Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215271 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
All right, I'll bite--- Yup it is.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215272 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215273 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#215274 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie did not fight for my rights. Not since WW2 did any vet protect my rights in a war. Every war since WW2 were for military industrial complex profits.
The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215275 Sep 8, 2013
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215276 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Roid rage? Yeah. That makes sense. Typical meathead. Big muscles little tiny unit with a pair of marbles, meat head and a hormonally induced attitude. All to look like a big dope.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215277 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
Frankies our welcoming comittee.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215278 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk
LMAO! Yeah, he'd like it.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215279 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't either.
I say nothing here I would not anytime.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215280 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Yes! Going fishing and sh!t on it soon. Test it out good. Get drunk in the great outdoors on it. Shoot some empties with my .44. Make sure they're good and dead.~Whoop!~Whoop! I'm gonna get a mount for my 12 gauge put on it. Like a stage coach.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215281 Sep 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
A small group of people yes committed a terror attack. So that justified trillions of dollars and thousands of lives?????

And I think 100 years from now we will learn 9-11 was half terror attack half inside job. Ike warned us about military industrial complex....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215282 Sep 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
Workplace violence.
T zero

Covina, CA

#215283 Sep 8, 2013
Turned the zero's off along time ago, this is for insurance to keep them awake.

Just dial on a over run them fools.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215284 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Frankies our welcoming comittee.
That fruitloop from Azusa is way out there. WAY out there. But he's a big Frankie fan so I kind of like him.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215285 Sep 8, 2013
Time for bed. Wife and I have to meet with contractor at 8 in morning. We are having an addition put on house. His first drawing and bid was not right. Bye all.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215286 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I say nothing here I would not anytime.
You say nothing anytime. Agreed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215287 Sep 8, 2013
Ah, you fruitloops are a lot of fun! That's why I like this moronic thread.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215289 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Going fishing and sh!t on it soon. Test it out good. Get drunk in the great outdoors on it. Shoot some empties with my .44. Make sure they're good and dead.~Whoop!~Whoop! I'm gonna get a mount for my 12 gauge put on it. Like a stage coach.
Oh so that's it, whoop whoop boom boom bang bang yuk yuk ahhhhcold one, repeat.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215290 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
A small group of people yes committed a terror attack. So that justified trillions of dollars and thousands of lives?????
And I think 100 years from now we will learn 9-11 was half terror attack half inside job. Ike warned us about military industrial complex....
Scary shit man, better put on the tin foil cover and dodge the incoming black copters, whoop whoop whoop.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215291 Sep 8, 2013
More 'roid paranoia???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Prophet' of cult-like church near Owen Sou... 12 hr Del 1
RALPH'S MARKET Manager Becomes Violent Fri Iranian Mother 11
L.A.P.D. S.M.A.R.T. Team uses installed devices... Fri All sorts of games 13
Teri Copley has been arrested and booked for i... Sep 22 Ashley Copley Nomore 9
ralph's market robbed by male today Sep 22 Smart Team lapd 4
News Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Sep 22 Teri Copley Actress 9
Los Angeles Public Library Wifi Hackers Sep 22 Sore post 10

Hidden Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Hills Mortgages