Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2012
 
Merry Christmas to you Joe Kupinski and Your Bride

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 20, 2012
 
Hey Joe, didn't you use to be a sports writer? Do you remember me when I was at Penn State?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 21, 2012
 
Merry Christmas, Heathen.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 28, 2012
 
Happy New Year Joe
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2012
 
A friend of mine told me he seen JOE KUPINSKI having tea with Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa but he would'nt say where,anyway hey JOE have a good year.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2012
 
Maude wrote:
A friend of mine told me he seen JOE KUPINSKI having tea with Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa but he would'nt say where,anyway hey JOE have a good year.
It wasn't in Seacliff.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 30, 2012
 
Maude wrote:
A friend of mine told me he seen JOE KUPINSKI having tea with Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa but he would'nt say where,anyway hey JOE have a good year.
That would indicate Joe has moved to a warmer climate.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 30, 2012
 
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
That would indicate Joe has moved to a warmer climate.
How so

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 30, 2012
 
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>How so
It is just my opinion of course, but such a meeting would place Joe and company in the vicinity of the river Styxx in Hades.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 30, 2012
 
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just my opinion of course, but such a meeting would place Joe and company in the vicinity of the river Styxx in Hades.
You lost Me De, I give up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 30, 2012
 
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>You lost Me De, I give up.
C'mon, styxx, it's the river that runs through Hell, you got to get out more Maude!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 30, 2012
 
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, styxx, it's the river that runs through Hell, you got to get out more Maude!
I guess your right but than again I've never been to Hell. All kidding aside I used to have some fun conversations with JOE and kind of miss kibitzing with him.Has anyone seen him or his bride,seems strange that he stopped posting.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 31, 2012
 
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your right but than again I've never been to Hell. All kidding aside I used to have some fun conversations with JOE and kind of miss kibitzing with him.Has anyone seen him or his bride,seems strange that he stopped posting.
I enjoyed pushing Joes' buttons, although I rarely agreed with him, he was at least engaged, which is all anyone can ask for. I hope he is well. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 31, 2012
 
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed pushing Joes' buttons, although I rarely agreed with him, he was at least engaged, which is all anyone can ask for. I hope he is well. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Same to you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hicksville News Video

•••
•••

Hicksville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hicksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hicksville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hicksville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••