New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested

New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested

There are 8 comments on the ABC15.com story from May 25, 2013, titled New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested. In it, ABC15.com reports that:

New York's infamous "Hot Dog Hooker" allegedly tried to serve up the full works to one customer, but she didn't know the customer was an undercover detective and is now facing a prostitution case, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC15.com.

florida fluffy

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 26, 2013
I almost lost my lunch after reading this garbage! This woman pushing fifty years old, saggy booobs and all asking "ya wanna wiggle with ya weiner" more like "do you want a plastic bag to barf in" What is this skank thinking?? She is the mother of four boys, does she not think of the humilation and grief she is causing them? Poor boys they must be teased in school constantly for having a skank hoe hooker mother, does she even care?? she is old enough to be a grandmother, its like a sad bad sick joke this woman.

For her kids sake she needs to clean it up and stop making a fool of herself, hookers and strippers are the scum of the earth and degrade themselves constantly, but to drag kids down with you is really sick man! Lock her up and let the kids say with gramma perhaps their lives will be better, she is an insult, as all strippers and hookers are, to every Mother everywhere. I pray her boys will heal.
florida fluffy

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 26, 2013
Oh and one other thing when she said "a stripper is not a prostitute" not always but in a large majority they are, one goes with the other and she knows it, what a sick sack!
Hot dogs

Ridgewood, NY

#3 May 26, 2013
Is she related
to justice Scalia?
Sally

Valley Stream, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Sounds like Florida Fluffy is taking it personal?!?! Maybe her hubby has been stepping out on her! Did you ever notice it's always the insecure women who have the most to say. Laughing !
One More Bun!

Malverne, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2014
Looks like she upgraded to a new weiner mobile and is strolling around bay park again!
poofball

Rockville Centre, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2015
I like weiners.
CATHYSCALIA

Hempstead, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2016
florida fluffy wrote:
I almost lost my lunch after reading this garbage! This woman pushing fifty years old, saggy booobs and all asking "ya wanna wiggle with ya weiner" more like "do you want a plastic bag to barf in" What is this skank thinking?? She is the mother of four boys, does she not think of the humilation and grief she is causing them? Poor boys they must be teased in school constantly for having a skank hoe hooker mother, does she even care?? she is old enough to be a grandmother, its like a sad bad sick joke this woman.
For her kids sake she needs to clean it up and stop making a fool of herself, hookers and strippers are the scum of the earth and degrade themselves constantly, but to drag kids down with you is really sick man! Lock her up and let the kids say with gramma perhaps their lives will be better, she is an insult, as all strippers and hookers are, to every Mother everywhere. I pray her boys will heal.
AT LEAST SHE IS BEING PRODUCTIVE AN TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING TO SUPPORT HER
KIDS AND THE COPS KNOCK HER DOWN YOU GO TO LONG BEACH 2MILES OF GIRLS WEARING
BIKINIS KNOW ONE GETS CHARGE WITH PROSUTION BUT HER I THINK SHE SHOULD SUE FOR DISCRIMNATION.
Taffy

Erin, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2016
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 8,296
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,638
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Jun 16 Freeport historical 4
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jun 7 Anonymous 45
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr '16 commodity broker 2
News Girl, 3, dies after choking on carrot piece (Mar '09) Apr '16 Des3978 59

Hicksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages