Big Health Care Companies Owe Small F...

Big Health Care Companies Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates

There are 1 comment on the Hispanic Business story from Jun 4, 2013, titled Big Health Care Companies Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates. In it, Hispanic Business reports that:

Blue Shield of California owes $24.5 million in rebates to thousands of small-business customers, and rival Anthem Blue Cross will return $12 million to small firms under requirements of the federal healthcare law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hispanic Business.

Tracy

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Mariam I know you must be somewhere around the world but i do not know how to locate you. pleases friend where ever you are and you are able to read this message, i want you to know that its me your friend Tracy Christopher. i have finally found a solution to our life time issue of barrenness and heartbreaks. Mariam am finally married to the man of my choice and heavy with pregnancy almost getting to six months. We live happily now and i wish you can be happy like me as well. I love you Mariam and i want to introduce you to this man divinely ordained and sent to bring happiness to whom its lost. meet Dr Odogwu Malaika and reach him through his email "[email protected] "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spahn ranch 10 hr Zham 1
Calabasas Music Thread (Feb '14) 13 hr Musikologist 6
News Home sales in the San Fernando Valley on the rise (Jun '09) Fri Harry brine 4
News Michael Jackson's Estate Buys in Calabasas for ... (Jun '14) Fri Melina Care 7
News Valley home sales fall 14 percent, as experts s... (Oct '10) Fri Jade cloud 14
BEWARE: A Child Molester Sex Offender Married i... Feb 10 Wash Dry Daddy O 1
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Feb 6 CSLIFERS 435
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Hills Mortgages