Inside Paris Jackson's Life Now: How ...

Inside Paris Jackson's Life Now: How She Plans to Move Forward From Alleged Pill Overdose

There are 8 comments on the E! Online story from Jun 11, 2013, titled Inside Paris Jackson's Life Now: How She Plans to Move Forward From Alleged Pill Overdose. In it, E! Online reports that:

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital in the early hours of the morning June 5 after a reported suicide attempt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Good luck Paris with your movie career. I am sure you will be just a talented as the rest of the Jacksons are.

Paris is very sensitive just like her father MJ, bless his soul.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Jun 13, 2013
The only way Paris is going to overcome her problems is to get professional counseling and to be removed from the Jackson household.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
The only way Paris is going to overcome her problems is to get professional counseling and to be removed from the Jackson household.
Paris will overcome her problems when the likes of you stop making false accusations against her father and let him rest in peace.
Truth be Told

Holbrook, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Good luck Paris with your movie career. I am sure you will be just a talented as the rest of the Jacksons are.
baaaaaah, this lifeless loser tells us to leave the kids alone. What does the troll do...start another thread to obsess about the kids. If that doesn't scream predator I don't know what does. sicko
the kids aren't talented, you are delusional. stay away from them freak!
Truth be Told

Holbrook, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
you too Ambah. Your film entry 'for the beautiful Audrey Hepburn' was... um ... it was .... kind of ... well it was.... oh man, oh man. Bet you got plenty of other talents though, don't you.
Bwahaaahahahahahahaha
LOL pedotroll/goodvibrator is dreaming. Paris isn't going to be any movie now. She's got no talent. As usual the delusional windbag is proving to be a child predator. The freak thinks its her job to watch over the kids from the net....LMAO DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!!!

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7 Jun 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
I do wish the girl well too. It wasn't her fault she was purchased by a lunatic pedophile. However, she needs to disband from the Jackson clan soon. If she's showing signs of mental illness she'll get worse by remaining with them long-term.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Jun 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Paris will overcome her problems when the likes of you stop making false accusations against her father and let him rest in peace.
The accusation about her father are true. However, let's look at some of what she's lived through, and perhaps it just might give you clues as to why she's self-destructing.

1. She was bought by a notorious pedophile, who paid her mother to leave, after renting her womb.
2. She was subjected to his questionable behavior.
3. She was forced to wear masks in public.
4. Her father was a hardcore drug addict, who kept unseemly company.
5. Her father died from an overdose when she was 11.
6. She was placed in the home of the woman who helped create what her father had become.
7. Her relatives fight to get control of the money left to her.
8. She spends too much time alone with uncles and security.
9. As soon as she was brought into the dysfunctional Jackson clan, she was regularly pimped by her grandmother to charity events, tribute concerts, etc., rather than kept in school.

In short, the tragic suicide attempt has its roots in something much deeper than you want to admit. I hope CPS gets all three of those children out of the Jackson hornet's nst.
Truth be Told

Holbrook, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2013
LOL Oh the hypocrite goodvibrations/chasugc..etc. telling us to leave the kids alone..does not herself old hag self.

Hates tabloids: live on tabloid sites

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bruce Weber Allegations Shed Light on Sexua... Fri thomas sessa dvm 1
Fires Thu Prissy2 1
Woodland Hills News | LAFD LAPD Grateful Hearts... Thu NewsLA Local Events 5
any girls want to sext (Sep '11) Dec 13 busty bitch 23
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 11 Musikologist 25
News Calif. assemblyman accused of masturbating in f... Dec 7 Riccardo Fire 17
Hook up Nov 25 Sasha 6

Hidden Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance