First Prev
of 7
Next Last
tell the truth

Union, MO

#121 Mar 23, 2010
decided to get out while the gettings good, what else have you done?
Finally

Kansas City, MO

#122 Mar 23, 2010
Looks like the members of this group finally busted her and her lies. Looks like you got caught Renna!!!!!!!
Please

Kansas City, MO

#123 Mar 23, 2010
Could one of the new "honest" officers of HCBA update the HCBA website, changing the statement that they own the ballfield, and also change the names listed that have nothing to do with the organization anymore. I think that would be the first step to changing the reputation of the group.

And to all of you new officers, please do not listen to anything the past president tells you, or do not do anything she tries to get you to do, she is not honest and she's very sneaky. She was using you all along to do her dirty work, wash your hands of her. Bring back the reputation of the old HCBA group.
what

Independence, MO

#124 Apr 4, 2010
are you talking about? who is one of the new honest officers of hcba?
is there

United States

#125 May 1, 2010
going to be a fair this year and where?
Rest Easy

Overland Park, KS

#126 May 2, 2010
May Daze will be put on again this year, be sure to attend. Lots of fun, friends and fellowship.
Double check

Cairo, MO

#127 May 2, 2010
Sorry, but I heard that May Daze was canceled by the old mayor before the new mayor was sworn in. You might want to call to double check before you plan on going.
is hcba

United States

#128 May 2, 2010
gonna put ona fair this year and wheere
Reality check

Overland Park, KS

#129 May 3, 2010
The old mayor must have thought that she was really going to be re-elected. Maybe now she'll get the hint nobody cares for her or her family anymore. She's only nice to people around election time. This time they all saw through her, her lies and dishonesty.
the ball field

Kansas City, KS

#130 May 8, 2010
really looks good. hope this continues.. who does it reall belong to now?
school

United States

#131 May 8, 2010
The school, they own it, anyone who says otherwise is still in denial cause they lost it.
so thrilled

United States

#132 May 9, 2010
to hear that it truly belongs to the school as it should

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Higbee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany pearon 8 min Humm 28
City of Moberly employee gives ex-employee free... 10 hr Gladly not from here 2
Angie Nickerson 11 hr Eyes in the sky 9
Shelby Goddard 19 hr Lmao 5
Leronica scallon not paying contractors? (Jan '17) Sat unreal II 34
Poll Are the moberly police guilty of murder? (Sep '08) Fri Jack V 144
Gabe Fennel (Jun '15) Fri Lmao 4

Higbee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance