He may exhibit violent and intimidating behavior and have trouble with controlling his impulses. An individual with this mental condition may also be abusive to his spouse or partner and to children. Additionally, an individual with antisocial personality disorder may neglect those in his care.
Some Known Causes: Living in an inner city slum like St Louis. Sexual abuse from male relatives. Failure at everything they have ever tried to accomplish. Can be both genetic and environmental. Scientist believe that the behaviors, thoughts, and emotions typical of the disorder may be passed on by parents who exhibit the same patterns. Many scientists also believe, however, that the condition is partially caused by situations a person experiences in the course of life, such as child or sexual abuse.
Summary: A person with this condition may have difficulty getting along well with others and may not seem to care whether his actions are right or wrong. He may break the law frequently, lie, and fail to act responsibly when it comes to tasks at work or at home. In many cases, a person with this condition also abuses alcohol and drugs. Treatment for the condition often includes psychotherapy, medication, and anger or stress management classes.
Side Effects: Low Self Esteem, Lazy, Unemployed, Has need to troll internet forums, Projects own issues onto others (Gay remarks, drug addiction comments, pedophile, has warrants, hiding from law enforcement), Liberalism, votes Democrat, attaches themselves to others who share similar disorder.
Treatment: Heavy doses of medication under strict ADULT supervision. Psychotherapy and anger or stress management classes. Being institutionalized for a long period of time. Suicide
DAN Just move along (LIKE YOU SAID)...You've already surrendered!

DAN You're just like Gov Perry and the whole GOP primary...
irrelevant!

GAME POINT!!!!
Boomhower

United States

#28257 Sep 26, 2011
This Dan guy must have really kicked hell out of these liberals on here. That is all they post about Dan this and Dan that. Bunch of idiots.

#28258 Sep 26, 2011
BAD NEWS for the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like pedophilia to me. He is blaming his sick desires on his potential victims. How can a little girl be trying to seduce him? That is what a pedophile says. On the other hand, he is trying to suppress this sick desires. I hope he can do it.

If keeping him on Topix is keeping him off the streets and beaches, then it is a good thing.

#28259 Sep 26, 2011
<quoted text>
I reread it and I find ST's last post very disturbing.
BAD NEWS for the GOP

United States

#28260 Sep 26, 2011
LADYBOYhasHOMO TOURETTES wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a mental midget. I see why everyone ignores you.
I don't give a damn what you post. Why? because it is the ranting of a LIBERAL FUCKTARD. LMAO!
The only who seems to need a restraining order is you, and it shows in every single stupid post you make, which is all of them.
DAN this post of yours, clearly shows what happens when you don't treat Gonorhrealectum!

#28261 Sep 26, 2011
Boomhower wrote:
This Dan guy must have really kicked hell out of these liberals on here. That is all they post about Dan this and Dan that. Bunch of idiots.
No you haven't done shit except to amuse us. Try using a proxy site you haven't used before. We all believe that a random poster from Willowbrook, IL just came on to make a post like this.

LMAO!

#28262 Sep 26, 2011
<quoted text>
DAN this post of yours, clearly shows what happens when you don't treat Gonorhrealectum!
Game Point!

#28263 Sep 26, 2011
Saw this a little while ago and thought I would post it.

Mackinac Island, Michigan (CNN)-- While the events of the past weekend raised new questions about Texas Gov. Rick Perry and his campaign for the Republican nomination, several consultants and attendees at a key GOP conference here said they think the race is still moving toward a two-man showdown.

Perry has taken the lead in national polls, but his loss in Saturday's Florida Republican straw poll and criticism of his last two debate performances have given former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney a boost, several GOP consultants said.

"Romney still wins the week, for Perry's momentum has been stopped cold," consultant Scott Reed, who is unaffiliated with any of the campaigns, told CNN.

Herman Cain's victory at the Presidential 5 straw poll on Saturday in Florida "shows the party is still hungry for new ideas," Reed said.

There is no question Cain's surprise win shook things up.

"I think it was a surprise to a lot of folks that Herman Cain did as well as he did," Michigan Republican Party Chairman Bobby Schostak said Sunday.

"This vetting of candidates is a tough process. I'm proud of our candidates. I think the whole debate has been good. And they're going to get stronger over time," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, told "Fox News Sunday."

Gov. Daniels: Give Perry some slack

Journalists look at GOP contenders

Press pummels Perry again

Cain wins GOP Florida Straw Poll Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels told CNN's "State of the Union" that it is still early to count Perry out.

"I think it's way too early to know or to ... pronounce last rites over one performance," Daniels said, when asked about conservative criticism of Perry's defense of in-state tuition help for the children of illegal immigrants, as well as his overall performance to date.

"He hasn't been in it that long," Daniels added. "I'd (cut) him a little slack, give him a little time."

One problem for Perry as he tries to regain some momentum and to draw contrasts between himself and Romney is that there are no debates scheduled for several weeks. The next is a Washington Post/Bloomberg debate on October 11, and CNN and the Western Republican Leadership Conference are sponsoring another on October 18 in Las Vegas.

"Debates are the opportunity to draw distinction," said consultant Doug Heye, a former spokesman for the Republican National Committee. "Perry has to figure out a new strategy."

Some of the attendees at the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference said the debates did raise questions about Perry.

"I got uncertain about him after watching the debate," Oakland County, Michigan, Commissioner Kathy Crawford told CNN.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28264 Sep 26, 2011
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I reread it and I find ST's last post very disturbing.
So, you think it is disturbing that I DO NOT want to have sex with little girls or be invited to do so?

I find that disturbing.

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28265 Sep 26, 2011
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I reread it and I find ST's last post very disturbing.
By the way, for me, "Little girl" is 30 and under.

I find it disturbing that you want to encourage "little girls" to sexually invite you. I'm sure you thing "little girls" means the same as "illegal".

“Drown the frenzy!!”

#28266 Sep 26, 2011
DANS Mental Disorder

United States

#28267 Sep 26, 2011
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like pedophilia to me. He is blaming his sick desires on his potential victims. How can a little girl be trying to seduce him? That is what a pedophile says. On the other hand, he is trying to suppress this sick desires. I hope he can do it.
If keeping him on Topix is keeping him off the streets and beaches, then it is a good thing.
Good Post ...Game Point!!!!
Brenda

House Springs, MO

#28268 Sep 26, 2011
Obama says take off your house slippers and put on your marching boots! Don't sit there and cry and grumble quit complaing we have work to do !

Take that you republican Losers~!

Also , to ever has been calling and hanging up I have caller ID dumbas!
Brenda

House Springs, MO

#28269 Sep 26, 2011
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Praying is for the weak! Dumbas..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The windmills blow the fart gas into Lexington ... (Mar '14) Tue Dyke Shelton 4
Who will win twerking contest between Maxipads ... Tue Dyke Shelton 2
An unacceptable Veterans day in Lexington, Mo. (Nov '13) Tue 1st Sgt 25
Coaches wanted again Jun 27 sister kate 2
Congrats to Lexington Police Chief Mark Lamphier Jun 22 Hoss Corkfart 5
Investigating Jun 17 Andrew lile 9
judge dennis a rolf Jun 16 Stand Up and be C... 13
More from around the web

Higginsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE