Tea Party success

There are 439 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Tea Party success. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

On behalf of myself I want to respond to Ralph Rosendin's Feb. 13 letter. As a member of Lake County Tea Party Patriots, I can say we are not out to start a third party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Gypsy

Clearlake, CA

#475 Mar 9, 2010
Dingo:

Your "facts" are incorrect.
Richard Hertz

Clearlake, CA

#476 Mar 9, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
Dingo:
Please do elaborate which of Dingo's facts are incorrect
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#477 Mar 9, 2010
I do lie sometimes but those 4,500 American Troops are really dead, that I cannot ignore..., I see you can IGNORE those pesky things. reality is reality.. the widows and widowers can attest to that..., really...
Gypsy wrote:
Dingo:
Gypsy

Clearlake, CA

#478 Mar 9, 2010
Mr. Hertz:

Dingo (a feral breed of dog) claims that the wars we are currently enjoying in Iraq and Afghanistan were entered into as a result of "lies" spread by the Bush Administration. This is, at best, factually incorrect. At worst, a cynical and dishonest attempt to rewrite history.

The evidence available to America's Intelligence Community with which the decision to invade Iraq was based may (or may not) have been incorrect. The fact remains that the late and unlamented Mr. Hussein was indeed prepared and able to manufacture nuclear weapons. And, as I have cited previously, non-nuclear Weapons of Mass Destruction had been built, stockpiled, and used against Coalition forces after the Iraq War had been entered into.

The US entered Afghanistan to defeat the Taliban and al-Qaeda, both of whom were in power in that area at that time.

The manner in which both wars have been managed by both the Bush and Obama Administrations may well be deplorable, expensive, and unnecessary. However, the justifications for both were legitimate, done with the best of intentions, and not based on "lies."
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#480 Mar 9, 2010
You bla! blaing again.

It has nothing to do with me...GW Bush lied and over 4,500 died, what part of that are you missing?

Let me guess you want to pretend those troops are resting in a VA hospital.., they are DEAD..., Wake up. STOP with that draft dodger di-ck chaney excuses.
Gypsy wrote:
Mr. Hertz:
Dingo (a feral breed of dog) claims that the wars we are currently enjoying in Iraq and Afghanistan were entered into as a result of "lies" spread by the Bush Administration. This is, at best, factually incorrect. At worst, a cynical and dishonest attempt to rewrite history.
The evidence available to America's Intelligence Community with which the decision to invade Iraq was based may (or may not) have been incorrect. The fact remains that the late and unlamented Mr. Hussein was indeed prepared and able to manufacture nuclear weapons. And, as I have cited previously, non-nuclear Weapons of Mass Destruction had been built, stockpiled, and used against Coalition forces after the Iraq War had been entered into.
The US entered Afghanistan to defeat the Taliban and al-Qaeda, both of whom were in power in that area at that time.
The manner in which both wars have been managed by both the Bush and Obama Administrations may well be deplorable, expensive, and unnecessary. However, the justifications for both were legitimate, done with the best of intentions, and not based on "lies."
Gypsy

Clearlake, CA

#481 Mar 9, 2010
Dingo:

You "bark, barking," again.

The only lies here are yours. Learn history. Learn to read. Hell, learn to spell, if you have a little free time.

No lies here. No excuses here, Dingo.

Riddle me this, Boy Wonder: If, as your chosen screen name suggests, you identify yourself with a dog, then it stands to reason that your parents were canine as well. Which would make you a son of a what, exactly?
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#482 Mar 9, 2010
Forget about my screen name, deal with FACTS, something you FAILED at.
So tell me again why those 4,500 Americans had to die in Iraq? for what?

