sodone

AOL

#1 Sep 19, 2009
This one goes out to the hicksville police, please stop arresting these kids for weed possesion. News Flash, Weed is not going anywhere anytime soon, so why dont you get your fat asses out there, put the dounut down and makes us proudfor a change and help get these underground terroists that are probaly plotting right under your noses! car thefts, burglry, I mean really these kids are looking at there parents to pour out more $$$$$ to the county in court fees, attorneys etc...I have sat in court on these matters and it is laughable, it's like watching " Lets make a deal" the judge being Monte and laywers being in clown suits as contestants, LOL and all u hear all day is cha- ching $$, thats of course the system at its finest. and why Judges live in nicer homes than the middle class, I am sick of all the bullshit in the system. What stands behind a judge " In god we trust" Now thats a crock of shit! Its time for an overhaul, laws need to be changed drastically and we deserve more rights than corrupt police, no? let's see what the finest police officers are doing thats illegal Im sure there is plenty of crimes commited by them as well. But because a judge will always listen and believe a cop dirty or not , we the people get screwed and its over a non violent drug , get over it weed is not leaving town, enough with this "war on drugs' now go have a smoke and a smile :)afterall u confinscate enough of it and where do u think half of it ends up, you got it, in the cops living room , private free stash! Met enough of them in my lifetime to know they do love to party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boardman Junior High (Dec '13) 7 hr Tugboat Anne 2
News New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested (May '13) 10 hr poofball 6
women would you castrate you husbands? 12 hr Save you lives 7
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 12 hr Bruser 7,988
News Way to Go: Augie Cavallaro, Carle Place 23 hr L Cavallaro 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Sat Lisa J 15
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,422
Hicksville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web