Middletown Blotter: July 12-24

Jul 27, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Middletown Police report the following arrests: INTERFERING WITH OFFICER, RESISTING, BREACH OF PEACE, DISORDERLY CONDUCT, VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER - On July 24 at 1:39 p.m., Daryl K. Johnson, 48, of Ferry Street was arrested on Glynn Street after being interviewed by police about an assault reported by his roommate.

Full Story
cops r criminals

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Middletown police are nothing more but pieces of shit
Zoe

Cromwell, CT

#2 Aug 19, 2012
You have no clue how many thousands of times (or more ) these heroes put thier own life on the line to protect and serve the citizens of our community ....be they good, bad or just plain lost. Maybe when you grow up........or actually need thier help....perhaps then you will understand just how much these guys have saved lives.( especially Mine !)
Please think about it.
Sigh

Reading, MA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Don't bother Zoe. This trash trolls through here all the time trying to bad mouth the police. Sometimes it's Cromwell, sometimes it's Middletown. Regardless it's the same parasitic trashy filth that likely gets arrested constantly for breaking the law. Its not worth trying to reason with "it".
All we can do is condemn this coward who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet and hope it gets and inoperable cancer to go with the HIV this drug addict already has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higganum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteers Needed for Tax Preparation Assistance Nov 11 maryjaneprincton 1
Made In Connecticut: RubIt! Hand Balm -- Manufa... (Apr '08) Nov 5 chilllybaby2 17
Middletown Considering Uniforms For Students Oct 28 Most Interesting Man 2
Polish Ambassador To Speak At CCSU Polish Studi... Oct '14 UGly Ape 1
Alleged drunk driver in court in Durham fair hi... Sep '14 patti 1
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Sep '14 Strayer 89
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Sep '14 Jaslin Martinez 41
Higganum Dating
Find my Match

Higganum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Higganum News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Higganum

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:15 pm PST