New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#16246 Nov 21, 2012
Obama will probably have a nice Thanksgiving...but I bet the families of those 2 navy seals that were killed in Bengazzi because Obama wouldn't send help won't have a nice Thanksgiving.
no cred

Utica, NY

#16247 Nov 21, 2012
Stalin Obama wrote:
Obama will probably have a nice Thanksgiving...but I bet the families of those 2 navy seals that were killed in Bengazzi because Obama wouldn't send help won't have a nice Thanksgiving.
How can anyone take you seriously when you don't even know the name of the city where your fantasy occured? Boo Hoo
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16248 Nov 21, 2012
Really? An idiot like you is more concerned with spelling than killing and deaths? Benghazim. You are a sick pathetic excuse for an American
no cred wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone take you seriously when you don't even know the name of the city where your fantasy occured? Boo Hoo
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16249 Nov 21, 2012
Obama will probably have a nice Thanksgiving...but I bet the families of those 2 navy seals that were killed in Benghazi because Obama wouldn't send help won't have a nice Thanksgiving.
killer hand out

Syracuse, NY

#16250 Nov 21, 2012
First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
( Always beastkoon Muslim )

First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”

Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.

First President to go on multiple global apology tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.

First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
no cred

Utica, NY

#16251 Nov 21, 2012
obama is failure wrote:
Obama will probably have a nice Thanksgiving...but I bet the families of those 2 navy seals that were killed in Benghazi because Obama wouldn't send help won't have a nice Thanksgiving.
Obama is your president, your leader. You should be happy to be subserviant to such a wonderful African American.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16252 Nov 21, 2012
Obama was elected by racists and morons. Obama is NOT a leader, leaders HELP Americans. Obama is a COWARD that left Americans behind to die!!!
no cred wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is your president, your leader. You should be happy to be subserviant to such a wonderful African American.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16253 Nov 21, 2012
Obama is the pied piper of the stupid, obama is leading them deeper into pverty and they are going willingly.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16255 Nov 21, 2012
killer hand out wrote:
First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
( Always beastkoon Muslim )
First President to repeat “the Holy Qur’an tells us,” and openly admit “the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.”
Remember that 32 months of Obama White House we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for
by the taxpayer.
First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
Not big on the reality thing are you.

You are a minority now. Deal with it.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16259 Nov 21, 2012
obama is failure wrote:
Obama is the pied piper of the stupid, obama is leading them deeper into pverty and they are going willingly.
Wrong again...

Conservative People Less Intelligent Than Liberals

http://voices.yahoo.com/controversial-canadia...
FAILURE IS AN OPTION

Corinth, NY

#16260 Nov 21, 2012
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he one of those 'job creators'? I thought he would have someone on staff full time to pump his gas for him.
Maybe he LIKES to pump gas for a living.

Who cares ?

He's yesterday's news.

Just another loser from a long line of losers in the repukelican party.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16261 Nov 21, 2012
FAILURE IS AN OPTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ?
He's yesterday's news.
He doesn't do it for a living. He doesn't need to. He's made his millions off of the backs of the middle class that are now unemployed. Think Hostess squared.

I'm just curious why he doesn't have one of his servants pump his gas for him.
Stalin Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#16262 Nov 21, 2012
FAILURE IS AN OPTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares ?
He's yesterday's news.
Why the hell don't you find something to do with yourself instead of staying on the internet 24/7? Take a break idiot.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16263 Nov 21, 2012
MIttb was just sighted living the good life, making millions of dollars per month. Obama was judt sighted with a car full of brothers driving over the fiscal cliff. Following obama and the brothers over the cliff were the idiots who voted for obama.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16264 Nov 21, 2012
Mitt enjoying the American dream while obama living off affirmative action.

Mitt earned his money, obama was given his by affirmative action.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16265 Nov 21, 2012
The losers are the DemocratsAh
Carter second worst President ever
Clinton wa IMPEACHED
Obama worst President ever

Failure is spelled DEMOCRAT
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16266 Nov 21, 2012
obama is failure wrote:
The losers are the DemocratsAh
Carter second worst President ever
Clinton wa IMPEACHED
Obama worst President ever
Failure is spelled DEMOCRAT
lol

That reminds me of when you sheep said that your President Obama would be the next Jimmy Carter and be a one term president.

Good laughs. Thanks.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16267 Nov 21, 2012
There were not enough racists when carter ran. It must be nice to be on welfare like you and have no goals and no ambition. You are just a lazy ass piece of shit living day after day being the exact same. An unintelligent fool as you must struggle just to get out of bed in the morning. You have nothing to feel good about, nothing to do, just sit there waiting in line to go into the outhouse to touch yourself.
Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
That reminds me of when you sheep said that your President Obama would be the next Jimmy Carter and be a one term president.
Good laughs. Thanks.
obama is failure

New Hartford, NY

#16268 Nov 21, 2012
Mitt makes about a million a week. Must be great to be him.

Obama has never earned a dime. He lives off the welfare system called affirmative action.
obama foodstamp pres

New Hartford, NY

#16269 Nov 21, 2012
Obama let them be raped, tortured and murdered. Obama let them get dragged thru the streets. When Navy seals called for help, Obama said NO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 7,939
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... 22 hr Charlie 1
Annymous Fri Anonymous 1
Dogwood la Dec 24 Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Dec 22 GODBlessAmerica 11
Sea Cliff Birthdays (Jun '10) Dec 22 world traveler 8

Hicksville News Video

Hicksville Dating
Find my Match