HVL Pole dancing / exercise
HVL

Clearlake, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Does anyone know if the pole dancing / pole exercise class is still coming to HVL??
hvl

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Yes, they are, I can't wait. I know that building permits are taking a long time for them. I think they're opening the end of October beginning of Nov.
Rob

Kelseyville, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
HVL wrote:
Does anyone know if the pole dancing / pole exercise class is still coming to HVL??
I thought it was taking place at your house. It would be the perfect spot with all those lower class of people hang out with you
HVL 411

Newman, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2009
From what I understand pole dancing is a womens class at a womens gym. If ploe dancing is a way to take of pounds whats the problem who is anyone to judge
slick

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 Sep 27, 2009
i like to watch pole dancing!
Kim

Kelseyville, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2009
HVL 411 wrote:
From what I understand pole dancing is a womens class at a womens gym. If ploe dancing is a way to take of pounds whats the problem who is anyone to judge
"A womans class"??
There's a few men that could use that class to take off a few pounds also. I love to watch that class
It figures

Clearlake, CA

#9 Oct 24, 2009
that the low class scummy people of Hidden Valley would want this.
As for those who love to watch it,,, that figures too.
Isn't any one happy in their marriage these days? Does it all have to come down to the penis!
HVL

Clearlake, CA

#10 Oct 24, 2009
It figures wrote:
Isn't any one happy in their marriage these days? Does it all have to come down to the penis!
HEY RETARD!! It's an exercise class....IT'S JUST A CREATIVE WAY TO GET IN SHAPE>.....SCUMMY? WHERE YOU FROM??
Finally

Waterloo, IA

#11 Oct 24, 2009
A class to train F.S.o.A...aka Future Sluts of America! I'd vote that shit in!
Dave

Kelseyville, CA

#12 Oct 24, 2009
It figures wrote:
WHAT A DIM WIT you are.

The penis????
Yep

Waterloo, IA

#13 Nov 5, 2009
It figures wrote:
Damn right it does, want some?
LOVE

Concord, CA

#14 Aug 12, 2010
Pole dancing classes have nothing to do with unhappy marriages or training to be a "slut". There's nothing wrong with women exercising, gaining confidence, and feeling more and more comfortable with their sexuality. Sounds like fun!
All of those women who think it's evil or trashy... you probably need to go the most!
LOVE
Mad

Montréal, Canada

#16 Oct 13, 2013
I trian just watching videos from youtube - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDK1gk3IKLrj...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Valley Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06) Jan 15 vjd 132
Kelseyville Liitle League Vendor Jevin Stiffs a... Dec 31 JevinScam 2
What's it like living in Hidden Valley Lake? (Feb '13) Dec '17 Crane 52
News All of California's House members team up to as... Dec '17 Red Crosse 6
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) Dec '17 Brantley Lopez 27
News Bob Sampayan: Thank you, Vallejo Oct '17 Highasakite 5
News Lots of pot found at Brown's (Jul '08) Oct '17 Eileen Navarrete 842

Hidden Valley Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Valley Lake Mortgages