16kauto.com Todd Waagnaar Sloppy Work...

16kauto.com Todd Waagnaar Sloppy Work Hiring to Hit Mike's Truck

Posted in the Hidden Hills Forum

You Are FCKED - TODD

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
A few minutes after 12:00am at Partheinia St. cross of Woodley Ave. in Mission Hills, Ca. inside the Food-4-Less parking lot two autos drove into the parking lot violently chasing one another.

One was a male Asian driving a shinny two door pickup truck 2005-2011 model 2-door. Possibly a Ford. The other vehicle was a smaller vehicle, 4-door older model. The parking lot had other people in it. The Food-4-Less cameras , Security Cameras caught the whole incident. The smaller 4-door auto, driver was a Male Mexican, Shaved head, Tattooed. He had a passenger inside his vehicle, he was the aggressive driver in this (what was staged to look like Road-Rage) but it looked like Fake-Rage . The male Asian driving the Pickup Truck seemed to play the mouse. The bald Mexican , almost convincing chasing the Truck Asian male seemed too angry to be believed this was nothing more than a staged thing to vandalize someone's parked DODGE RAM 1500 with an aerosol Hair Spray can in attempt to make it look like This Dodge Ram 1500 , 2006 year was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It was strange to note that the Mexicans chase the Asian to one side of the parking lot and he was free and clear to leave, but instead, he drove back to engage himself with his pick-up truck back across the parking lot and the two began to chase violently throughout the parking lot skidding and locking up their brakes , shredding tire tread etc. Lots of noise, during this time, The security of the parking lot at Food-4-Less disappeared into the store and no one seen anything?

There were four persons who called 911 for the police and the police caught the two later up the street, while the police denied knowing anything about this over the phone when (From my place of work across the street , I called 911 and they remarked for me to stay clear of this undercover stat investigation. That this was an investigation open FBI detail. They indeed stated that the name of the suspect who set up these two to target the person who was just getting some water in his jugs like he does sometimes when he is needing to refill them from work's coffee pot. Todd Waagnaar is subject for responsibility and we and the LAPD do believe that the suspect in this case which cased over $2,000.00 damage to the Movie Director's Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck, is going to jail soon.

You, Todd WAAGNAAR, Are responsible for hiring, influencing your 7 friends to run this detail, it caused another $2,000.00 to that movie directors Dodge Ram that parks at your daddy's office address. You are super guilty and we have proof. A confession from someone involved. They said it was you who told his friend to make sure it looked good.

You are finished, sir. I just want you and all of your friends to know that YOU are finished and are going to prison for whatever we can get you on.

You already think you are smarter than us. You think you are smarter than anyone? Your life is going to do lots of TIME. We have proof you were the one person behind this incident on this date. You, Todd are a stupid lame man. I feel sorry for your father having to tell you to leave him alone. You couldn't resist. Now you own him 23 years in prison. And counting. You will pay for that damage. Yes. Yes. You will .... pay for it. Dumb 16kauto owner. TWAAG-lost. Daddy took you out of his wil. You lost. You... lost it all. Stupid person. I hope you .... B Dy
GayFagsJealous of Mike

Apple Valley, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
16kauto.com Todd Waagnaar ?? You are a real loser for a son . Your daddy was right, you do suck black man dcks then brag about it at the family reunion.
JEALOUSY of Myke

Apple Valley, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
All the queen's hourses and all Todd the Daddy's boys BOYS cannot even finish off the king of the land , try try try (Sleepy) again.

Todd? When are you ever going to learn? You can fool some of the people some of the time but when it comes to Money (Which you don't have) and time (Which you never did) and Lust (Which seems to make you bothered) your chickenhearted cannot even do any hired hitman sh*T right without getting caught for the whole thing. What's next TODD WAAGNAAR? Going to throw gasoline on the guy and accidentally burn him alive? Oh Todd, its the money joke , Right? Is it the money? Are you so jealous that you cannot have any of Mike's new found fortune in the park? Oh Poor Baby. Does your daddy tuck you in at night? I heard this rumor from a long far away place.

So whats next jerk? Are you really that jealous and too much of a coward to admit that you are that jealous of Myke, His truck and his businesses that you have to keep on hanging him onto your stupid army of hit-men who you think do whatever you tell them behind your daddy's back?

How long is this going to go on? Till Myke'/s friends catch up with your games? We already have. Do you know who we are>?

MANY. We are Too Many. You are finished little boy. I have a nice warm three squares per day for you and a hot asfk Jail cell waiting for your punkasssssssssssssssss with a big black fat celly that will teach you how to write letters home to your daddy for his canteen money on his books. And those Mexicans? The ones you hired tonight, The police caught them. They told on you and your friends and they all told on one another.

