Valley cities to unite for planning

Valley cities to unite for planning

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Jun 11, 2008, titled Valley cities to unite for planning. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Leaders from cities around the San Fernando Valley have begun meeting to form a Council of Governments that would work together on regional issues important to the Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Just my Opinion

Rialto, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2008
Hope the leaders can look at this project by tomorrow;The City Council should stop,the project proposed for Woodman/Sherman Way, a five story building with liimited parking. This is a disgrace to the city to allow such a low, low, low median income project in a area that is striving from reviitlization. The only response is AB1818 allows this to happen. This is not true. I am sure if we dig up the developer and funding we will find some hidden agenda. Daily News, look into this matter, tell your circulation that you deliver the paper too, why this georgraphic area is being ignored. 2000 census doesn't give a true demographic of economic, folks care about their neighborhood and want to sustain the quality of like in the single family resident. But, AB1212 has been killed because the residents of Tujunga/Sunland have a councilperson Gruel attention, but she's ignoring us, poor Van Nuys Area. We will remember in the next election.. Most folks will sell their homes, and move out of the community because of this project...Shame on our Councilperson Gurel destroying a neighborhood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV May 25 Three Rounds 1
the music thread (Apr '12) May 21 Musikologist 23
Sex partner would do....help me guys bbm pin ... (Oct '14) May 14 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Review: Laurie Carrigan, Realtor and Notary May 11 Jim 1
News Evil Buildings: Film's Most Malicious Architect... May 10 ELISE 1
News Miley Cyrus sheds some real estate in Toluca Lake (Jun '15) Jul '15 Hannah 2
why I'm racist. (Feb '15) Feb '15 Yawn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Hills Mortgages