Thanks to Larry Jenkins and the R.F.T.W. - Show your thanks and support...

Posted in the Higginsville Forum

Since: Nov 09

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 28, 2010
The 2010 "Run For The Wall" - http://rftw.org/index.asp... will be passing Higginsville on 70 on Monday, May 24th just before noon.
They will be stopping in Concordia for lunch at noon until 1:15.
MANY thanks to Larry Jenkins, originally from Higginsville, now in Az., for carrying and honoring the memory of Don Gibler, K.I.A. 18Feb1971 for his 5000 MILE leg of the run.
If possible any who can should see them by the Higginsville exit with a show of support and thanks for all they do to honor and remember their fellow P.O.W./M.I.A./K.I.A. soldiers, IT IS A LOT TO SAY THE LEAST..
And Concordia isn't far to travel for a more personal thanks and show of support, if any are free to make the trip for lunch?
Thanks again Larry and the R.F.T.W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higginsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
qualiteeee1 Wed Dolphus Raymond 40
Where the "hysterical" preservationists could t... Oct 27 Homeless Philosopher 1
Lex. Football Oct 27 Homeless Philosopher 9
New business in Lexington Oct 24 Sinbad 18
Vote for Maycock on Nov. 4th Oct 24 New and improved ... 1
charlene (Jul '13) Oct 23 colonel foghorn 2
The Kerrick Alumbaugh Story starring Ned Beatty (Jan '14) Oct 21 Max Weller SUX 3

Freeze Warning for Lafayette County was issued at October 30 at 3:06PM CDT

Higginsville Dating
Find my Match

Higginsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Higginsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Higginsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]