Oh Oh Mike

Buffalo, NY

#6019 Dec 7, 2012
i am all ready to go shooting anyone want to come along?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6020 Dec 7, 2012
the future wrote:
Whats chimp out? Sounds like you may be a Racist. Probably, Lib's are the complete opposite of what they show on the surface. You are my news source. I take what drivel your spoon fed from your college professors and check it against reality. Liberal thought and liberal speak is easy to comprehend, its based on emotion and feelings over fact and truth. What comes out of a liberals mouth is 95% lies. If you use common sense the other 5% is easy to fact check. Oh i googled Chimp out ... you are a Racist.
<quoted text>
You don't have to pretend you are ignorant - we already know you are.

You can't even ask a simple question.

So what are your news sources?

Still waiting..........

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6022 Dec 7, 2012
Best President Ever wrote:
The polls have it, Obama is the best president ever.
Luckily what fat slobs on Topix think about him doesn't count for anything.
Who is better? Rotten-brain Reagan? Haha that alzheimer idiot war-monger sucked so bad.
Hey, you're funny!
Free Money

New Hartford, NY

#6023 Dec 7, 2012
dumbasscrap leeches wrote:
The Dumbasscrap leeches are bankrupting te country.
What happened to Katrina Hutchins??? She was a little cutie,,,
Voter

Anonymous Proxy

#6024 Dec 7, 2012
Nicole M. Duve.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6025 Dec 8, 2012
I support the corpse of Benny Shields. He was so slick that he scooped up all the belongings of the entire congregation, including the wives, who were dittsy enough to sleep with him. Did you know that his explanation to them as he tried to get into their pants was, " I am going to fill you with the HOLY GHOST!"
This is entertaining because if the corpse was exhumed and stuffed, he still probably could get more votes than the thieves that are in government today. Look, Oblomo spent 6 trillion dollars in 4 years. Imagine what he is going to do this time around. Half of the country is on the public dole. What is the working class and the small businessman to do. They cannot keep a full time worker because then the healthcare issue will come in to play. So stuff 'ol Benny and put a microphone in the stiffs' mouth and make him utter some slanderous remarks about the present candidate.
It was an embarrassment to see how many times he passed the plate in church till the people were bled dry. Separation of church and state, He, Oblowhard, got an office in the white house for the HOLY Reverend Al Sharpton and pays him a salary. Church and state, oblowdick is a black muslim from the muslim brotherhood. When Ramadan came around, no jewlery, where was his Rolex, no wedding ring, probably his old lady is not giving it out to him after he goo gooed and gaa gaaed the princess of Thailand.
Face it, Francis Benny Shields stuffed and some voice box put in his rotting corpse would make a better politician than any of them thieves.
Look. He could siphon off enough money off the working American to pay off the national debt in one year, and the last three he could just rot away.
You would never have to argue with him. he is a corpse. A lot better than any of these stupid politicians that you morons ask about who will you vote for. you are a bunch of simpletons to even ask that, Just dig up the Great One and put lacquer on him so he does not deteriorate too fast and leave his member hard so he can please even the fattest and ugliest of the morons who ask such stupid questions like, Duh . Who will you vote for. It is true, most, now, not all, but most Americans are sheeple. Stupid, lazy, moronic and idiotic. Who will you vote for, and sheeple answer crap like that.
enlightened

Gouverneur, NY

#6027 Dec 9, 2012
The Republican party supports big business,big money, sending job overseas boosting profits , not caring about employees.The democrats support working people union or not. however they tend to overspend causing hardship for small businessss.
Liberals ars way to far left and conservatives are way to far right. any person who votes strictly by the party is living in the past and should re-think how they vote. just my opinion.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6028 Dec 10, 2012
enlightened wrote:
The Republican party supports big business,big money, sending job overseas boosting profits , not caring about employees.The democrats support working people union or not. however they tend to overspend causing hardship for small businessss.
Liberals ars way to far left and conservatives are way to far right. any person who votes strictly by the party is living in the past and should re-think how they vote. just my opinion.
You should have started your post with..."Once upon a time......."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6029 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have started your post with..."Once upon a time......."
You should start accepting reality and maybe next time your party might win an election.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6030 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You should start accepting reality and maybe next time your party might win an election.
Obama proved, you can't win an election by telling the truth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6031 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proved, you can't win an election by telling the truth.
I think you need to come back to reality...

