3 Charged In Drug Raid Where 'Hit List' Found

Three people are facing charges in connection with a drug raid at a home in Lafayette County, police said Friday. Full Story
Nathaniel Lyon

Boulder, CO

#1 Mar 3, 2007
I recall an incident a few years ago when Lafayette County law enforcement made a drug raid, armed to the teeth with MP5 submachine guns and other combat gear, only to find a small amount of dope... However, on that occasion, there was a large amount of cash present, which one of the officers stole. He later pleaded guilty to felony theft, and obviously is no longer in the police business, but he didn't serve a single day in jail! I don't recall Lafayette County authorities seeking a lot of TV publicity on that occasion. Seriously, the three clowns arrested in this case are probably burned-out methheads engaging in a paranoid fantasy of revenge on the cops, and they will probably each get 30 years in prison. Another feather in the caps of the Keystone Kops!
Charles Bronson-style

Boulder, CO

#2 Mar 3, 2007
A cigar box with firecrackers and a hollowed-out log with powder inside requires the BATF? They must not have any real crime in Lafayette County. I loved to blow up tree stumps with black powder, growing up on the farm as a kid. Who's really paranoid in this case?
charles bronson

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2008
what the hell
charles bronson

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2008
where is charlene
someone

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 31, 2008
your all stupid and not even from higgisnville..mmmk..real crime???? you have no idea you are from colorado..hahaha
Get Real

Boulder, CO

#6 Oct 31, 2008
Actually, the officer mentioned in Nathaniel Lyon's post worked for Higginsville PD when Kerrick Alumbaugh was Police Chief there.

We know that much all the way out here in Colorado.
With someone

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2008
Last I had heard the guy you are talking about got Federal Charges. I'd like to see that guys fireworks display then. Or have you already seen that from Colorado too?
dave

Rowlett, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2011
i cant believe this crap. I lost a van in the lake
smarts

Overland Park, KS

#9 Apr 8, 2011
the gentleman in question is obviously unstable having driven by his house and seeing the demented yard decorations that are unfortunately sprinkled about. so, if he is unstable, in possession of a hit list 9i mean what kind of stupid mf'er creates something like that?) and the police had just cause to break in (and yeah, id be well armed and geared up too if i was breaking in to a house like that) then good on them. id rather have this loon taken out of society my own self.
Laughing on the Inside

Lexington, MO

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Charles Bronson-style wrote:
A cigar box with firecrackers and a hollowed-out log with powder inside requires the BATF? They must not have any real crime in Lafayette County. I loved to blow up tree stumps with black powder, growing up on the farm as a kid. Who's really paranoid in this case?
I was wondering just that myself: If they had nothing to do around here. But of course they do, they have a warrant out for my ex husband who won't pay his damn child support. They could move their asses along on serving that, especially since they have his current address.
DAVE

Rowlett, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2011
bend me over
Fitz

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Gruff still a danger to himself and others that helped reroof a part of his utility/dog shit room,i cam across a box that he actully yelled do not do not move that box....we ran about 100yrds away as he carefully opened and defused said box..he is a really funny guy also very rascist....
hekers prizun buddy

Higginsville, MO

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Fitz wrote:
Gruff still a danger to himself and others that helped reroof a part of his utility/dog shit room,i cam across a box that he actully yelled do not do not move that box....we ran about 100yrds away as he carefully opened and defused said box..he is a really funny guy also very rascist....
he is banging spekkkled children he ain't no rases
hdj

Overland Park, KS

#15 Dec 11, 2012
fitz...can you re-type that again in english...i don't speak retard, so i am not following you very well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skewl bord Jan 22 Mayor Jerry 3
What kind of project should Lexington, MO citiz... Jan 18 tuth 8
qualiteeee1 Jan 14 NObody that counts 42
Are things really this bad? Jan 12 colonel foghorn 8
What kind of project should Lexington, MO citiz... Jan 5 Max in Colorado 0
lol! Jan 2 Dos Equis 2
happy new year in 2015! Jan 2 Dos Equis 2
Higginsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Higginsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?