David Spencer, 18, of Valley Stream, ...

David Spencer, 18, of Valley Stream, is charged

There are 5 comments on the Newsday.com story from Oct 14, 2010, titled David Spencer, 18, of Valley Stream, is charged. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Three teens were arrested Wednesday and charged with assaulting another teen on a Nassau BOCES bus, with two of the suspects making "disparaging remarks" about the victim's sexual orientation, Nassau County police said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

BULLIES BE GONE

Jamaica, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
This is a good first step, next step should be to make an example out of them and charge them as adults with a hate crime.
Liess

Oceanside, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
this is all a lie because the kid who they supposedly beat up came to school walking and dancing and talking normal no bruises or nothing and i know this because i go to school with the kid ... and david himself told me he would never put a finger on him
Badtothebone

Deer Park, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Liess wrote:
this is all a lie because the kid who they supposedly beat up came to school walking and dancing and talking normal no bruises or nothing and i know this because i go to school with the kid ... and david himself told me he would never put a finger on him

Yeah right! Ask their mommas and they'll say they are all good boys.
David Spencer

Deer Park, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Yall got dis mix up we wuddint doin nuffin. Webe jus shuckin an jivin on da bus habin a good time.
Da bus make a turn and we jus fell on dis fag, oops, young man. Dis was all an assident and now we is in trouble. Aks our mammas and day tell yous we all be good boys and webe heddin off to Yale Univercity soon.
adina

New York, NY

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Whomever is pretending to be David Spencer here is a moron. I know you think that you're funny, but you're sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hicksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten years later, brothers to testify in mother'... (Mar '07) 1 hr eric 43
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site 4 hr Terry 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) 5 hr Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) 20 hr Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Thu Joe Biden 325
News Teens are shopping more like their parents Thu goonsquad 14
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Thu Support 81 297
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hicksville Mortgages