16792 Greenridge Road
aware

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2008
This is the home of Robert Jenson. Child molester. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for community awarness.
19887 Raven Hill

Apache Junction, AZ

#2 Dec 1, 2008
This is the home of Edward Korzybski. Hot dog eating champion. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for hailing purposes.
Mike

Apache Junction, AZ

#3 Dec 12, 2008
aware wrote:
This is the home of Robert Jenson. Child molester. There are no address numbers on his home. This posting is for community awarness.
It would be nice to have those pictures on the Megans law site UPDATED
Kelly

Castro Valley, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2010
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Rob

Kelseyville, CA

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Kelly wrote:
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Nov and Dec.2008 is when this was first posted....so we know it's not current
just me

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Hi Rob, Congrat's on the purchas of your home. In fact there was a man named Robert Jenson that lived there for years. He's dead now. I'm sure hell will never be the same with him there.
Hey

Kelseyville, CA

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Kelly wrote:
We are purchasing this home and there is nobody named Robert Jenson that will be living here. Thanks for the awareness but this is not current information.
Make sure you say "hi" to Edward Korzybski! Heck, he's right down the road from ya!
Joe

Kelseyville, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2010
just me wrote:
Hi Rob, Congrat's on the purchas of your home. In fact there was a man named Robert Jenson that lived there for years. He's dead now. I'm sure hell will never be the same with him there.
Rob didn't buy that house Kelly did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Valley Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shasta Lake search continues (Aug '06) Jul 14 JMichael Kues 6
Are you a Towel head or spook lover? Jul 4 _Drifter 8
News Woman dies in driveway (Jul '11) Jun '16 Debbabb 4
News Lots of pot found at Brown's (Jul '08) May '16 rob black 841
Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06) May '16 vjsacramento 121
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) Apr '16 Josh 24
Is Clearlake really that "ghetto?" (Oct '07) Apr '16 Provocateur 41

Hidden Valley Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Valley Lake Mortgages