Gang Malling

Nov 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Urban Legends

Claim: The MS-13 gang is planning to murder an innocent victim at the Broadway Mall in Hicksville, NY.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Sendemback

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Judged:

Do you speak English ? No? Put them on a boat and let there cow try deal with them.. Enough is enough... Bunch of punks, police and US Citizens should shoot to kill these low lifes on sight!
Sendemback

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

That was supposed to say let there own country deal with them.... It's time to take America back!
Bricks

Sea Cliff, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

no they have a right to be here. most of them are from indian blood which means they belong here more then you do. yu remeber the people you tortured and raped to create latinos. or did yu forget
Sendemback

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

They have no right to be here. There useless and not Part of society. A bunch of animals!! Let them rape and murder your family . It's people like you bringing this country down. I'm talking about the gangs not immigrants trying to make a life for themselves.
Sendemback

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

And I didn't torture or rape any Indians so get over it... It's 2010
Bricks

Sea Cliff, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

then who did who came from europe and just took what wasent theirs. your part of the reason that the united states is in bad shape. they should come shoot up your house and i wud be happy. another bigot dead rest in piss ho
Sendemback

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

What are you an Ms13 gang member? You can't even write English you dummy!! Or are you just some young punk writin getto Yo? Internets funny, makes punks like you think there tough. Next time your cashing in your foodstamps remember to thank an American, try doing it in English so they can understand you though. "should shoot up my house huh"? Say that to me in person I'll be sure to your ass out. Wanna meet somewhere tough guy?
ed anger

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Round them up one by one and make them just dissappear, most of them are illegals anyway, so who is going to miss them, they don't exist...
Shavendra Ailva

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

I live in massapequa Park, this maybe a shock to everyone but they arrested my neighbors 3) sons about 2 years ago and they happened to be MS13 memebrs who were being accused of War like crimes. They were all deported and this never hit the papers for some odd reason.

Now the Mother, has 6 other relitives from Dominican republic living with her, and I think they are Gang members also. Whats going on, can't the Police get out of Donut shop and police crime?
Shavendra Ailva

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

PS by the Way Hickville, is a Ghetto, they even need Police at the Hickville LIRR train station everyday it gets so dangerous.

Stay away from Hickville, there are no whites living there anymore, it is all Indians, and Spanish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hicksville News Video

•••
Hicksville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hicksville Jobs

•••
•••
•••