Paris Jackson debuts her orange spiky...

Paris Jackson debuts her orange spiky cropped cut as she continues to experiment with her style

There are 87 comments on the Daily Mail story from May 23, 2013, titled Paris Jackson debuts her orange spiky cropped cut as she continues to experiment with her style. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

But the teen took the style to another level as she gelled her tresses into a punky hairdo to grab some coffee in Woodland Hills, California on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2013
Paris hair has signs of chemical damage. It looks dry and brittle.

The ranga look does nothing for her. It's sad that the media can't leave her alone and have her privacy.
JINA WILD

Worksop, UK

#2 May 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
The ranga look does nothing for her. It's sad that the media can't leave her alone and have her privacy.
'Ranga' as in Orangutan, one of the great apes? Phew! Lucky that her father was white or Jerome would call you a racist for that....

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2013
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
'Ranga' as in Orangutan, one of the great apes? Phew! Lucky that her father was white or Jerome would call you a racist for that....
Her new hair colour has come out of the bottle and not her parent's genes.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4 May 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter. You still likened her to an ape and that would still make you racist if she had a black father. Just ask Jerome.

PS, there is nothing in any of those kids that came out of Wacko's genes.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 May 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
This girl would go crazy if the public and the media stopped paying attention to her and her boring tweets and pictures.

Rickey Bobby

Manchester, CT

#6 May 25, 2013
Slowly becoming a circus freak, just like her adopted father.

“Love and Hugs!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 May 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly wasn't from MJ's genes, that's for sure.
Octopus

Astoria, NY

#8 May 25, 2013
She looks like Sharon Osbourne.

Yikes!

Location hidden

#9 May 26, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly wasn't from MJ's genes, that's for sure.
Paris looks like her mummy and the media should leave her alone on a bad hair day.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#10 May 27, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Paris looks like her mummy.
Do you think so? I foresee a future on the catwalks for her then - just like with Riley Keough, Elvis's grand-daughter. Beauty evidently runs in certain families, huh!

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#11 May 27, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
I wonder what this silly fake Wackos daughter wants to prove ?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#12 May 27, 2013
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
This girl would go crazy if the public and the media stopped paying attention to her and her boring tweets and pictures.
I think you're right. The child is starving for attention.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 May 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. The child is starving for attention.
no..Len you are...

Location hidden

#14 May 27, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what this silly fake Wackos daughter wants to prove ?
She is experimenting with her looks but I think she already looks great with what nature has provided her.

Location hidden

#15 May 27, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think so? I foresee a future on the catwalks for her then - just like with Riley Keough, Elvis's grand-daughter. Beauty evidently runs in certain families, huh!
Riley Keough is pretty and so is Paris. Paris is a natural beauty that doesn't need to do anything else to her appearance. I bet Debbie is proud of her daughter.
Octopus

Astoria, NY

#16 May 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Riley Keough is pretty and so is Paris. Paris is a natural beauty that doesn't need to do anything else to her appearance. I bet Debbie is proud of her daughter.
The tabloid media picks on certain celebrities that change their looks for whatever reason. Paris just got an old lady hair cut. It does not improve on her general appearance but it is only a hair style. Obviously, they like her stright long hair better. Paris should ignore them. She is only fifteen. They really had a field day when it came to Debbie Rowe because she is fat. Paris Jackson should be used to it by now. They are certainly going to criticize everything the girl does or doesn't do because she happened to have been raised by Michael.

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The tabloid media picks on certain celebrities that change their looks for whatever reason. Paris just got an old lady hair cut. It does not improve on her general appearance but it is only a hair style. Obviously, they like her stright long hair better. Paris should ignore them. She is only fifteen. They really had a field day when it came to Debbie Rowe because she is fat. Paris Jackson should be used to it by now. They are certainly going to criticize everything the girl does or doesn't do because she happened to have been raised by Michael.
MJ's children were warned by MJ about the media from a very early age. They remember how MJ covered them up in public to protect them.

The paparazzi should leave children alone.
Octopus

Astoria, NY

#18 May 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's children were warned by MJ about the media from a very early age. They remember how MJ covered them up in public to protect them.
The paparazzi should leave children alone.
The paperazzi will never leave them alone. It is the price they must pay for being tabloid celebrities as Michael's kids. They are in the business of taking photographs and supply/demand is what drives it. Perhaps, Prince and Paris are used to it by now. In my view, it is pretty stupid to be chasing people around as they are running errands or trying to relax on a beach. Celebrities deserve some privacy. But as long as some like seeing and reading that stuff, tabloids will keep on printing that crap. Nowadays, it is even on television, the internet. It is not going away anytime soon.
obdII

Walnut, CA

#19 May 28, 2013
LEXIA3 PP2000,It is compatible with most Peugeot cars from 1995,but it can not work good with Peugeot 307 after 2004 year.If you have the two types of cars, please pay attention, please check with us first before purchase.http://www.nobd2.com/ lexia3-citroen-peugeot-diagnos tic-pp2000.html

Location hidden

#20 May 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The paperazzi will never leave them alone. It is the price they must pay for being tabloid celebrities as Michael's kids. They are in the business of taking photographs and supply/demand is what drives it. Perhaps, Prince and Paris are used to it by now. In my view, it is pretty stupid to be chasing people around as they are running errands or trying to relax on a beach. Celebrities deserve some privacy. But as long as some like seeing and reading that stuff, tabloids will keep on printing that crap. Nowadays, it is even on television, the internet. It is not going away anytime soon.
MJ's children will never get used to media intrusion. No celebrity likes the paparazzi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Maria City Council Creates Priority Lists... Sat JoeC 1
Super Soccer Stars Child Molestation Allegations Feb 21 Already Out Super... 9
News Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge Feb 15 tellinitlikeitis 3
Review: Your Way Tree Service (Aug '14) Feb 13 GregLetterman 4
Wondering if all Calabasa folk Have had it w/ K... Feb 9 Wake Up America 2
Kim kardashinan (Oct '16) Feb 9 Wake Up America 3
News Police shooting in Winnetka Feb 6 ROBERT 5

Hidden Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance