carlashes now sold locally

carlashes now sold locally

Posted in the Hico Forum

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Most people Like em', some don't (mostly men) lol . I was the first to have them in this area and have had hundreds of people wanting to buy them for themselves but you can only get them on the internet for $26.99 for the lashes and $19.99 for the crystal eyeliner plus $4.95 shipping with a total of $51.93. Not to mention it can take 6 to 8 weeks to get them by mail. So w/ all the positive feedback I decided to sale them locally for the company and for LESS $$!! Lashes come in Black or Pink . Crystal Liner comes in Clear, Bright Pink, and Black.

1.) One complete set 2 carlashes and crystal liner (any color) for $45.00!(internet total after shipping,$51.93).

2.) Or one set(2) Carlashes (any color) for $28.00. Net. Price after S&H $31.95 (w/o liner).

3.) Crystal liner only (any color) for $20.00 (w/o carlashes).Internet price after S&H $24.94.
Feel free to comment for more information or for purchase.
Thank you
debi mc

Kettering, UK

#2 Jun 15, 2011
hi do you deliver to england if so could you please tell me the total if i was to have eyeliner & eyelashes thanks
kasheva

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2012
How can I reach you for the eyelashes
In the know

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Those things are the skankiest, dumbest thing anyone has ever put on a car...Give me a break, that looks ridiculous.
Mccartney Kay

Hiram, GA

#5 Oct 8, 2012
kasheva wrote:
How can I reach you for the eyelashes
You can find all you need on our website. http://www.mccartneykay.com We are the authorized distributor in the south. We can ship within 5 to 10 business days anywhere in the US. Basic Lashes start at $49.94 a set with liner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr ricky bobby 1,262
Lee Treadway (Nov '10) Apr 24 Donnie 8
hows the new river exxon (Apr '15) Apr 20 sissy lou 5
Review: Jacksonburg Pit Stop (Jun '14) Apr 13 Really 7
Bobby Ellison (Oct '15) Apr 11 bill 6
Is something wrong with our county cop's Mar '16 Watcher 2
Mayor Increases Crow Population Mar '16 Really 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hico Mortgages