Your life in prison, Stay Tuned. Guess we'll find you raping some girlfriend confession, sometime, catch you sleeping . Or maybe hire some of your own friends to put your pickup truck into the cross fire and throw stuff at yours and break your water pump and slash your tires and charge you $280 per month rent to park it in our driveway so while you work (laughing) we pop your tires and screw with your vehicle and shame your name to fame. You are a stupid child man and your time WILL come too. Old FK

JOHNATHAN TORESS , YOU ARE JUST AS DUMB AS YOUR FKFACE BOYFRIEND TODD WAAGNAAR, BOTH OF YOU WILL BE IN THE JOINT WITH US TOO SOON. WE WORK INSIDE IT. TRUSTEE
How do we know u Todd

Apple Valley, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Myke called the police tonight, we have Myke's phone number and we have someone who lives in England who has Myke's cellphone numbers too. SpyPhone Nokia, It worked overseas. It is legal there. Illegal here in the U.S.A.. Any calls Myke makes, we rec, receive and protect him as best as we can. We get the calls from England. on a MOV. file. Or equivalent. Myke dialed 911 after your friends you hired to smash Myke's Dodge Truck's parked truck or windows as they aimed for it, you had planned it all, as we overheard a phone call placed from Myke as he spoke on his Bluetooth to his jailer deputy sheriff special on the way as he pulled on Woodely Ave crossing some RR tracks somewhere, claimed over the phone that he seen two trailers, and one exiting his path, looks by the sounds of this whole ordeal that TODD WAAGNAAR planned for Myke to become directly involved and get hit by the two chasing cars in the food-4-less parking lot.

I did hear the old story about TODD WAAGNAAR chasing this same industry business man Myke through a K-Mart parking lot attempting to run him over in a truck with a partial name of a last name .com on the rear window printed, and it was a dark colored truck this TODD was driving to attempt to ram Myke while he rode innocently on his red mountain bike away from the white supremacist who TOOD had riding shotgun in his automobile.

Stories to be told.

Todd, you are by far to dumbest loser in this world and if you knew who Myke is and who we are you would of ran away a lot time ago and shut your face up and not tried to harm the man ever again. time is getting short, I have to leave town back to my state of home but I will leave with a Laugh.

U
Stupid Child Y not a Girl

Apple Valley, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
16K Auto
16kauto.com/
Stupid TODD WAAGNAAR

Apple Valley, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
How long is this going to go on? Till Myke'/s friends catch up with your games? We already have. Do you know who we are>?

MANY. We are Too Many. You are finished little boy. I have a nice warm three squares per day for you and a hot asfk Jail cell waiting for your punkasssssssssssssssss with a big black fat celly that will teach you how to write letters home to your daddy for his canteen money on his books. And those Mexicans? The ones you hired tonight, The police caught them. They told on you and your friends and they all told on one another.

Your life in prison, Stay Tuned. Guess we'll find you raping some girlfriend confession, sometime, catch you sleeping . Or maybe hire some of your own friends to put your pickup truck into the cross fire and throw stuff at yours and break your water pump and slash your tires and charge you $280 per month rent to park it in our driveway so while you work (laughing) we pop your tires and screw with your vehicle and shame your name to fame. You are a stupid child man and your time WILL come too. Old FK

JOHNATHAN TORESS , YOU ARE JUST AS DUMB AS YOUR FKFACE BOYFRIEND TODD WAAGNAAR, BOTH OF YOU WILL BE IN THE JOINT WITH US TOO SOON. WE WORK INSIDE IT. TRUSTEE
TODD WAAGNAAR Gayboy

Apple Valley, CA

#7 Mar 24, 2013
I have a nice warm three squares per day for you and a hot asfk Jail cell waiting for your punkasssssssssssssssss with a big black fat celly that will teach you how to write letters home to your daddy for his canteen money on his books. And those Mexicans? The ones you hired tonight, The police caught them. They told on you and your friends and they all told on one another.

TODD - you are stupid

Apple Valley, CA

#8 Mar 24, 2013
TODD WAAGNAAR is a Gayboy? Sounds good. He sure is all over disrespecting that Movie Producer all of the time. Past four years, hasn't been?

What is with that Todd shmuckas anyway? Can't he mind his own business? I suppose not. He needs to be taught how to treat people again.

What's this Food-4-Less assult last night all about?

What's wrong with Todd's daddy giving Todd a good old fashioned a**Whoopen then? Myke should Kick Todd's for that one, I would rekon, wouldn't your think so too?

Todd goes and hire? HIRES Mexicans and Chineese to time it when Myke puilled out of the studio and followed him to Food-4-Less so they can catch'em into a crossfire during an isolated road-rage ? This didn't even involve Myke but Oh Todd is so smart right, after they told on him for the hired hit, now what?