No talking points, I just want to hear from the horses's mouth.., can you step up to the plate? Thanks.
Gypsy wrote:
Dingo:
You "bark, barking," again.
The only lies here are yours. Learn history. Learn to read. Hell, learn to spell, if you have a little free time.
No lies here. No excuses here, Dingo.
Riddle me this, Boy Wonder: If, as your chosen screen name suggests, you identify yourself with a dog, then it stands to reason that your parents were canine as well. Which would make you a son of a what, exactly?
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#485 Mar 9, 2010
Dingo wrote:
Forget about my screen name, deal with FACTS, something you FAILED at.
So tell me again why those 4,500 Americans had to die in Iraq? for what?
No talking points, I just want to hear from the horses's mouth.., can you step up to the plate? Thanks.
<quoted text>
Get over it, we are there & we need to finish the job & get the hell out. Both parties are responsible for Iraq & Afghanistan. Congress authorized the use of force for both wars. Be fair and hold both parties responsible for both wars. Not to diminish the value of even one soldier's life, but almost 300,000 of our boys died in under 5 years in WWII. Yes I am a veteran with a combat tour. We should have been allowed to properly finish Iraq the first time.
Mr P

White Mills, PA

#486 Mar 10, 2010
Dingo wrote:
I do lie sometimes but those 4,500 American Troops are really dead, that I cannot ignore..., I see you can IGNORE those pesky things. reality is reality.. the widows and widowers can attest to that..., really...
<quoted text>
4,500 dead over a course of 9 years is pretty good when you compare our losses Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. It goes to show that our military is better trained and equipped than ever.

Of course we should continue our efforts to reduce casualties through better training and equipment.

Now if you are trying to argue that we should not have gone to war, than there are threads for that. The tea Party is about Fiscal responsibility, not national security. The cost of the war is high, but that falls well within the bounds of our federal government as it is clearly written in the constitution. However, Healthcare, social programs and over spending is not expressly written in the constitution.
Mr P

White Mills, PA

#487 Mar 10, 2010
Dingo wrote:
You bla! blaing again.
It has nothing to do with me...GW Bush lied and over 4,500 died, what part of that are you missing?
Let me guess you want to pretend those troops are resting in a VA hospital.., they are DEAD..., Wake up. STOP with that draft dodger di-ck chaney excuses.
<quoted text>
Dingo:

We invaded Afghanistan because that country provided safe harbor for terrorist organizations one of which attack us on many occasions.

We invaded Iraq because we wanted to rid the country of Sadam Hussien for violating UN policy. Remember, many nations supported our invasion. Spain and the UK fought along side of us. Whether there were WMDs or not, who knows.

“I'm wanted... Dead or Alive”

Since: Aug 09

Easley, SC

#489 Mar 13, 2010
Mr P wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Insurance companies in general try to avoid paying out. A better strategy would be to reduce medical costs rather than try to regulate the insurance industry.
$150 for an asprin
$25 for a pair of latex gloves
$5 for a band-aid
$400 for a disposable needle
$2000 for an MRI
$1500 a night for a hospital stay (Plaza in NY is only $650)
if we can stop out of control healthcare costs, private insurance will not be a big problem.
I agree with this, but half of the reason for the outrageous costs is because especially medicare and medicaid don't pay anything. The medical facilities have to charge more to make their money back. And the more people we see on gov't healthcare, the higher the prices go. Can anyone else find where the problem starts. If we could get the gov'ts hands out of the cookie jar we might could get somewhere

“I'm wanted... Dead or Alive”

Since: Aug 09

Easley, SC

#490 Mar 13, 2010
The thing that really confuses me in how this economin situation unfolds, is who actually believes that you can spend more money to get out of debt. I know that when I owe someone money, I can't get out of it by writing checks to someone else. The bank that holds my mortgage doesn't care if I paid my truck payment. If I don't send them my mortgage payment, then they take my house. So why is this country trying to spend more to get out of debt. That is about the dumbest thing that I've ever heard.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#491 Mar 13, 2010
Mr P wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingo:
We invaded Afghanistan because that country provided safe harbor for terrorist organizations one of which attack us on many occasions.
We invaded Iraq because we wanted to rid the country of Sadam Hussien for violating UN policy. Remember, many nations supported our invasion. Spain and the UK fought along side of us. Whether there were WMDs or not, who knows.
$800 billion plus. You should be mad as hell, but you're happy (and stupid).

Thousands of Americans wounded there would be dead if it happened fifty years back. Forty to fifty thousand wounded Americans, hundreds of fatherless kids, a million dead Iraqis.

