Neasham says charge is frivolous

Full story: Lake County Record-Bee

The results of a California Department of Insurance investigation allege that local business owner Glenn A. Neasham acted illegally when he sold a $175,000 annuity to an 83-year-old woman in February 2008, according a CDI statement released Thursday.
Comments
61 - 73 of 73 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hmm

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

hair uncovered wrote:
The Lakeport Hairless hopes Santa brings him a rug and a cast of Rogaine. The Lucerne Sow hopes nobody notices she is in the early stages of dementia.
Sure seems as if you have a rather strange fetish for bald men. What is it with you and your focus on bald men. There are probably better places to meet bald men them than on here. Whatever floats your boat.
Jaded

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

jeez wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's reflect. The old gal's money is accessible(variable per year) if she needs it, she will have a steady income, and the "heirs" will not be able to grab it as long as she is alive. On top of all of that, the "heirs" will be guaranteed a death benefit if Mom should pass.
Sounds like glen did the family a service.
Thanks for the explanation and defense of your actions , Glenn. Hope the courts believe that. If not, so sorry for everyone.
jeez

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Jaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the explanation and defense of your actions , Glenn. Hope the courts believe that. If not, so sorry for everyone.
So sorry, I'm not Glen. Just another person with some common sense.
Some of the posters on this site a really effed up.
private

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

jeez wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, I'm not Glen. Just another person with some common sense.
Some of the posters on this site a really effed up.
Will you be testifying at the trial too?
jeez

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

private wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be testifying at the trial too?
thank you for making my last point.
likely story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The one's that posted this initially got sued for defamation/slander and other things.They lost big in mediation.
Wow/glenn you are too funny. seriously. please. really. OMFG

"The report stated that Neasham at various times provided information and at other times reportedly yelled at the investigator and threatened to bring legal action for defamation." Lake Co Online news Dec. 16, 2010
uh oh

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The one's that posted this initially got sued for defamation/slander and other things.They lost big in mediation.
The post I saw as your rebuttal on ripoffreport said you only got enough to pay attorneys fees...and I'm wondering if you're even allowed to say that much.
private

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a connection between Karen Allen's arrest for the same charges. Why no mention of her in the RB? According to LCS web page she was in custody for three days. Plenty of time to make a deal?
private

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Not related. Just read the artical in el ce en. Pedophiles hang out near schools. People who take advantage of old people come to lake county.
Not fat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

reality wrote:
People certainly don't come here for a job or to restart their lives. Lake County offers what degenerates need. A cheap place to hide/live with no hope for a job. What could anyone expect but for this place to be a magnet for losers.
Cheap land, great fishing, great race track, clean air, no traffic, beautiful mountains, decent people. Jobs? I have a job, my wife as a job, my kid has two jobs!(knock on wood) Don’t like Lake County, MOVE TO OAKLAND!
Hey stupid

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Not fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap land, great fishing, great race track, clean air, no traffic, beautiful mountains, decent people. Jobs? I have a job, my wife as a job, my kid has two jobs!(knock on wood) Don’t like Lake County, MOVE TO OAKLAND!
It isn't me, nor you(by the sounds of it), that are the problem.
25% unemployment is the problem stupid. Too many folks with nothing to do. Ya know, "Idle hands are the devil's workshop"?
It must be difficult for you to understand since you see life from out of your belly button hole.
K-Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Commute to Santa Rosa if you can't fine a job here ( stupid!) Lived here for twenty two years, eight of those years I commuted over Hopland grade for work. If you want to work, you can find work! Unless you’re a tweaker! If you hate L.C. so much…………… GTF out! STUPID!
Tonja

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

I am not Mrs. Neasham, never have been. And I was responding to posts about things like 'idle hands' and jobless stuff (although I don't think it's relevant to the Neasham case). And regardless of what I was responding to - I never defended him or even hinted at anything close. And I could care less who you and your elves keep an eye on as long as you aren't watching me and my family (creepy). But Merry Christmas to you too. And by the way, I've been exceptionally good this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Valley Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Pea solved 200,564
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Donny B 7,922
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
In support of Sheriff Mitchell (Jul '10) Aug 24 Ed MgGuilitard 126
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
Incumbent Robey makes surprise endorsement in D... (Mar '08) Aug 16 Mendocinoedudiscr... 16
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... Aug 11 Maria G from Lake... 5
•••

Hidden Valley Lake News Video

•••
Hidden Valley Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hidden Valley Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••