Todd isn't in jail today? He should get his a** Slammed for this one. I would run a red and slamm'em myself if it were worth it. But I am not in Mexico.
16kAuto No Ball-z

Apple Valley, CA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
You're broke as it is TODD little baby. That's how you will stay forever NOW. Dumpsh*T. Myke has friends too., But they don't do dumpsh*t like you do. Oh the fun days are adhead. You better strap your self into a seat , this show is going to be a roller coaster for your dumb son.
16kAuto No Ball-z

Apple Valley, CA

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Whoopsie-Doodoo. BTW, Todd, when you call the popo for help, they won't get the call. Oops! Sorry but Myke has the 911 station locked into his accounts. Ooops, sorry won't due. You are "Going To Jail" and your parents cannot stop that from happening , your parents will turn the other way when it takes place. I promise you. I promise you that your father will allow it to happen. Promise you 100%. Fed is stronger than your sorry-buttcrack

You are the dumbest fool we have ever dealt with inline, we never met you but oh Todd, we can touch you as easily as a jailer cracks a jail cell block door with your wristband hanging through the bars. Printed "Todd-Waagnaar" on it CIA hates a foolish son anyway of the weakness. Stupid kid. His daughter isn't bad. She acts appropriate. Myke must be a boy thing with that Todd DipSh*T
16kAuto Fried Chicken

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2013
TODD - you are stupid wrote:
TODD WAAGNAAR is a Gayboy? Sounds good. He sure is all over disrespecting that Movie Producer all of the time. Past four years, hasn't been?
What is with that Todd shmuckas anyway? Can't he mind his own business? I suppose not. He needs to be taught how to treat people again.
What's this Food-4-Less assult last night all about?
What's wrong with Todd's daddy giving Todd a good old fashioned a**Whooped then? Myke should Kick Todd's for that one, I would reckon, wouldn't your think so too?
Todd goes and hire? HIRES Mexicans and Chinese to time it when Myke pulled out of the studio and followed him to Food-4-Less so they can catch'em into a crossfire during an isolated road-rage ? This didn't even involve Myke but Oh Todd is so smart right, after they told on him for the hired hit, now what?
Todd isn't in jail today? He should get his a** Slammed for this one. I would run a red and slamm'em myself if it were worth it. But I am not in Mexico.
THE SECURITY GUARD & VIDEO , CAMS EVERYWHERE GOT THE WHOLE THING ON VIDEO WEBCAM. WE WATCHED THE WEBCAM /SHTML.INDEX

Food 4 Less: 16208 Parthenia St: Woodley Ave: North Hills, CA 91343
Food 4 Less - 16208 Parthenia St - Los Angeles Gas Prices
www.losangelesgasprices.com/Food_4_Less_Gas.....
Kingpong

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Video? That man's truck was the Gray one. He has the object thrown, it has the Mexican's palm , clear finger prints all over that can. He gave the can to the police officer detective off duty , I think it was his friend's friend of the movie indust. or someone of the Airport to hold it safe till the LAPD decided what to do or maybe Myke has other motives with the Mexican's fingerprints unsure. That hairspray can is the ticket to putting the drivers in prison. And Todd in jail.

That police officer undercover plain cloths, that Myke met with. Who was that guy? Gave him that can to hold.
Beer pong it not my name

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Oh say tell on all of us , even you don't spell Mykx name correct, he still can know some1 wrote this on his hater.

you all shut the F** up about this, make that movie producer put the evidence in the trash if no one say anything about this. Todd will get burned for it if he talks. Beer on the Table, its better than doing sh*t that W**G deserve. Jail? No way. You would have to arrest more than 50 if Tod goes. He told his friends to do it bec'z his father told him to leave that Film guy alone. But Twag got insulted that some friend of Myke's printed some news online about Tod's habit of messing dude's truck up rightz? so now he retaliated on Myke away from his father's property where Myke rents for his business.

That is what iz really real. I am not anything in this. Tod , peace bro, I just saying something here . I read this on the url someplace they put it in racing tech blogs too.
HOMELESS Poor Daddy

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2014
d, the Daddy's boys BOYS they say are momma's boy? Jonny is a P....Ussy and Tdd is a wimpy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hidden Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) 17 hr Musikologist 25
News Calif. assemblyman accused of masturbating in f... Dec 7 Riccardo Fire 17
any girls want to sext (Sep '11) Dec 3 Wana sext 22
Hook up Nov 25 Sasha 6
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Sep '14) Nov 23 Christie Taylor 10
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Nov 17 aloreew 30
News White supremacist hate crimes, violence against... Nov 17 Gremlin 2

Hidden Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hidden Hills Mortgages