If you find any satisfaction from what Bush did then you're as bad as Adolf Hitler.
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

#492 Mar 16, 2010
Judge Napolitano on the Census

Great video

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#494 Mar 16, 2010
Concerned US Citizens wrote:
Judge Napolitano on the Census
Great video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =matl8i9kc7wXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
absolutely...People better wake the hell up

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#495 Mar 16, 2010
"We have the biggest govt money can buy. It's a good thing our govt never gives us our money's worth."

"No person's life, liberty, or property are safe when the Legislature is in session."

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#496 Mar 16, 2010
Donna Christ wrote:
The facts are:
· That Obama was not born in Hawaii, as he claims, but was actually born in Kenya, his father’s homeland.
· That Obama’s mother was in Kenya in the late stages of her pregnancy and airlines at the time would not let her fly back to Hawaii at such an advanced time of pregnancy.
· That Obama’s grandmother on his father’s side, a half brother, and a half sister all say Obama was born in Kenya. In October, 2008, Berg announced that he had a recording of the grandmother talking about the birth and that she was in the birth room when it took place.
· That Obama was born on August 4, 1961 but his birth was not registered in Hawaii until August 8, 1961 and that the registration and a Honolulu newspaper announcement of the birth were fabricated.
· That there is not agreement in Obama’s family about what hospital in which he was allegedly born in Hawaii.
· That according to Wayne Madison, a journalist with Online Journal, a GOP research team sent to Mombosa, Kenya, found a certificate registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a maternity hospital indicating his birth to a Kenyan father and a U.S. mother.
· That if he was born in Kenya, he cannot be a U.S. citizen because the law stated that his mother would have had to have lived 10-years in the United States, 5 of which were after the age of 14. Since she was 18 at the time of Obama’s birth, she did not meet the residency requirements for passing U.S. citizenship to Obama.
· That when Obama’s mother married an Indonesian man and took Obama to Indonesia when he was 6-years old, he would have lost his U.S. citizenship and become Indonesian. Indonesia at the time did not recognize dual citizenship.
· That when Obama was registered to attend school in Indonesia, the registration form listed him as “Barry Soetoro”(his stepfather’s last name), listed him as Indonesian, and listed is faith as Islam.
· That according to the law at the time, Obama’s mother would have lost her U.S. citizenship by marrying an Indonesian and living in Indonesia. Four years later she returned to Hawaii and divorced her Indonesian husband. Berg said that she could have regained her U.S. citizenship by taking an oath of allegiance to the United States but that there is no record that she did. Therefore, Obama would not have been able to regain his own citizenship until the age of 18 and himself take an oath of allegiance to the U.S. Berg said there is no record of that ever happening. Berg concludes that not only may Obama not be eligible to be president, but that he may be an illegal alien.
· That Obama traveled to Pakistan at the age of 20 and traveled using an Indonesian passport. Had he regained his U.S. citizenship, according to Berg, he would have traveled using a U.S. passport.
· In response to questions about his birth, Obama posted a birth certificate on his campaign website, but Berg contends that it is a forgery and that forensic experts have determined that it is a altered version of the birth certificate of Obama’s half sister, Maya Kasandra Soetoro, who was born in Indonesia but whose birth record was also forged to make it appear that she was born in Hawaii.
· That when Obama registered for the Illinois Bar he lied and said “none” when asked about any former names.
Just keep banging on about it. The Democrats love it.
swedenforever

Baltimore, MD

#497 Mar 17, 2010
Tea partiers us progressives want more people like Scott Brown, his recent voting record on unemployment and small business have shown his real values-lol!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#498 Mar 17, 2010
Why is Ohbama and Napalotano going on Fox news?
I thought they werent even a news station

Those demo tards NEED Fox now?

sure looks that way!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Valley Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's it like living in Hidden Valley Lake? (Feb '13) May 22 John c 45
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) May 20 Burt 17
buyers beware of hidden valley lake ca (Jul '07) May 12 Jimmy B 85
Lower Lake High School students give back ... p... May 7 Brandy Henderson 1
Hobergs Truth (Sep '13) Apr 29 more crack 8
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores Apr '15 the Fear tator 10
Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course Apr '15 Debbie Rosi 1
More from around the web

Hidden Valley Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE