Bright Futures Daycare closed by the ...

Bright Futures Daycare closed by the state?

Posted in the Higginsville Forum

Parent

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2013
I heard a rumor going around that the new big daycare center in higginsville got closed for neglect? Story I heard is they left a 4yo kid at the Park across town........ Is this true?
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Don't give the Froot Loop who is Lafayette County Prosecutor any rumors -- she'll go into another fit of hysteria and have Sheriff Alumbaugh arrest the innocent Mohler men.
SNATCH EATER

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
the kid was the owners child, it was in the car for a 3 minutes.. no harm done so bite me Parent in ELMHURST IL... ok bend over and scratch your ass with your false teeth...
matt

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 3, 2013
So does anyone truly know what is going on with this serious subject. I realize if an child was left behind it could have had a tragic ending but it is an easy fix so it doesn't happen again. Are they going to reopen is that the true incident.
Some dude

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
From what I've heard it is not the first time they have left small kids locked outside but leaving one off site is a big deal. Also heard Higginsville backed the construction with a grant so that's money wasted.
nobodynose

Lenexa, KS

#7 Jul 1, 2014
heard child was left in the park. yes city helped with $ ...CDBG was awarded...money wont be for naught once a new tenant moves in. they will be able to get that daycare for a song i'm sure though. how you dont do a head count prior to leaving the park is crazy. then allegedly a person visited after to look at daycare for their kid and found employees asleep...big time no no...guess state didnt give them 3 strikes and out just two
Kid left at park

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jul 1, 2014
Yes she was a little girl left at the park. A person from her old daycare took her own kids to the park and found her and called her mom. The mom got there and called the police. I know the mom of the little girl. I heard of the other incidents also but this one is 100% true. She is a sweet blonde with curly hair. The outcome could have been a lot worse! God was with her!
dumb leroy

Lenexa, KS

#9 Aug 10, 2015
i was left at the park as a child but nobody wanted me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats to Lexington Police Chief Mark Lamphier (May '15) 20 hr Good Riddance 15
Looking for information (Dec '09) 21 hr revkat 8
Looking for Lexington, Richmond girls who want ... May 18 This guy 1
Dennis Allen Rolf giving people12 years for alc... May 17 TRUTH 1
beware dennis allen rolf 15th judicial Lafayet... (Jun '17) May 17 TRUTH 46
Lexington, MO 64067: Most Backward Small Town i... (Feb '07) May 15 rompinreed 224
Bullying in school May 15 Jr design 3

Higginsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Higginsville Mortgages