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6033 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to come back to reality...
Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012...
All politicians lie,{I mean expand on the truth}, but it is the most craftiest palatable liar that wins election in a celebrity culture of emotional uninformed voters. Am I lying?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6034 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
All politicians lie,{I mean expand on the truth}, but it is the most craftiest palatable liar that wins election in a celebrity culture of emotional uninformed voters. Am I lying?
I think there were more informed voters in this elections which is why Romney lost. Most people do not want to move at a faster pace towards the inevitable plutocracy.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#6035 Dec 10, 2012
You pletty stupid.
obamaclownbag

Garden City, NY

#6036 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there were more informed voters in this elections which is why Romney lost. Most people do not want to move at a faster pace towards the inevitable plutocracy.
Romney wasn't in the election, a caricature created by team obama from the bully pulpit and a fauning media collusion, resembling Thurston Howell III ran instead. No matter the spin, the problem of decades of excessive spending and borrowing accelerated in the obama years will have to be resolved and it will include sacrifice by all, or we will crash and burn.

Anyone who still believes that the taxes elevated by higher rates will solve this are delusional.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6037 Dec 10, 2012
obamaclownbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney wasn't in the election, a caricature created by team obama from the bully pulpit and a fauning media collusion, resembling Thurston Howell III ran instead. No matter the spin, the problem of decades of excessive spending and borrowing accelerated in the obama years will have to be resolved and it will include sacrifice by all, or we will crash and burn.
Anyone who still believes that the taxes elevated by higher rates will solve this are delusional.
Not entirely, but those that benefited in those decades of excessive spending should be the ones paying for the benefits they enjoyed.

The middle class has been raped enough.

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//6-25-10inc-f1...
Really

Cicero, NY

#6038 Dec 10, 2012
Obama has just started the rape of the Middle Class. Come Jan 2013, grab your legs and bend over because the Obama taxes on the poor and middle class are coming.
Obama taxes are ALL on the poor and middle class.
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely, but those that benefited in those decades of excessive spending should be the ones paying for the benefits they enjoyed.
The middle class has been raped enough.
http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//6-25-10inc-f1...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6040 Dec 10, 2012
Really wrote:
Obama has just started the rape of the Middle Class. Come Jan 2013, grab your legs and bend over because the Obama taxes on the poor and middle class are coming.
Obama taxes are ALL on the poor and middle class.
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Spike

Albany, NY

#6042 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not entirely, but those that benefited in those decades of excessive spending should be the ones paying for the benefits they enjoyed.
The middle class has been raped enough.
http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//6-25-10inc-f1...
The housing bubble-burst never touched the D.C. metro area. Why? The REAL
$$$ is in and around Big Gubmint. From Obammy on down to the lowliest staffers, they are hip-deep in OUR money. You choose to hate on the Waltons or the Koch Bros. or all the owners of profit making enterprises but at least we got to CHOOSE whether to buy what they sell. The I.R.S. can take all you own PLUS your freedom.....NO choice given!

P.S. Teabaggers tend to be Demoncats, just in case you wondered what that wrinkled sack was doing in your mouth.
Spike

Albany, NY

#6043 Dec 10, 2012
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
How can you 'prove' something that hasn't happened quite yet?'Stupid' is an approved lifestyle choice in lefty-land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... 3 hr USAFSF Ret 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... Tue big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Catholic love 8,033
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Sun veronica 26
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Sun BUBBLESNY 80
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) May 23 mjjcpa 14
News Father and son arrested in Copiague drug bust (Mar '09) May 22 Somebody who real... 18
More from around the web

Hicksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]