Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ...

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick push paternity claims to one side on day out with son Mason

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick push paternity claims to one side on day out with son Mason. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Their world was torn apart earlier this week amid explosive claims suggesting that Scott Disick may not be the biological father of he and Kourtney Kardashian's son, Mason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

San Diego 28

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
That's crazy! People are dumb. Mason looks like both of them, more so Kourtney, cuz the darker skin and lots of her facial features are seen in mason. He's sooo cute. Cutest little boy I've literally ever seen!
San Diego 28

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
I want to come hang out with the 3 sisters in Miami for a few days. Go shop at Dash. O well. I can only dream. Y'all are so fab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CEO Whitney Ellis The Ice Skating Rink comes to... (Nov '16) Fri Concerned 14
Hello Robert K. Jan 17 Marsha 1
Kim kardashinan (Oct '16) Jan 16 Zina 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 14 Walls work 4,563
News Increased Gang Activity in West Valley - Report (Mar '17) Jan 14 LOCO 2
News of the Woodland Hills Rapist Cast Call Jan 13 Call me back 7
News Kylie Jenner's Real Estate Properties: Keeping ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Chaka 1

Hidden Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Hills Mortgages