First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glad

Independence, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Word on the street is the Lexington Superintendant is resigning and going to Independence. Maybe there is still hope for the R-5 School District.
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 17, 2013
I'm your new superintendent, hillbillies.
Black Eye

Lexington, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Another black eye for the school board. He did resign. You would think the board would wake up and start making sound decisions. Three up for election next cycle. Time to continue the change.
wowz

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Black eye...wtf?....brad was an ultra sound hire last time (as evidenced by the fact a larger district has hired him)...true the board does need a home run hire to replace him though
why

Lone Jack, MO

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Whats goin on? Where is he going and whats he gonna do..
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Brian Eads for superintendent! Smoke for all the students K-12.
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Yes, I'm Brian Eads.

I smoke Drano.
Black Eye

Lexington, MO

#8 Apr 18, 2013
wowz wrote:
Black eye...wtf?....brad was an ultra sound hire last time (as evidenced by the fact a larger district has hired him)...true the board does need a home run hire to replace him though
Hell......a bunt single hire could replace him.
why

Lone Jack, MO

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Black Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a hater
Credit

Lexington, MO

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Black Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are giving to much credit. I would say maybe a foul tip type of hire would be better than Brad.
Ridiculous

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Credit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are giving to much credit. I would say maybe a foul tip type of hire would be better than Brad.
You people are ridiculous. He was a fantastic superintendent, and one of the smartest people I know. Too smart for Lexington. That's why he's moving on to bigger and better things. We were LUCKY to have him.
Lexington school

Lexington, MO

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington might as well shut the school down!
Better off

Lexington, MO

#14 Apr 20, 2013
He had a difficult job that he didn't do very well. Hopefully whoever they hire will fix the district.
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 20, 2013
4/20 Smoker Brian Eads is the man!
Happy to see him go

Lees Summit, MO

#16 Apr 20, 2013
If you liked him.....you were just bullshi....! He's very good at manipulating people.
Definition of MANIPULATE
1 to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
2 to manage or utilize skillfully....to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
3. To change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose.
If he was a good Superintendent....I'll never know......because he spent way too much time trying to control everything. Putting his puppets in order so he could get his way. Right or wrong !!!
At least Mr. Judd was sincere when he said hello !
Lexington school

Lexington, MO

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Happy to see him go wrote:
If you liked him.....you were just bullshi....! He's very good at manipulating people.
Definition of MANIPULATE
1 to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
2 to manage or utilize skillfully....to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
3. To change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose.
If he was a good Superintendent....I'll never know......because he spent way too much time trying to control everything. Putting his puppets in order so he could get his way. Right or wrong !!!
At least Mr. Judd was sincere when he said hello !
Marlin needs to go right along with him! The high school is a real joke! But they will bury the school before they remove him because he grew up here. So sad! People around here just do not realize Lexington is not the center of the universe. They are setting their own kids up for failure by allowing people to stay just because they grew up here!
Canine officer Yago

Denver, CO

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Januts Napolitardo wrote:
<quoted text>You fake a$$ you're under investigation.
Yes, and it wouldn't be the first time. I nailed Eads back in '95, whan he ran for Lexington City Council. It didn't become public for several months -- that's Lexington, MO.
SNATCH EATER

Longview, TX

#20 Apr 22, 2013
SO
Lexington Mom

Leawood, KS

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Glad my last kid is graduating this year. The high school does have real issues. Anyone wanting to go on to college has an uphill battle. I hope the next person to fill the position cares about the district and the future of the kids.
Dumber Leroy

Denver, CO

#22 Apr 23, 2013
Inbred sheep rapers in Lexington, MO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have they charged Megan Sargent yet? They need ... 10 hr An eye for an eye 1
Ms. Jobe 11 hr Karma is a bitch 11
police chief 11 hr Curious as well 2
qualiteeee1 Oct 29 Dolphus Raymond 40
Where the "hysterical" preservationists could t... Oct 27 Homeless Philosopher 1
Lex. Football Oct 27 Homeless Philosopher 9
New business in Lexington Oct 24 Sinbad 18

Freeze Warning for Lafayette County was issued at October 31 at 2:01PM CDT

Higginsville Dating
Find my Match

Higginsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Higginsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Higginsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]